宝贝?你在里面干什么?
Sweetie?
What are you doing in there?
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
到底什么问题?
Do you have any corrections?
莉莉告诉我,看见你在哭
Lily told me that
she saw you crying.
很低落
That you were very upset
让我对你温和一点
and that I should
take it easy on you.
不是我让她说的
I didn’t tell her that.
也许你该休息一下
Maybe you need a little break.
休息一、两天,/太多了
或者一个月,你觉得呢?
A day or two./Too much
Or maybe a month.
What do you think?
她不该乱说话
She shouldn’t have said anything.
不,是你不该先发牢骚
No, you shouldn’t be
whining in the first place.
我没有
I didn’t.
你本该更优秀
You could be brilliant.
可你是个胆小鬼
But you’re a coward.
对不起
Sorry.
别再说这句话!这就是你的问题
No, stop saying that!
That’s exactly what I’m talking about.
别再软弱下去
Stop being so fucking weak.
再来!
Again!
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.

Okay.
马上
Now.
闭嘴
Shut up.
来吧
Come on.
怎么了?
What’s up ?
你和托马斯说了昨晚的事?
You talk to Tomas about
last night ?
是啊,早上我碰见他,他说你们遇到了问题
Oh, yeah. I ran into him in the morning and
he said you guys were having some trouble.
他为什么要和你说这些?
Why would he talk to you?
你说什么,陛下
Oh, excuse me, your highness.
我告诉他你很努力,我相信你会很棒的
I just told him you’re working your ass off
and I think you’ll be great.
你不该说
Well you shouldn’t have.

Okay.
他对你毛手毛脚吗?
Has he tried anything with you?
他可是恶名在外
He has a reputation.
我有理由担心,妮娜,你每天回来的很晚
I have a right to be concerned, Nina.
You’ve been staying late so many nights.
彩排,我希望他别占你便宜,就担心这事
Rehearsing. I hope
he isn’t taking advantage, that’s all.
他没有
He’s not.
很好
Good.
我不想你走我的老路
I just don’t want you to make
the same mistake I did.
谢谢
Thanks.
不是因为你
Not like that.
别像我一样,毁了事业
I just mean as far as
my career was concerned.
你什么事业?
What career?
因为生你放弃的事业
The one I gave up to have you.
我28了
I’m twenty-eight.
接着说?
So?
仅仅…
Only that…
仅仅什么?
Only what?
没什么
Nothing.
– 什么? – 没什么
– What?
– Nothing.
你皮肤怎么样?
How is your skin?
很好
Fine.
还抓没抓?
– Are you leaving it alone?
– Mm-hmm.
让我看看
Let me see.
– 脱掉衬衣 – 不
– Take off your shirt.
– No.
有事吗?
Can I help you?
是谁?
Who was that?
没人
It was no one.
没人
It was no one.
有谁?
Hello?
怎么是你?
What are you doing here?
我是来道歉的
I just came by to apologize.
你说的对,我不该和他谈你的事
You’re right. I should have never
spoken to him about you.
– 宝贝 – 等一会
– Sweetheart.
– Give me a second.
– 吃晚饭… – 妈妈,拜托
– Your dinner…
– Mom, please.
她可真难缠
Oh, she’s a trip.
你怎么知道我住哪?
How do you know where I live?
山人自有妙计
I have my ways.
老天,别紧张,办公室的苏茜告诉我的
Jesus, relax.
I got it from Susie in the office.
这件事让我很不舒服,我真的想弥补一下
Look, I feel really shitty about what I did,
and I really want to make it up to you.
我请你出去吃饭怎么样?
So how about I take you out to dinner?
– 我不知道… – 好吧,没关系
– I don’t think…
– Okay, that’s fine.
喝一杯呢?
What about drinks?
宝贝,你该休息了
Sweetie, you need to rest.
– 老天 – 等等
– Jesus.
– Wait.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
出去
I’m going out.
什么?妮娜!
What?
Nina!
你明天要上台
You’re on the stage tomorrow.
他居然那么叫她
I can’t believe he calls her that.
– 真恶心 – 我倒觉得很贴心
– It’s so gross.
– I think it’s sweet.
小公主?
Little Princess?
– 他可能对每个女孩都这么叫 – 不可能
– He probably calls every girl that.
– No way.
只对贝丝
That’s just for Beth.
我打赌,过几天他就会叫你小公主
Well, I bet he’ll be calling you
Little Princess any day now.
我不知道
I don’t know about that.
他会的,上♥床♥的时候可别饶了他
Oh, sure he will.
Just got to let him lick your pussy.
干酪汉堡包,大份番茄酱
Cheeseburger, extra bloody.
酱不够可以叫我
Let me know
if that’s juicy enough for you.
我会的
Oh, I will.
干酪够吗?
You have enough cheese?
你可多的很
No, but you do.
慢用
Enjoy.

All right.
想打扮打扮吗?
Wanna spruce up?
干嘛,我带着备用
What, I carry a spare
以防玩过头
in case I wake up
somewhere unexpected.
他怎么样?
So how is he?
托马斯
Thomas.
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
– 少来 – 我真的不想谈他
– Oh, come on.
– I really don’t want to talk about that.
好吧
Okay.
你真得放松放松
You really need to relax.
一颗给你
One for you,
一颗给我
one for me.
别担心,货很纯,我保证是从旧金山带过来的
Oh, and don’t worry. It’s pure, I promise.
I brought it with me straight from San Francisco.
这是什么?
What is it?
开玩笑?
Are you kidding?
你从没嗑过药?
You’ve never rolled?
别担心,它能帮你放松下来
Oh, relax. Here.
It’ll loosen you up.
你会看见无垠的夜空
Wait then you see the night sky.
药力会持续多久?
How long does it last?
最多几个小时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!