菲利佩.雷内尔给了我你的电♥话♥。
My son was on the Dubai-Paris flight.
我的儿子当时在迪拜-巴黎航♥班♥上。
His name was Lucas.
他叫卢卡斯。
I…
我…
I need to understand what happened.
我需要知道究竟发生了什么。
Sorry, ma’am,I’m no longer on the investigation.
对不起,夫人,我不再负责事故调查了。
Mr Reynal told me you’re a good man.
雷内尔跟我说,你是个好人。
I’d like to know if he realized…
我想知道他是否知道…
that he was going to die.
他将会死去。
My son was in seat…
我儿子的座位…
I can’t hear you, ma’am.
我听不清你说的,夫人。
Uncle!
舅舅!
Why’s it flying on its own?
为什么它能自己飞?
– What’s that noise? – No idea…
-那是什么声音? -不知道…
What’s that noise?
那是什么声音?
No idea. Interference.
不知道。也许是干扰声。
I can’t keep my phones on.
带着耳机,我忍♥受不了。
What made you change your mind?
什么使你改变了想法?
天马座安全系统公♥司♥
CEO 沙威尔.雷诺
Come in.
请进。
Come on in.
进来。
– How are you? – Fine.
-怎么样?-还好。
I don’t have long,an Air China delegation is due.
我没有多少时间,中国国航代表团就要来了。
Want a drink?
想喝点儿什么?
No, thanks.
不用了,谢谢。
Have a seat.
随便座。
How are you?
怎么样啊?
What is it?
有什么事?
I need your advice.
我有事咨♥询♥你,
What about?
关于什么的?
Your firm handles computer security for Atrian’s planes?
你的公♥司♥负责阿特利安飞机的计算机安全吧?
Yes.
是的。
How is the 800 better protected against hacking?
关于800型飞机防范黑客攻击,怎么才能更好?
Why?
为什么问这个?
As you know,
正如你所知道的,
piloting and communication systems are hard to make secure.
驾驶系统和通讯系统是很难保证安全的。
Could we imagine someone hacking into the navigation system?
我们能想象有人黑进导航系统吗?
It’s unlikely.
这不大可能。
Data exchange and onboard wifi
不过数据交换和机上wifi
cause new flaws.
会有新的漏洞。
Couldn’t hackers exploit them?
难道黑客们就不能利用这一点吗?
We work to remedy that.
我们正努力不就这个。
Could some geek enter the pilot system via the in-flight entertainment?
一些电脑怪才可以通过飞行中的娱乐系统进入飞行员系统吗?
Impossible,the two are physically separate.
不可能,两者在物理上是分开的。
Passenger cabin data on one side,
旅客舱数据在一边,
the cockpit on the other.Separate networks.
驾驶舱在另一边。两者互相独♥立♥的。
At the ENAC reception,didn’t you vaunt a single-fibre network?
在民航大学校友会上,你不是还自吹你的单纤维光缆吗?
Networks can be separate on the same cable.
网络可以在同一根网线上分开。
Don’t you know about computing?
你不懂计算机吗?
You think the flight was hacked?
你认为飞机是遭黑客攻击了?
Yes.
是的。
And that, as network chief,you knew in real time.
而且,作为网络工程主管,你应该很清楚这点。
First, an auto-pilot problem,
你先是怀疑自动驾驶问题,
now hacking, what next?
现在又怀疑遭网络系统被黑,下一个怀疑什么?
A new theory every day?
你要每天出个新理论吗?
Your job is to analyse recordings,
你的工作是监听记录仪,
not to make stuff up.
不是编故事。
I believe Pollock falsified the CVR.
我相信波洛克篡改了舱音记录仪。
He was alone from midnight to 2 am.
他一个人独自加班到凌晨两点。
And you asked him to do it.
而且是你要求他干的。
What can I say?
我能说啥呢?
You’re pathetic.
你真可怜。
I have to work now.
我现在还有工作要做。
Xavier Renaud
沙维尔.雷诺
ignored a security flaw?
忽视了安全漏洞?
Altering a line of code costs a million
修改一行代码要花一百万美元,
and takes a year to be certified,so yes.
认证需要一年时间…所以,是的。
No one could delay the market launch.
没人能推迟上市。
Maybe,
也许,
but there’s no proof of a fault.
但没有证据表明这是缺陷。
We’ve only seen one case of plane hacking.
我们只见过一起飞机黑客事件。
A guy was arrested on landing in Warsaw.
一个家伙在降落华沙后被捕,
He said he altered airspeed via the in-flight entertainment.
他说,他通过机上机载娱乐网络改变了飞机航速。
– Got his name?- Hold on.
-有他的名字吗? -等一下。
Apparently, it’s…
据说,他叫…
David Keller.
戴维.科勒。
These guys love to use their real names.
这些家伙们喜欢用他们的真名。
Flights interrupted in Vienna
航♥班♥在越南被迫中断
Computing breakdown at Vienna airport
越南机场计算机系统瘫痪
We now know more about the incident.
我们现在知道有很多类似事件。
Austrian police arrested a French citizen at the airport.
奥地利警方在机场逮捕了一名法国公民。
David Keller,a computer security technician,
戴维.科勒,一名计算机安全技术人员,
claimed to have hacked a plane before.
承认以前曾侵入过一架飞机的网络。
卡罗琳.德尔玛斯
This looks huge.
这看来很严重。
Keller was fired after three months at Pegase.
科勒曾在三个月前被天马座公♥司♥解雇。
Now he’s vanished.
现在他销声匿迹了。
No sign of him since last June.
自从去年六月起,音讯皆无。
Caroline, I’ll call you back.
卡罗琳,我回头打给你。
请会您的座位上去!
(译者注:座位底下怎么会有网线插口?盒子面板上写的的是:座椅电子接线盒)
What’s that noise?
这是什么声音?
No idea.
不知道。
Interference.
像是干扰声。
I can’t keep my phones on.
戴着耳麦,我都受不了了。
He wanted publicity?
他是要宣传吗?
To show the fault, not wreck the plane.
为了彰显这个缺陷,而并不想毁掉飞机。
The MHD wasn’t faulty,
防失速系统本身没有缺陷,
but it couldn’t handle contradictory orders
但是它不能处理同时来自科勒和飞行员
from both Keller and the pilots.
两者相反的指令。
You can’t prove it.
你不能证明这点。
We have the photo of Keller onboard.
我们有科勒在飞机上的照片。
You see Keller.
你看科勒。
He isn’t on the manifest.
他不在旅客名单上。
I know. He must have been erased.
我知道,他一定会改了名字。
Are you on my side?
你站在我这边吗?
You came looking for me.
你来找我。
Will you do the article?
不就是为了写报道吗?
CEO’s Cessna found in the English Channel
塞斯纳的首席执行官在英吉利海峡底被发现
At the time,
在当时。
a whistle-blower contacted a colleague.
一位告密者联♥系♥了我的一位同事。
The informer claimed,
据称,
with documents,that the engine fractured.
有文件显示,是发动机断裂。
But when the wreckage was found,
当残骸发现时,
the engine was intact.
发动机是完好的。
The investigation showed the pilot overdid the trim.
调查显示是飞行员调整操纵过度。
My colleague is categorical.
我同事是无条件地相信了。
The documents had to come from the BEA.
这份文件来自事故调查局。
It was you?
就是你吧?
Am I wrong?
我错了吗?
I heard the propeller shaft snap.
我听到了传动轴断裂声。
You thought you did,but you were wrong.
你认为你对的,但是你错了。
I couldn’t wait until they found the wreckage,
我等不及他们找到残骸了,
with other planes flying.
同型号♥飞机还在飞。
But you were wrong.
但是你错了。
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我。
How can I trust you now?
我现在怎么能相信你?
Don’t drop me. I know I’m right.
不要放弃我。我知道我是对的。
Sorry, Mathieu.
对不起,马修。
You’re a risk.
你在冒险。
Count me out.
还拉着我。
Wait.
等等。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!