你的第一个反应是指责我
Your first reaction is to accuse me.
你怎么了?对不起
What’s happening to you? – I’m sorry.
哈汀今天来过电♥话♥
Hardin called today.
他说下礼拜一切应该都会澄清, 我就能领到钱了
Everything should be cleared up by next week. I’ll get the money.
他为延误道歉
He apologized for the delay.
他们在拖延时间
They’ve been stalling. They’re dragging it out…
他们想把你扯进来
…hoping to find a way to implicate you.
不过他们没有办法
But they haven’t been able to.
钱很快就是我们的了
Soon it will be all ours.
所以我们要团结起来,耐德
That’s why we’ve got to stay together.
要不了多久
It won’t be long…
我们就能远走高飞抛开这一切
…then we can get away from here, out from under all of this.
我们只剩下彼此了
All we have is each other.
想到这件事会毁掉我们,我就想自杀
I’d kill myself if I thought this thing would destroy us.
我受不了
I couldn’t take it.
(罗辛先生)
跳得真好
That’s great.
耐德 – 你到这里来干什么?
What are you doing here?
来找你 – 你都这么晚慢跑?
I was looking for you. Do you always run this late?
不是 明天我要到迈阿密去,没时间跑
No. I’m going to Miami tomorrow. I won’t have time.
迈阿密有什么事?去了结我在办的那笔房♥地♥产♥生意
What’s in Miami? – Closing that real estate deal.
你追求健康的方式真怪
You’re some kind of health nut.
我发现马蒂沃克抽同样的牌子
Matty Walker smokes this brand.
又是那种对话?如果是的话,也许我应该请我的律师到场
Is this one of those conversations? Maybe my lawyer should be present.
兄弟,我就是你的律师
Buddy, your lawyer is present.
不要
No-
你知道吗?那个爱德蒙沃克是大坏蛋 对他了解越多我就越高兴
Walker was a bad guy, and the more I find out, the happier I am he’s dead.
他死了,我觉得这个… 对世界来说是件好事
I figure it’s a positive thing for the world.
你不是强硬派的人
You’re not known for being a hard-liner.
我有自己的标准,我只是不想张扬
I have my own standards. I just try to keep them private.
对我来说,我不在乎是谁杀了他
I don’t care who killed him…
我不在乎谁因此而发财
…and I don’t care who gets rich because of it.
可是奥斯卡… 奥斯卡却不是那样
But Oscar is not like that.
他一生的目标就是要铲奸除恶
His whole life is based on doing the right thing.
我认识的人里面只有他那样
He’s the only one I know like that.
有时候很讨厌,连他都觉得烦
Sometimes, it’s a real pain in the ass. Even for him.
奥斯卡现在很不快乐,他很痛苦
Oscar’s unhappy right now. He is in pain.
为什么?因为他喜欢你
Why is that? – Because he likes you.
他比我还喜欢你 所以他费尽心血想找到这个玛丽安辛普森
Even better than I do, that’s why he’s busting his butt trying to find Simpson.
昨天在迈阿密找到她住的地方了 是吗?
They found her place in Miami yesterday.
可是她走了,好像走得很仓促
But the woman herself was gone. Seems like she left in a hurry.
奥斯卡认为不管她说什么都有帮助
Oscar thought any story she could tell might help.
他觉得你需要人家帮忙
He thinks you need help.
天哪
Christ,-
有人给你惹了天大的麻烦,朋友
Someone is putting you into deep trouble, my friend.
沃克遇害那天晚上凌晨三点三十到五点
From 3:30 to 5:00 a.m. The night Walker was killed…
有人一直打电♥话♥到你饭店房♥间去
…someone called your hotel room repeatedly.
饭店不想接给你,可是…
The hotel didn’t want to put them through…
反正不管是谁打的都让饭店相信有急事找你
…but whoever it was said it was an emergency.
你的电♥话♥响了又响,可是你却没接
Your phone rang and rang but you didn’t answer.
很简单 – 别说
That’s easy. – Don’t.
什么都别说
Don’t say anything.
留着以后再说吧
Just save it for some other time.
事情还更糟
It gets worse.
现在有人想把爱德蒙的眼镜交给我们
Now someone’s trying to give us Edmund’s glasses.
我们不知道是谁 我们不知道眼镜能查出什么线索
We don’t know who and we don’t know what the glasses will tell us…
我们还在谈判
…but our negotiations are continuing.
但愿我知道该跟你说什么, 可是我实在不知道
Wish I knew what to tell you, but I don’t have any good ideas.
再见
I’ll see you.
我们认识对不对?
We know each other, don’t we?
我是麦可葛兰,巴希佛海勒曼事务所
Michael Glenn, with Bashford, Hillerman.
耐德罗辛
Ned…-
天哪,我又糗大了
Christ, I’ve done it again.
我在这里等人
I’m just here waiting for some people.
真是荒谬
This is silly.
你不会因为郭森的事还在生气吧
You’re not still mad about that Gourson business?
我们非做不可
We had to do it.
康斯坦萨坚持要我们告你
Costanza practically insisted that we sue you.
我们公♥司♥没有人愿意告其他律师失职
None of us likes malpractice against other lawyers.
别提了
Forget it.
好吧,我想办法弥补过你
I tried to make it up to you.
你有没有碰过一个叫马蒂沃克的女人
Ever meet a lady named Matty Walker?
你应该记得她
You’d remember her.
非常漂亮的女人 马蒂沃克
A very hot number.
对,我在一个派对上认识她的
Yeah, I met her at a party.
她说… 她说她想
She said she was going up there…
来认识一些律师
…and wanted to know about lawyers.
所以我就把你名字给她了 这是什么时候的事?
So I gave her your name. – When was this?
天哪,很久了,也许是去年什么时候
A long time. Maybe last year sometime.
我得走了 你有没有跟她提郭森的案子
I’ve got to go. – You tell her about the Gourson case?
老兄,我是想给你拉生意
Hey, pal, I was trying to get you work.
天哪,你疯啦
Jesus! Are you nuts?
你有没有跟她提过郭森
Did you tell her about Gourson?
也许我是跟她说过我们怎么认识的 也许有吧
Maybe I told her how we met. Yeah, maybe.
你的电♥话♥是不是坏了?
Is something wrong with your phone?
没挂上,怎么了?
It’s just off the hook. Why?
泰迪路易在郡立监狱急着要找你
Teddy Lewis is in County. He’s very anxious to talk to you.
我不知道是罗德岱尔哪里的事 一定是出了什么差错 他们不告诉我
I don’t know. It’s a thing in Lauderdale, but they’re not telling me.
我有一点担心 我会查出来的
I’m a little worried. – I’ll find out.
不用,我打电♥话♥给你不是为了这件事
No, that’s not why I called you.
我请了一个别的律师
In fact, I got another lawyer.
我觉得那样比较好
I think it would be better.
你认不认识… 认不认识席斯可 认识,他不错
Do you know Schlisgal? – Yeah, he’s good.
过来 这个女的上个礼拜来找我 很漂亮
This broad came to me last week. A real looker.
她说是你告诉她怎么来找我的
She said you told her how she could reach me…
我想一定是你说的 因为什么她都知道
…and I figured you must have because she knew all about it.
她说你还要再做一个
She said that you wanted another one.
她要我教她怎么把炸♥弹♥用引线连到门上
She had me show her how to rig it to a door with a little delay.
这些话对你来说有没有什么意义
Does any of this mean anything to you?
那我真高兴跟你说了 你最好小心一点
Then I’m glad I told you. You better watch your step.
谢了,泰迪
Thanks, Teddy.
罗辛,先别谢我
Racine, don’t thank me yet, because…
这些人一直在问我轧碎机房♥的事
…these guys have been asking me about The Breakers.
我什么都没说, 不过我不喜欢他们脸上的表情
I ain’t told them shit, but I don’t like the look on their faces.
罗辛律师事务所
Mr. Racine’s office.
耐德,是沃克太太,你要接吗?
Ned, Mrs. Walker. Do you want her?
耐德,方便说话吗?
Hello, Ned. Can we talk?
你在哪里?在迈阿密
Where are you? – I’m in Miami.
我像疯子一样跑来跑去 我离开之前找不到你
I’ve been running around like crazy. I couldn’t reach you before I left.
耐德,一切都没事了
Everything is going to be all right.
你说 我拿到钱了
Tell me. – I’ve got the money.
我把钱存到安全的地方去了 现在都是我们的了
I’ve taken it and sent it somewhere safe. It’s all ours now.
这还不是最精采的部份 那是什么?
But that’s not the best part. – What’s the best part?
那副眼镜我拿回来
The glasses. I got them back.
现在应该是我们的了 在贝蒂那里
That is, they should be ours by now. Betty had them.
她要钱 所以我得到这里来
She wanted money. That’s why I came down here.
她把事情弄得很棘手,不过都解决了
She made it all very difficult, but I think it worked out.
你拿到眼镜了?没有,她不肯给我
Do you have them? – No. She wouldn’t do that.
她把眼镜放在船屋里 在船屋梳妆台最上面的抽屉里
She’s putting them in the boathouse. In the top drawer of the dresser.
如果她守信的话,现在应该在那里了
They should be there now if she’s kept up her end.
你最好马上去拿,我不相信她
I think you’d better get them right away. I don’t trust her.
在船屋里?没错
In the boathouse? – That’s right.
在梳妆台最上面的抽屉
The top drawer of the dresser.
耐德,我们不会有事的
Ned, we’re going to be all right.
我会尽快离开这里 七点三十应该就能到
I’ll leave here as soon as I can. I should be there by 7:30.
我等不及要见你,亲爱的 我们成功了
I can’t wait to see you, darling. We’ve made it.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah-
再见,心肝宝贝
Goodbye, sweetheart.
我最好去抓他
I better go get him.
你好,亲爱的 你好,马蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!