You all have this power
你们都有这个能力
to open the gates and set them free.
帮他们打开大门 找回自♥由♥
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Help me turn him on his side.
帮我把他侧过来
Jonathan. Help me turn him on his side.
乔纳森 帮我把他侧过来
That’s it.
好了
All right, love. All right, darling.
没事的 亲爱的 没事了 亲爱的
It’s all right.
没事了
All right, we can put him on his back now. That’s it.
好了 我们可以把他再正过来了 就这样
All right, darling.
没事了 亲爱的
Robin?
罗宾
Do what you can to clean up the mess, darling.
亲爱的 把这里清理一下吧
It’s all right. It’s all right.
没事的 没事的
It’s all right, dear boy. It’s all right.
没事的 孩子 爸爸挺好的
I’m afraid this is what happens
这恐怕是
after a number of years on a respirator.
长年使用呼吸机的必然结果
The lining of the lungs becomes irritated.
肺泡内层已经发炎了
You get small abrasions. You get bleeding.
有一些小伤口 所以会出血
The fact is, it’s gonna get worse.
事实上 这种情况只会恶化
More bleeds. Bigger bleeds.
出血的情况会越来越严重
And… Well, the risk is you drown in your own blood.
到最后 你可能会溺死在自己的血里
Remember that story in Kenya about
记不记得肯尼亚
Mau Mau prisoners?
茅茅党的故事
Yes.
记得
Their leader said,
他们的领袖说
“I give my men permission to die.”
“我批准我的党人去死”
And then by morning,
第二天早上
they just all passed away.
他们就全都死了
And I have decided it’s time for me, too.
我觉得 我的时候到了
I’m going to let myself go.
我想离开了
And what about me?
那我怎么办
You’re going to be free at last.
你终于可以解脱了
I don’t want…
我不想…
No.

No.

God, you’re a stupid, stupid man.
天哪 你真是一个大写的蠢蛋
What do you think I’ve been doing all these years?
你以为我这么多年都在干些什么
Your life is my life.
我们的生命是一体的
And…
而且…
I’m sorry, Jonathan.
抱歉 乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森
You should let her be.
让她去吧
All right. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Fine, have it your way. You always do.
好吧 随便你 你一向如此
But don’t you ever, ever say that you did it for me.
但你绝对不能再说 这样做是为了我
You do know that it’s against the law.
你应该知道 这样是违法的
Well, yes, but who’s going to know?
是的 但不会有人知道的
Well, if Diana or Jonathan were to get involved,
如果戴安娜或乔纳森参与其中
could end up in prison.
他们是要坐牢的
They’re not going to be involved.
他们不会参与的
And what about you?
那你呢
Me.

I’ve been breaking the rules my whole life.
我这辈子就没规矩过
So promise me you know what you’re asking.
你得向我保证 你知道自己在要求什么
Oh, yes, I know what I’m asking.
当然 我知道自己在要求什么
We must buck him up.
我们得让他振作起来
You know, get him out of this morbid frame of mind.
让他不要再胡思乱想了
Make him see how much his friends need him.
让他知道 他的朋友需要他
Colin. We’re not going to
科林 我们没办法
keep Robin alive for the sake of his friends.
让罗宾为了朋友而活
No, of course not.
是的
But I expect they’d like to say goodbye.
但我想大家会希望和他告别的
Hi.

Toby.
托比
He’s telling everyone it’s his leaving party.
他通知了所有人 这是他的欢送会
What, even the girls? Trevor.
什么 还邀请了年轻姑娘吗 特雷弗
Watch the steps. Drop coming up.
小心台阶 要放下来了
You’re planning another great escape.
你又在计划逃跑了
Uh… It’s time to go.
到了离开的时候了
For me, anyway.
我的时候到了
Just like the last time.
就像上回一样
Not waiting for your friends.
不等等你的朋友吗
No, you’re too slow for me, Paddy.
不 派迪 你太慢了
You owe me £5.
你还欠我五英镑呢
Well, this is a Saint-Émilion’ 59.
这是一瓶五九年的圣爱美浓
My last bottle of one of the greatest wines ever made.
这是我最好的藏酒里 最后的一瓶了
Jonathan, glasses, hmm?
乔纳森 拿些杯子过来
Teddy.
特迪
Robin. Harry.
罗宾 哈利
We’ve been friends for many, many years.
我们已经多少年的交情了
I’d just like to say…
我只想说…
Harry. Harry.
哈利 哈利
I broke a chair. No, you didn’t. You didn’t.
我把椅子坐垮了 不 你没有
You didn’t.
你没有
Give him a drop of that.
让他喝一杯
This’ll sort you out.
会让他好受点
This’ll put hairs on your chest.
喝了这杯 你又是一条好汉了
Robin, old man, here’s to you.
罗宾 老伙计 这杯敬你
I’m drinking to each and every one of you.
这杯酒敬你们所有人
Cheers, Robin. Cheers, old boy.
干杯 罗宾 干杯 老男孩
Goodbye-ee
# 别了 #
Goodbye-ee
# 别了 #
Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee
# 把眼角泪水擦干 亲爱的人 #
Though it’s hard to part, I know
# 尽管我知道相见时难别亦难 #
I’ll be tickled to death to go
# 我亦会笑着大步向前 #
Don’t cry-ee
# 不要哭泣 #
Don’t sigh-ee
# 不要叹息 #
There’s a silver lining in the sky-ee
# 乌云深处有光亮 #
Bonsoir, old thing
# 晚安 老伙计 #
Cheerio, chin-chin
# 加油 加油 #
Napoo, toodle-oo, goodbye-ee
# 再见 再见 #
There’s something I have to say.
我有些话想说
I want you to know what a difference you’ve made to my life.
我想让你知道 你给我带来了多大的改变
It’s not always been easy for me.
我的生活也并非一帆风顺
Every time I come here, I go away stronger.
但每次来这里 你都能让我更坚强
And it’s not because you’re worse off than me.
不是因为你比我倒霉
No, no, no.
当然不是
It’s who you are, Robin.
而是因为你 罗宾
Or who you’ve turned yourself into. God knows how.
和你的成就 天知道你是怎么做到的
Thank you, Col.
谢谢你 科尔
I’m gonna miss you.
我会想念你的
Robin.
罗宾
I’m sorry.
对不起
Darling.
亲爱的
That’s enough.
已经够了
Yes.
好吧
I expect you know this, but,
虽然你应该已经知道了
just in case…
但我还是想说
No one could have loved you as much as I’ve loved you.
没人像我这样的爱你
I know.
我知道
My love.
我的爱人
And my life.
我的生命
Me, too, Robin.
你对我也一样 罗宾
My love.
我的爱人
My life.
我的生命
Clem.
克莱门
Hello, Robin.
你好 罗宾
It’s time.
时间到了
All right.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!