我理解你不想回答,但我需要你的帮助。
You had a control surface problem on the 800?
你曾经对800型的操纵界面提出过疑问?
Could the MHD be faulty?
难道会是磁流体力在作怪?
Why ask me that?
你为什么问我这些?
Ask Atrian.The BEA gets on well with them.
去问阿特利安公♥司♥。你们事故调查局跟他们一直关系不错。
I have to be in my cockpit in five minutes.
我必须得在5分钟内,进入我的驾驶舱。
You talked more to defend a colleague.Now 300 people have died.
你可以为你的同行而鼓舌,现在可是有300人死了。
It’s a dumb Atrian system.
对于阿特利安系统,我保持缄默。
The machine pilots the pilot.
是机器在操纵飞行员。
I told you that.
我早跟你说过。
I’m ready to listen now.
我现在想听。
Give me five minutes.
给我5分钟吧。
The plane was marketed too soon,to counter the competition.
这款飞机进入市场有点儿过早,就为了领先对手一步。
They turned a blind eye to the auto-pilot system?
他们对自动驾驶系统缺陷视而不见吗?
Qatar and India had signed.The penalties for delay were astronomic.
卡塔尔和印尼的航♥空♥公♥司♥都已经订货了。延期交货被罚款是天经地义的事。
But the certification commission ran checks.
但适航认证委员会要行使查验权啊。
You’re that naive?
你傻啊?
The pride of European aviation.Atrian’s influence is huge.
这可是欧洲航♥空♥界的骄傲。阿特利安的影响力很大。
Heard of Claude Varins?
听说过克劳德.瓦林斯吗?
He has people on the commission.
他在委员会里有人。
Alain! The crew is waiting.
阿兰! 机组在等我们。
I have to go.
我得走了。
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈。
I’ll be in touch.
我会和你联♥系♥的。
They want me next week.
他们下周还需要我。
They’ll exploit me to the last minute.
他们会把我用到最后一刻。
What is it now?
现在你做什么?
A study group on drone traffic.
是一个关于无人机交通的研究小组。
Heard of control surface problems on the 800?
听说过800型飞机的操纵界面有什么缺陷吗?
We had pilot reports six months ago.
我们在半年前就接到了飞行员的报告。
Certification saw nothing?
适航认证时,什么都没说?
Why? For your investigation?
怎么问这个?你在调查吗?
I’d just like an answer.
我只是想要个答案。
It’s absurd, Mathieu.
这很无聊,马修。
You think the plane has a problem?
你认为飞机有问题吗?
There were latency problems,but they were resolved.
是有些延迟的问题,但它们都被解决掉了。
So why do the pilots say the MHD took over the plane?
那为什么飞行员们说,防失速系统干扰了飞机正常拉起?
You know that’s pure fantasy.
你知道那纯粹是他们的错觉。
It’s just an assistance system.
这只不过是一种辅助驾驶系统。
But which pilots do you mean?
究竟是哪几个飞行员这么说?
Those opposed to automation and cockpit cameras?
是那些反对自动化和驾驶舱摄像头的人吧?
They’ll say anything to keep their old habits.
他们这么想,就是改不了他们的旧习惯。
You really think the agency would approve a faulty plane?
你真以为适航认证中心,会批准一架有故障的飞机吗?
We did our job and Atrian complied.
我们当时很挑剔,而阿特利安也改进了。
C’mon, drive.
少废话,开车。
I forgot how close you are.
我忘了你们关系很铁。
Meaning what?
你啥意思?
There’s a report on those tests?
这些测试都有报告吗?
Forget I mentioned it. It’s confidential.
忘掉我刚才提及的。这算是机密。
There was a report.
是曾经有一份报告。
It’s confidential, ok. You’re a drag. Now drive.
但它是机密,好了吧。你在耽误时间,开车吧。
Drive, I said!
照我说的,开车!
You won’t give up?
你不会想放弃吧?
I need to test the MHD.
我需要测试一下防失速系统。
The facts are confirmed.
马修,事实已经很明显。
They’re your conclusions.
他们都在你的结论中。
I know.
我知道。
The MHD is in a Defence Ministry warehouse.
那份MHD测试报告,存放在国防部的资料库中。
Why Defence?
为什么是国防部?
It’s sensitive.
这可有点敏感。
They’ve sealed the plane’s avionics.
他们已经封存了飞机的航♥空♥电子设备的资料。
You could order them to return the MHD.
你可以要求他们归还防失速系统资料。
I won’t do that without tangible evidence.
没有实物证据,我无法这样做。
Return to your other files.
继续你的其它案子吧。
How’s the Dauphin crash going?
那桩海豚直升机坠毁的案件,进展如何?
I’m still waiting.
我还在等你报告。
This is Alain Roussin.Please leave a message.
我是阿兰.罗辛,请留下你的信息。
This is Mathieu Vasseur again.
还是我,马修.瓦瑟尔。
You said we could meet.I need to talk to you.
你说过我们可以谈谈。我需要和你谈。
Please call me.
请给我打电♥话♥。
This is Alain Roussin…
我是阿兰.罗辛…
Stop calling me!
请别再给我打电♥话♥!
I don’t want to see you.
我不想见你。
I don’t understand.
我不明白。
Stop calling me, ok!
别再打我电♥话♥了!行吗!
I thought we agreed…
我想,我们已经同意…
I keep hearing about you.
我一直想听你的回话。
You harassed a pilot and questioned the 800’s reliability?
你是在骚扰一位飞行员,并质疑800型飞机的可靠性吗?
Who said that?
谁说的?
Noémie?
诺米?
No, European’s sales manager.You think Noémie and I talk about you?
不,是欧洲航♥空♥公♥司♥的业务主管。你认为我和诺米之间会说你的事吗?
Trying to get fired?
你想被解雇吗?
Noémie’s new job is sensitive.
诺米的新职位很敏感。
She needs your support,not conspiracy theories.
她需要你的支持,而不是什么阴谋论。
I say that as a friend.
我作为一个朋友跟你说。
Don’t shoot yourself in the foot.
别自己被自己绊倒。
Where’s that from?
你哪儿弄来的?
3 years I’ve worked with Pollock,you never said you knew him.
我在波洛克手下工作了3年,你从未跟我说过,你认识他。
We met in a work group.
我们是在一个工作小组中认识的。
Working on what?
什么方面的工作?
A distress beacon to permanently locate a plane in flight.
在飞机上永久安装失事信标发射装置。
Why show me this?
为什么给我看这个?
I don’t know.
我不知道。
Pollock vanished two days after the crash, it’s weird.
波洛克在空难后已经失踪两天了,这很蹊跷。
And I’m a suspect?
你在怀疑我?
– I didn’t say that.- This is absurd.
-我没这么说? -这太荒唐了。
What is this?
这是什么?
I get on too well with Noémie?
难道是因为,我和诺米相处的太好了?
You need to relax.You’re getting worked up.
你需要放松,你太激动了。
We know what happened on board.Accept it.
我们都知道了飞机上发生了什么。接受这个事实吧。
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
I have to go.
我要走了。
And now yet another day
自从阿特利安800型飞机
marked by emotion,
遭遇恐怖袭击,
10 days after the Atrian 800 attack.
直到伤感的今天,已经过去了10天
The victims’ families
受害者的家属
took part in a private ceremony near the crash site.
来到遇难现场,进行私人的哀悼。
They were accompanied to the site by gendarmes
他们是由宪兵陪护来到现场的,
and spoke to official representatives,
并与官方派来的代表,
as well as the examining magistrate.
预审法官进行了谈话。
Reporters were kept to one side
记者们都被安排在外面,
and were given no new information.
所以没有最新消息发布。
The judicial authorities…
司法机关…
XAVIER Dinner confirmed with Varins tomorrow.
沙威尔:明天与瓦林斯的聚餐已经安排妥定。
Dinner out would do us good.
咱们还是出去吃顿好的晚餐吧。
– We’re a bit on edge.- Mostly you.
-我们都有点紧张。 -主要是你。
True.
真的。
Dinner where?
去哪儿吃呢?
How about Matsuda?
去松田屋吃日料吗?
It’s been ages and you like it.
已经很长时间没去了,而你又喜欢吃。
Yes, why not?
好的,为什么不呢?
Tomorrow evening?
那就明天晚上吧?
I can’t tomorrow.
明天我不行。
I’ll finish late.
我会很晚才下班,
The drone report with Isabelle.
我要和伊莎贝尔一起完成无人机的报告。
Thursday if you want.
那就周四,如果你方便的话。
Thursday then. Great.
那就周四。很好。
Test flight
测试飞行
阿特利安800型测试01
Copy file to flash drive?
复♥制♥文件至U盘?
How did you get this?
你是怎么得到这个的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!