Yes. Yes.
真的
Did you sleep well?
昨天睡得好吗
You’re looking good.
你看起来不错
Good morning, darling.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, Margaret.
早上好 玛格丽特
Almost done, Mrs. Cavendish.
我快弄好了 卡文迪许夫人
Is that something I could do?
我能帮上忙吗
I don’t see why not.
你可以试试看
It’s just like a Hoover, really.
就跟吸尘器一样
Could I try?
让我来试试吧
Here.
给你
Just…
你只用…
Right.

Good.
不错
Oh, no, sorry.
噢 不 对不起
Let me. Let me take it.
我来吧 我来弄吧
Once I got used to it, I think I could manage.
我只要多做几次 就能做好
Why would you want to manage, Mrs. Cavendish?
你为什么要学这个呢 卡文迪许夫人
Dr. Khan. Robin and I,
卡恩医生 罗宾和我
we wanted to ask you a question. Didn’t we, Robin?
我们想问个问题 对吗 罗宾
Can machines like that ventilator only work in hospitals?
呼吸机这样的机器 只能在医院里用吗
Well, it’s just a machine, you know.
它就是个机器 你明白的
You plug it in, and it goes.
插上插头 就能用了
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
Robin’s going to leave the hospital.
罗宾准备离开医院
Do you have any idea of the risks?
你知道这样会有什么风险吗
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
The risk is that he might die.
风险就是 他可能会死
Robin.
罗宾
I either go on living here,
要么继续待在这里
or leave here and possibly die.
要么离开这里 但可能死掉
Yes.
没错
Well, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么呢
Up, up. I thought we were going down.
往上 往上 我们不是要往下走吗
No, lift your end up so we can get the bed down.
把你那头往上抬 我们才能把床搬下去
Very heavy.
太重了
Left, left.
往左 往左
I am going left.
我是在往左
Sorry. Your right.
抱歉 是往你的右边
So, Robin goes in this bed?
所以说 罗宾睡这张床
Yeah.
是的
And then Diana’s bed goes next to it?
然后戴安娜睡在他旁边的床上
That’s what she wants, yeah.
她是这么打算的 是的
But surely Robin will have a nurse when he…
但罗宾肯定还需要个护士在旁边…
No nurse. Just Diana.
没有护士 只有戴安娜
I mean, well…
我的意思是…
She can’t be with him every minute of the day and night.
她不可能时时刻刻都在他身边
She’s got to pee, hasn’t she?
她总得上厕所吧 对吗
She’s got me.
她还有我
£5 says you’ll never make it.
我赌五英镑你做不到
And what do I get if I do?
要是我做到了呢
You get £5, you t’ick.
那我就给你五英镑
You’re on.
就这么说定了
Ready?
准备好了吗
So long, chaps. So long. Best of luck, Robin.
拜拜 哥们 祝你好运 罗宾
So long, Paddy. I’ll be back for my fiver.
拜拜 派迪 我会回来拿我的五英镑的
I’ll miss you, pal.
我会挂念你的 朋友
Where do you think you’re going?
你们要去哪里
We’re taking my husband home.
带我丈夫回家
You don’t have my permission.
你们没有得到我的批准
Is this a prison? Am I your prisoner?
这里是监狱吗 我是你的囚犯吗
What do you think you’re doing?
你知道你们在做什么吗
It is the patient’s own wish, sir.
这是病人自己的意愿 先生
He’s fully apprised of the risks.
他完全了解这么做的风险
Take him back to the ward at once.
马上把他推回病房♥
Diana, call the police.
戴安娜 报♥警♥
Tell them I’m being held against my will.
告诉警♥察♥我被非法拘禁了
I’m sorry? What did you say?
什么 你说什么
You have no right to… To keep me in this place.
你没有权利… 把我困在这里
Of course. Be my guest.
当然 请自便
Let’s go. Do as you please.
我们走 随便你
You’ll be dead in two weeks.
你活不过两周的
Ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 是的
Right, bag going on.
换成氧气包
All right.
好的
How’s he coping?
他怎么样
So far, so good.
目前还不错
Right, ready to move?
准备好了吗
Lift, lift. Got it.
抬起来 抬起来 接住了
Are you all right, Diana?
你还好吗 戴安娜
Yes. Okay, gently put him down.
很好 把他轻轻放下来
And up again.
再抬起来
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Come on. Let’s clear the way. Clear the way.
来 我们把路让出来 路让出来
One, two, three. Lift. Here we go.
一 二 三 抬 我们走
Keep him level. All right, Robin?
让他保持水平 还好吧 罗宾
Easy.
小心点
All right, all right. Gently, gently. You’re clear.
好的 慢慢来 你可以走了
We need to get him on the bed over there, so turn him round.
我们要把他抬到那张床上 所以先把他转过去
All right, all right. Yeah, just to the left.
很好 很好 到左边去
Uh… Right, yes, that goes on that table there,
是的 这个放在桌子上
and the cable needs to be to the left-hand side.
电线需要放在他的左侧
Just leave it there. Sorry, darling.
放在那儿就行了 抱歉 亲爱的
Harry. No, no, Bengy.
哈利 不 邦吉
Could you come here? Bengy, get down.
到这边来 邦吉 下来
Bengy. Bengy, off the bed.
邦吉 邦吉 从床下下来
You need to do what I’m doing.
照我这样做
He’ll tell you. Hold on to the cable.
他会告诉你的 再坚持一会儿
Got it, got it, got it.
知道了 知道了
He’ll tell you if you’re going too fast.
如果你动作太快了他会告诉你
All right, Col, we need to get him on the bed.
科尔 我们来把他弄到床上
One, two, three. Lift.
一 二 三 抬
There we go.
好了
Got him. It’s okay. Okay.
放好了吗 可以了
Right. Right.
好的 好的
Bengy, off you go.
邦吉 下来吧
Just take your shoes off, Robin.
我把你的鞋脱下来 罗宾
Is it on? Right…
打开了吗 好了
We’re going to change your tubes right now,
我们现在准备给你换呼吸管了
darling. Ready, Harry?
亲爱的 准备好了吗 哈利
I’ve got your hand, Robin.
我抓着你的手 罗宾
All right.
好了
It’s on.
打开了
You all right, darling?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Yes, I think I am.
我感觉还不错
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Can’t believe it actually works.
真不敢相信 我们竟然成功了
Yes, it works.
对啊 成功了
Could you get Jonathan?
能帮我把乔纳森抱过来吗
Oh, yes, of course, my dear.
当然可以 亲爱的
So this is it. Our new home.
就是这儿了 我们的新家
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Much better.
好多了
Diana, what happens if there’s a power cut?
戴安娜 如果停电了怎么办
You work it with a hand pump.
就用手工气泵
It’s a nifty bit of kit.
多方便啊
Look who’s here.
看看谁来了
Hello.
你好啊
There you go.
你抱吧
Look, Jonathan.
看啊 乔纳森

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!