one way or the other.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
我知道这让你很沮丧
I know it’s disappointing.
年纪一大,总是有
When you start getting older,there’s always
难以言说的压力,我太了解啦
ridiculous pressure.
God knows I understand.
不过,没关系
But it’s all right.
不管怎样
No matter what.
你也许会再演猫那个角色
You’ll probably get to dance
the part of the cat again.
那个角色真不错
That’s such a wonderful part.
或者,他会让你演大天鹅
Or maybe he’ll make you a big swan.
不管怎样,你都会光彩照人
Either way, you’ll shine.
我知道
I know…
一觉醒来,一切会变得更美好
Everything will be better
in the morning.
一定会的
It always is.
乖女儿
Sweet girl.
有事吗?妮娜
Yes, Nina?
你现在有空吗?
Do you have a minute?
– 我知道你很忙 – 不,时间正合适
– Now’s not a good time. I get it.
– Now is perfect.
So…
我想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that
昨晚,我又练了一次终篇
I practiced the coda last night and
我完成了
I finished.
我想让你知道
I thought you should know.
妮娜,听着,老实说,我关心的不是你的技巧
Okay, Nina, listen. Honestly,
I don’t care about your technique.
– 这一点你要明白 – 可昨天…
– You should know that by now.
– Yeah, but yesterday…
别说了,还有…
No.
Anyway…
我已经选了维罗妮卡,抱歉
I’ve already chosen Veronica.
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
明白了,谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
放弃了?
That’s it?
不试一试说服我,让我改变心意吗?
You’re not going to
try and change my mind?
我也许真得会改变心意
You must have thought
it was possible.
不然,干嘛打扮的这么漂亮到这来?
Otherwise, what are you
doing here all dolled up?
我想要这个角色
I came to ask for the part.
嗯,老实说…
Well.The truth is…
你一见就是白天鹅的最合适人选
When I look at you,
all I see is the White Swan.
你美丽,怯懦,娇柔
Yes, you’re beautiful,
fearful, fragile.
演白天鹅的绝佳选择
Ideal casting.
可黑天鹅怎么办?一人饰两角,很难的
But the Black Swan?
It’s a hard fucking job to dance both.
黑天鹅我也能跳
I can dance the Black Swan, too.
真的吗?
Really?
这四年来,你每一次跳黑天鹅…
In four years,
every time you dance,
我看到你总是执着于力求每个动作的完美,但却从未真正放飞自己
I see obsess getting each and every move
perfectly right, but I never see you lose yourself.
从没见过,为什么会这样?
Ever!All that discipline for what?
– 我想要完美 – 什么?
– I just want to be perfect.
– You what?
我想要完美
I want to be perfect.
完美不仅仅要控制,
Perfection is not just about control.
还要有爆发
It’s also about letting go.
超越自我,然后征服观众,最终超凡
Surprise yourself so you can
surprise the audience. Transcendence.
能做到的人不多
And very few have it in them.
我认为我能
I think I do have it in me.
你咬我?
You bit me?
你居然咬我!
I can’t believe you bit me!
对不起
I’m sorry.
老天,真♥他♥妈♥疼!
My dad. Fucking hurt!
干什么,她干嘛总盯着我?
What?Why’s she always staring at me?
嘿,结果出来了
Hey, it’s been posted.
嘿,结果出来了
Hey, it’s up!
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
恭喜你
Congratulations.

Hey!
为什么胡说八道?
Why would you say that?
耍我吗?
Your idea of some sick joke?
你说什么?
What?
去死吧
Fuck you.
妮娜!
Hey, Nina!
恭喜!恭喜!
Congratulations.Congratulations!
你好漂亮
You’re so beautiful.
恭喜!
Congratulations.
喂?
– Hello?
– Hi.
怎么了,有麻烦?
What is it?
What’s wrong?
我很好
I’m fine.
他选了我,妈妈
He picked me, Mom.
你能听见吗?
Do you hear me?
– 跳天鹅湖? – 我要跳天鹅女王啦!
– For Swan Lake?
– I’m going to be Swan Queen!
妈妈!
Mom!
我一会就回来,想提前让你知道
I’ll be home soon.
I just wanted to let you know.
– 我爱你 – 我也爱你
– I love you.
– I love you, too.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈,你在自己房♥间吗?
Mom, are you in your room?
妮娜?
Nina?
你在家吗?
Are you home?
妮娜,我在厨房♥等你
Nina, when you get out
I’m in the kitchen.
快来,宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
我的女儿,天鹅女王
My daughter, the Swan Queen.
我们的最爱,香草蓝莓馅蛋糕
It’s our favorite.
Vanilla with strawberry filling.
妈妈,别切太大
Oh, Mom, not too big.
太多了…
Oh, that’s way, way too much.
– 我们在庆祝,就吃这一次 – 妈妈…
– It’s a celebration. It’s just this once.
– Mom…
我的胃不舒服
My stomach’s still in knots.

Fine.

Fine.
倒了!
Then it’s garbage!
不要,妈妈,不要,对不起
No, Mom, don’t.
I’m sorry.
我太为你骄傲了
I’m just…
I’m just so proud of you.
看起来真好吃
It looks so yummy.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you.
Thank you.
谢谢你,妮娜
Thank you, Nina.
非常好
That’s very nice.
非常好
Very nice.
我知道白天鹅不成问题
But I knew the White Swan
wouldn’t be a problem.
你的真正任务是如何蜕变成邪恶的黑天鹅
The real work will be your metamorphosis into her evil twin.
昨天我看见了她的影子
And I know I saw
a flash of her yesterday.
再加一把劲
So get ready to give me
more of that bite.
非常好
Excellent.
邪恶力量牵扯你,无法逃离,难以抵♥制♥
That evil force is pulling you that you
can’t escape. That’s just out of your control.
你的感觉越来越清晰,“它在占有我,占有我”
So you sense it, you get aware of it more:
“It’s taking me, it’s taking me.”
多一丝绝望
A little bit more desperate.
对,你可以挥高一些,然后放下…
Right, and you can maybe go up a little bit
and then come down, and then…
就是这样
That’s it.
瞧她的动作
Watch the way she moves.
不精准,却很轻盈
Imprecise,but effortless.
真实无虚
She’s not faking it.
Move on

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!