A couple hours, tops.
不用了
It’s okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们有伴了,这是汤姆,这是杰瑞
I thought we could use some company.
So this is Tom and this is Jerry.
– 实际上,我叫安德鲁 – 汤姆
– Actually it’s Andrew.
– Tom.
– 我得走了… – 不行,不能走,我刚点了酒
– I have to go…
– Oh, no you can’t go. I just got us some drinks.
我不应该…
I shouldn’t…
我们明天要上台
We’re on the stage tomorrow.
去哪?回家找妈妈?
So what are you going to do?
Go home to Mommy?
来吧,玩一会
Come on, live a little.
药力只有几个小时,是吗?
It’s just a couple hours, right?
是的
Tops.
干杯
Cheers.
你还没告诉我你是谁
You haven’t told me who you are.
我是个舞蹈演员
I’m a dancer.
不是这意思,你的名字
No, I mean your name.
– 妮娜 – 你俩是姐妹?
– Oh. Nina.
– So are you two sisters?
– 是的 – 不是
– Yes.
– No.
– 闺中姐妹 – 我们在同一个团跳舞
– Blood sisters.
– We dance in the same company.
芭蕾舞♥女♥演员,难怪你们长的这么像
Ah, ballerinas.
No wonder you two look alike.
我也看出来了,你俩是同志小情人
I see now.
Tom and Jerry here are gay lovers.
– 真幽默
– Very funny.
我从来没接触过芭蕾
I’ve never been to the ballet.
真的嘛?
Oh, really ?
这么看,你绝对不是同志
Then you are definitely not gay.
我是说,芭蕾有点枯燥,是不是?
I mean, it’s kind of boring,
isn’t it?
– 老实说 – 不,不是这样
– Be honest.
– No it’s not.
这么说吧,不是每个人都能接受
No, You know It’s just not for everyone.
找个时间过来看看,我给你们赠劵
You should come sometime.
I can comp you tickets whenever you want.
好,好
Yeah. Yeah.
– 那真是太棒了,谢谢 – 好了…
– Yeah, that would be neat. Thanks.
– Okay well…
我们再喝一杯
I guess it’s time for another round.
干杯
Bottoms up.
你们在排什么戏?
So what are you guys
working on now?
不好意思
Sorry.
天鹅湖
Swan Lake.
好,是吗?
Ok. Yeah?
你看过?
You know it?
没有
No, not really.
听说过
Heard of it.
说的什么?
What’s it about?
是说一个女孩被人变成了天鹅
It’s about a girl who gets
turned into a swan,
她需要爱的力量打破诅咒
and she needs love
to break the spell.
可她的王子却爱上了不该爱的人
But her prince falls for the wrong girl,
于是她自杀了
and so she kills herself.
是个悲剧
It’s not a happy ending then.
实际上,很美
It’s beautiful, actually.
像你一样
Like you.
什么?
Huh?
我说你很美
I said you’re beautiful.
很好笑?
That’s funny?
某人的情绪上来喽
Looks like someone might be rolling.
好了,过来,去跳舞
All right, come on.
Come on, it’s time to go dance.
妮娜!
Nina!
搞什么?你去哪?
Hey, what the fuck?
Where you going?
你去哪?
Where are you going?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Do you have any idea
what time it is?
很晚了?
Late?
你去了哪?
Where have you been?
到月亮上去了
To the moon and back.
– 你喝酒了 – 猜 对 啦!
– You’ve been drinking.
– Ding ding ding ding ding!
还有什么?
– What else?
– Hmm?
你还做了什么?
What else have you been doing?
原来你想知道他们的名字?
Oh, you want to know their names?
– 快去睡觉 – 是两个人,汤姆和杰瑞
– You need to sleep this off.
– There were two. Tom and Jerry.
– 闭嘴,妮娜 – 我和他们都上了床
– Be quiet, Nina.
– And I fucked them both.
闭嘴!
Shut your mouth!
– 不许进来 – 你干什么?
– Don’t come in here.
– What’s this?
懂不懂什么叫隐私,我不再是小女孩了
It’s called privacy.
I’m not twelve anymore.
– 你现在脑子不清楚 – 走开!
– You’re not my Nina right now…
– Leave me alone!
小甜心
Sweet girl.
为什么不叫醒我?
Why didn’t you wake me up?
我要搬出去
I’m moving out.
是我的曲子!
My music!
托马斯,真对不起
Thomas, I am so sorry.
继续跳
Keep on going.
去热身
Go get warmed up.
很好
That was good.
非常之好
Actually, really good.
好,休息十分钟
Okay, let’s take ten.
他只是让我示范一下,明白吗?
Look, he just wanted to mark it
and asked me to step up, okay?
我睡过了头
I overslept.
惨喽,不过你玩很开心,对吗?
Oops. But hey, at least
you had a good time, right?
你在我酒里下了东西
You put something in my drink.
没错
Yeah.
早上却一个人先走了
And then you just
took off in the morning.
早上?
In the morning?
你在我家过的夜
Yeah, you slept over.
没有
Um, no.
除非你叫汤姆,还长了一根老二
Unless your name’s Tom
and you had a dick.
我们…
We…
我们怎么了,妮娜?
What we do, Nina?
是不是在梦里和我上♥床♥了?
Did you have some sort of
les wet dream about me?
– 别说了 – 老天!
– Stop.
– Oh my God!
老天,是真的!我成了你的性幻想对象!
Oh my God, you did!
You fantasized about me!
– 闭嘴! – 我床上功夫好吗?
– Shut up!
– Was I good?
最后一幕
The final act.
你的最后一场戏
Your final dance.
梦想几乎成真!如此真实!
You’ve tasted your dream!
Touched it!
可却被砸得粉碎!
Only to have it crushed!
你的心破碎了!
Your heart is broken,
受伤了,你的生命在枯萎
wounded.
Your life force fading.
鲜血滴滴下坠
The blood drips.
黑天鹅偷走了你的爱人,只有一条路可以结束痛苦
The Black Swan stole your love.
There is only one way to end the pain.
你不再恐惧,接受了命运的安排
You are not fearful,
but filled with acceptance.
你垂目看了看罗斯巴
And you look down at Rothbart,
又看了看王子
and then at the Prince,
之后,对,注视观众
and then, yes,
at the audience.
然后,纵身跃下
And then you jump.
快点,跳,没事的,跳!
Go ahead. Jump.
Jump!
好了,大家去喝杯水,然后做分段练习

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!