我就是在那里学会怎么做能让遗嘱无效
That’s where I picked up about making a will invalid.
事情发生在他身上
It happened to him.
我发誓如果我知道你的案子 我绝对不会利用你的
I swear I never would have used you if I had known about your case.
我怕跟你说
I was afraid to tell you.
我知道你不会让我那么做
I knew you wouldn’t let me do it.
就像你说的我很贪心,我希望钱都归我们
I’m greedy, like you said. I wanted us to have it all.
我不怪你觉得我坏
I don’t blame you… for thinking I’m bad.
我是坏,我知道
I am. I know it.
如果你现在跟我分手,我可以理解
I’d understand if you cut me off right now.
如果你不再相信我,可能算你聪明
If you never trusted me again, you’d probably be smart…
不过你要相信一件事
…but you must believe one thing.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你而且我需要你
I love you and I need you.
我想永远跟你在一起
And I want to be with you forever.
他们已经觉得你有嫌疑了
They already think you’re involved.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
好极了
Great.
现在我们一点办法也没有
There’s nothing we can do about it now.
过一阵子要么就拿到钱,要么就拿不到
Soon we’ll either have the money or we won’t.
这件事我们管不了了
It’s out of our hands.
我把管家辞了
I fired the housekeeper.
我们想在一起待多久就多久
We can stay together as long as we want.
现在只有我们了
We’re all alone now.
没错,最近我常到那里去
That’s right, I’ve been going there a lot lately.
真是想不到啊 迈阿密,天哪
Isn’t that amazing? Miami. Jesus!
我去那里处理一些购买♥♥地♥产♥的事 如果没关系的话,将来我还要再去
I’m handling the purchase of property there. I’m going back…
如果到迈阿密去还合法的话
…in the future if it’s still legal to go to Miami.
他疯了 – 我没疯 干嘛为朋友气得发疯
He’s mad.
这位认识多年的朋友居然想知道 最近这宗谋杀案那天晚上我在哪里
When my friend asks my whereabouts the night of a recent murder?
这不是最近的事了,也许他觉得有一点压力
It’s not recent anymore. Maybe he feels some pressure.
这都是你自找的
You brought it on yourself.
这个警♥察♥局不是我管的 有人在看着这件事
I don’t run this department. People are watching this.
他们听说你每天晚上 都去跟那个寡妇打得火热 那样会惹人注意你
They hear you’re banging the widow. It tends to call attention to you.
不要跟我说那些屁话
So don’t give me that shit.
那是我的事
That is my business.
你是说是你的房♥事?
You mean that’s your fucking business.
这个鬼案子越来越荒唐了
This whole damn case is getting crazy.
跟他说眼镜的事没有?还没
You tell him about the glasses?
沃克一直都戴眼镜,钢边眼镜 他很喜欢那副眼镜
Walker always wore steel-rimmed glasses. A real fanatic about them.
可是却不在现场 法医说应该在才对
They weren’t on the scene. Coroner says…
他说就算被火烧了镜框 也应该会烙到他的…
…that after a fire, the frames would’ve been seared right into his…
你不会想听细节的
You don’t want details.
那又怎么样?
So what?
所以越来越像是他在别的地方被杀
Looks like he was killed elsewhere…
然后凶手再用他的车把他载到那里去
…and brought there in his own car.
你的爱人… 他太太说他半夜开车出去
Your honey, his wife, said he left the house in the night…
参加一个神秘会议 你说这话是不是很含糊?
…and drove to some mysterious meeting. That vague enough for you?
这是干嘛?你们想干嘛?
Look, what is this? What do you want?
我是你们的便衣刑♥警♥吗?
Am I supposed to be an undercover agent for you or something?
这个说法很有趣
Interesting choice of phrase.
假设说今天晚上我问她
Suppose tonight I ask her?
你有没有杀你老公 我朋友想知道一下
Say, did you kill your husband? My friends were just wondering.
这个主意太好了
That’s a great idea.
顺便问一下眼镜在那里 她在那里动手的
Also ask where the glasses are, where she did it…
我有没有漏掉什么,奥斯卡?
Am I forgetting anything, Oscar?
还有一件事
That one thing.
对了,你一定会喜欢这个最新的发展
You’re going to love this latest development.
是那个小姑克拉福太太说的
This is from the sister-in-law, the Kraft woman.
她快把我逼疯了,她坚信遗嘱不会有她的份
She’s driving me batty. She’s convinced she won’t be cut in on the will.
谋杀案发生之前两个礼拜
A few weeks before the murder…
沃克的外甥女来跟你朋友马蒂住了几天
…Walker’s niece spent a while with your friend Matty.
有一天晚上她醒过来 去找她舅妈
One night when she wakes up, goes to see her aunt…
结果逮到她跟一个男的在一起
…and catches her with some guy.
我们还不知道所有的细节 不过克拉福太太
We don’t have the details yet, but Mrs. Kraft…
今天带小女孩来讲故事了
…is bringing the little girl to tell her story.
他们就在这里 我进来的时候经过他们身边 他们在外面等
They’re here. I passed them on the way in. They’re outside.
天哪
Christ!
我不知道能不能应付这个场面
I’m not sure I’m up to dealing with this scene.
你听我说
Look-
你现在可能不想见这位克拉福女士,她呃…
You probably don’t want to see the Kraft woman right now.
满激动的 我看你从后门出去吧
She’s pretty wild. Why don’t you slip out the back way?
这里没事了?
Are we done here?
对,都记在这里了
Yeah, I’ve got it all here.
耐德,抱歉请你走后门 我从这边出去
Ned, I’m sorry I had to ask. – I’ll go out this way.
对付心情不好的人我有很多经验
I’ve had a lot of experience with disgruntled people.
我到史黛拉那里去
I’ll be at Stella’s.
你好,克拉福太太
Hello, Mrs. Kraft.
你好,罗辛先生
Hello, Mr. Racine.
你们还好吧
How are you making out?
还可以
We’re doing all right, I guess.
你一定是海泽
You must be Heather.
我是耐德罗辛 我听过很多你的事 – 很高兴跟你见面
I’m Ned Racine. I’ve heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉,镇上的天气对你来说太热了
I’m sorry our town is so hot for your visit.
是很热
It sure is!
好 再见
Good-bye.
老样子,亲爱的 给舞王倒两杯冰茶
The usual, my sweet. – Two iced teas for “Fred Astaire.”
罗思玛莉,我要出去十分钟
I’m going out for 10 minutes.
想不想听荒谬绝伦的事 不知道,今天我已经差不多了
Ready to hear something wild? – I don’t know, I’ve had my share today.
不,这一定合你胃口
No, this is right up your alley.
小海泽呢?
Little Heather…
到阳台去结果有这么 一个男的跟她舅妈在一起
…goes out on the porch and there’s this dude with her aunt.
男的没穿裤子转过身来
And the guy is turned around with his shorts dropped…
所以他光着屁♥股♥对着那个小女孩对吧
…so he’s mooning the little girl.
他跟你朋友正在做一件事 海泽搞不太懂是什么事
He and your friend are going at something she can’t quite figure out…
不过我觉得听起来像口♥交♥
…but which sounds suspiciously like oral-genital contact…
我可以骄傲地说这在本州已经是合法的事了
…which is no longer illegal in this state.
这个人转过身来看海泽 目前你都听得懂吧
And the guy turns around to Heather. Do you follow me so far?
你猜他什么长相 – 不知道
Guess what he looks like. – I don’t know.
看起来大概七、八寸长,亮亮秃秃的
He looks about seven or eight inches long, shiny and very bald.
可怜的小海泽
Poor little Heather!
她从来没有见过
She’d never seen one angry before.
给她留下深刻的印象,没有错
Made quite an impression on her. Yes sir!
对那个男的她只记得这一点 就这样?不…
That’s all she can remember about him. – That’s it?
还有一件事
One other thing.
她说那个男的头发很油向后梳
She said the guy had very greasy hair, wore it slicked back.
“像古巴人”她说 我喜欢这个部份
“Like a Cuban,” she says. I love that part.
你想想看可怜的小海泽
Can you imagine poor Heather?
看过那种场面以后还得回床上去
After getting a gander at that, she slips back to bed.
最精采的是当初她为什么会醒
This is the capper, why she woke up:
因为她做了一个噩梦
She had a nightmare.
你想想看那天下半夜她会做什么样的梦
Can you imagine the kind of dreams she had the rest of the night?
不要说眼镜不在你手上
Don’t say that. Don’t say you don’t have them.
我跟你发誓不在我这里 你怎么了?
I swear I don’t. What’s wrong with you?
那天晚上你收拾的时候一定在这里 用心想一想,上面可能有我的指纹
They had to be here when you cleaned up. They’ve probably got my prints on them.
我一定没看到,我没有找眼镜 我以为在爱德蒙身上
I wasn’t looking for them. I thought they were on Edmund.
眼镜到哪里去了?我不知道
Where could they have gone! – I don’t know.
贝蒂 – 管家?她会放到那儿去?
Betty! – The housekeeper?
你查过她的东西
Where would she have put them?
她可能带走了,你听我说
She might have taken them.
所以我才把她辞掉 因为爱德蒙死了以后
Listen to me. That’s why I fired her.
她开始表现得怪怪的 她老是盯着我看,听我所有的电♥话♥
After his death, she acted strangely, watching me, listening to my calls.
荒唐,是你想像的
That is crazy. You imagined it.
我知道,我也想像过很多事
I know. I’ve been imagining things too. Plenty.
不,我看得出事情不一样
No, I could tell there was a difference.
也许她知道我们的事 也许她想要什么东西
Maybe she knew about us. Maybe she wants something.
如果是那样你不觉得现在应该有她的消息了
Don’t you think we’d have heard from her by now?
我不知道该怎么想
I don’t know what to think.
我好担心,耐德
I’m worried, Ned.
不是因为眼镜或你朋友 而是我们
But it’s not about the glasses or your friends. It’s us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!