This is the only joint in Pinehaven.
你不该来 你会失望的
You shouldn’t have come. You’re going to be disappointed.
我做错什么事了?
What did I do?
他们都想坐那张椅子
A lot of them have tried that seat.
你是第一个我准坐下来的人
You’re the first I’ve let stay.
你一定常到这里来
You must come here a lot.
大多数的男人都很孩子气 你应该在家里喝酒才对
Most men are little boys. – Maybe you should drink at home.
家里太静 也许你不应该穿这身衣服
Too quiet. – Maybe you shouldn’t dress like that.
这是衬衫跟裙子 我不知道你在胡说什么
This is a blouse and skirt. I don’t know what you mean.
那你不应该有那副身材
Then you shouldn’t wear that body.
有时候我不知道
Sometimes, I don’t know…
我觉得好… 对一切都好厌烦 我不知道还在不在乎
I just get so sick of everything, I’m not sure I care anymore.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
我知道有时候麻烦太多 我觉得应该戴顶帽子才对
I know sometimes the shit comes down so heavy I feel I should wear a hat.
对,我就是这个意思
That’s what I mean.
我得走了,我要回家了
I’ve got to go home.
我送你 – 我有车
I’ll take you. – I have a car.
我跟你走
I’ll follow you.
我想看看那些风铃
I want to see the chimes.
你想看风铃
You want to see the chimes.
我想听听声音
I want to hear them.
就这样?
That’s all.
如果我让你去,你就只听听风铃♥声♥
If I let you, then that’s all.
我不会找麻烦的
I’m not looking for trouble.
这是社区酒吧
This is my community bar.
以后我可能还要跟我先生来
I might have to come here with my husband sometime.
请你先走好吗?在你车上等一下
Would you mind leaving before me? Waiting in your car?
我知道这么做很可笑
I know it seems silly.
我不知道你以为我们能骗得了谁
I don’t know who you think we’re going to fool.
你对我挺亲切的
You’ve been pretty friendly.
请你不要烦我
Now leave me alone.
天哪 跟我住的地方很像
It’s just like my place.
没有佣人?
No help?
晚上她都回家
She goes home nights.
你一个人住这里不会紧张?
You’re not nervous here alone?
不会
No.
你真的有风铃
You do have chimes.
那是什么?
What’s that?
凉亭 – 不是,是那个
A gazebo. – No, out there.
船屋
A boathouse.
里面有什么?
What’s in it?
有船
A boat.
里面乱七八糟的
It’s a mess, really.
有一条旧划船跟一些躺椅之类的东西
There’s a old row boat and some lounge chairs, things like that.
我想你应该走了
I think you should go now.
我才刚到
I just got here.
你看过风铃了,请你走
You’ve seen them. Please go.
谢谢你,对不起
Thank you. I’m sorry.
我不应该让你来的
I shouldn’t have let you come.
其实你不难缠对不对? 对,我很软弱
You’re not so tough after all. – No, I’m weak.
这就对了
It’s so right.
耐德,求求你上吧
Please, Ned! Do it!
你好吗?好,谢谢
How are you doing? Good walk!
辛格太太
Mrs. Singer.
我可以到你家去的
I would have gladly come to your house.
不用 医生说我应该多散步 反正我也要买♥♥买♥♥东西
The doctor said I should walk and I did have some shopping.
那个蒙古大夫可能是随便乱说的
Not that the quack knows what he’s talking about.
罗辛先生,我…我实在没把握他的证词有没有用
Mr. Racine, I’m just not sure his testimony is going to be useful.
别担心, 我们会找到一个比较通情达理的医生 你能吗?
Don’t worry about it, we’ll find a doctor who’s more understanding.
今天很痛?你想像不到的痛
Is it bad today? – You just can’t imagine!
我经历的这种痛苦没有人能补偿得了我
Nobody can repay me for the pain I’ve had.
我了解,我们会把那些王八蛋告垮的
How well I know. We’ll sue those reckless bastards dry.
抱歉,我说脏话了
Excuse my language.
不要道歉
No, don’t apologize.
这年头就得这样才行
You have to have an attitude like that these days.
我喜欢这个地方,感觉很舒服
I like this place. It’s got a nice feel.
你在上面 这里需要一张好一点的床垫
You were on top. – Could use a better mattress.
你去张罗吧 – 遵命
See to it, will you? – Yes, sir.
让我休息一下,要过一下才能恢复
Give me a break here. It takes a little while.
都是你的错
It’s your own fault.
我从来没有这么饥渴过
I never wanted it like this before.
其它的事都不重要了
It throws everything else out of whack.
我只要三十秒就能重振雄风
It takes me a good 30 seconds.
真的吗?
Are you sure?
我只是想确定一下
I just want to be sure.
干嘛?
What are you doing?
这些得洗一洗
I have to wash these.
怕你佣人?
Afraid of your maid?
没错
That’s right.
我妈妈跟我说,知识就是力量
My mother told me, “Knowledge is power.”
这是一种很有趣的解释
This is an interesting interpretation.
所以你才开始抽我这种牌子的烟?
Isn’t that why you’ve started smoking my brand?
不能有人知道
No one must know, Ned.
答应我,一个人也不能
Promise me. No one.
慢用
Take it easy. All right?
天哪你气色好差,不睡觉的?
You look terrible. Don’t you sleep?
昨天晚上我做了一个很无聊的梦结果醒了 我不敢再睡
I had a dream last night so boring it woke me. I was afraid to sleep.
最近你上哪儿去了?什么意思?我都在啊
Where have you been? – Around.
最近一个月难得见你一面
I’ve barely seen you for a month.
等等,有新马子了对不对?我怎么了?
Wait a minute, some new quiff, isn’t it? What’s wrong with me?
得了,这种事你从来不害羞的
You’ve never been shy about this before.
奥斯卡 上礼拜你没来基♥督♥教青年会,我们输了
Oscar! – Weren’t at the Y last week. We lost.
他居然在避人耳目,我不敢相信
He’s getting discreet. I can’t believe it.
今天有什么派,史黛拉?
What you got in pie today, Stella?
有樱桃、樱桃,还有樱桃
There’s cherry, cherry and cherry.
你推荐什么?我喜欢樱桃派
What do you recommend? – The cherry.
来一块 还要一杯特大杯可乐
Bring it on. And a gigantic Coca-Cola.
我对你真的很失望,罗辛 这些年来我一直靠你得到生活的乐趣
I’m disappointed in you. I’ve been living vicariously off you for years.
如果你现在不理我,我就只有我老婆了 没什么好讲的,我过着寂寞的日子
Lf you shut up, I only have my wife. – Nothing to tell, I lead a lonely life.
对,待会还会下雪 基本上人性还是善良的
Right, and it’ll snow later today. – And people are decent.
大概是我认识的人 警♥察♥吗?
Probably someone in uniform?
拜托,这里没有军队的人 服务生
No army personnel around. Waitress?
难道会是…
Could it be?
我知道了,我知道了
I know, I know!
你终于把葛兰达弄到手了 怎么样,她让你到禁地去没有?
You finally got to Glenda. Did she let you into the no parking zone?
我刚好知道葛兰达跟棕榈滩 的缉毒组探员打得火热
Glenda is seriously involved with a narc from Palm Beach.
棕榈滩缉毒探员,那是一种嗜好吗?警♥察♥生意怎么样,奥斯卡?
What is that, his hobby? – How’s the cop business?
很好,这种天气总是会出事
Real good. Always starts hopping in weather like this.
天气一热,大家就互相杀来杀去 没错
When it’s hot, people try to kill each other.
我知道如果再热下去,有人就死定了
I know some people who’ll be dead if we don’t get a break soon.
自从热浪一开始,各种坏事都多了起来
Got more of everything bad since the wave started.
是那种危机气氛你们知道吗?
It’s that crisis atmosphere.
大家穿得不一样,感觉不一样,汗流得多 醒过来觉得怪怪的,再也恢复不过来
People dress different, sweat more, wake up cranky and never recover.
你看看洛文斯丁
Look at Lowenstein.
到处都歪歪斜斜的
Everything is just a little askew.
大家很快就觉得旧的法规没有用
Pretty soon people think the old rules are not in effect…
于是开始犯法,以为没有人会在乎 因为这是非常时刻
…and break them, figuring nobody cares because it’s emergency time.
想得美哦
Time out!
奥斯卡,我实在搞不懂你有那种高深的想法
I don’t know how you can do such advanced theoretical thinking…
怎么还会待在我们这个小地方?
…and still be stuck in our town.
洛文斯丁有更大的梦想
Lowenstein dreams of bigger things.
助理郡检察官不是我的最终目标
Assistant County Prosecutor isn’t the end.
有一天要当郡立副检察官
Someday, Deputy County Prosecutor!
我调查的一些案子要是真像大白
When the truth’s out about the dirt I’ve been in…
我在本州的前途就无可限♥量♥了 嗨,耐德
…my future in this state will be unlimited.
嗨,葛兰达
Hi, Glenda.
你还好吧?
You all right?
不要停
Don’t stop.
你快整死我了,我又红又痛
You are killing me. I’m red, I’m sore.
你会痛?你真有脸说
You’re sore? You’ve got nerve.
真的,快完蛋了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!