When? Today.
什么时候 今天
Now.
现在
I’ll be with you at 11:30.
我十一点半到达
It’s like a military op, eh?
有点像执行军事行动啊
You can count on me. Synchronize watches.
我办事你放心 把表对一下
I’ll be there.
我马上过去
Thank you, Clem.
谢谢你 克莱门
See you soon.
一会儿见
Get Jonathan.
把乔纳森叫过来
Jonathan.
乔纳森
I need you both to listen very, very carefully.
我要你们两个仔细听好
Just before 11:30,
十一点半之前
you’re to leave the house.
离开家里
And you’re to come back
然后在十二点整
at 12:00 on the button.
准时回来
Okay.
好的
Promise me I’ll have time to say goodbye.
答应我 让我有时间跟你告别
Yes, there’ll be time.
会的
Hello. I haven’t seen you in a while.
你们好 有段时间没见你们了
So what can I get you all today?
今天想点些什么
I’m fine, thanks. Mum?
我不用了 谢谢 你呢 妈妈
I’m still here.
我还在
You go first, Jonathan.
你先来吧 乔纳森
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
My own son.
我的孩子
My boy.
我的儿子
You have given me more than you can ever know.
你不知道你对我有多重要
Now, I don’t have a farewell speech.
我没准备告别辞
You don’t mind, do you?
你不会介意的 对吧
No.
不会
You’ve given me a wonderful life.
你给了我一段无与伦比的人生
It wasn’t quite what you expected.
就是和你期待的不太一样
No.
是的
No, nor me.
和我期待的也不一样
Thank you.
谢谢你
For choosing to live.
选择了活着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!