It’s Daddy.
是爸爸
Hello, Jonathan.
你好 乔纳森
Hello, dear boy.
你好啊 小宝贝
This is Bengy.
这是邦吉
Night, darling.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my love.
晚安 亲爱的
Diana.
戴安娜
Diana.
戴安娜
Di. Di.
戴… 戴…
Had a bit of a bump, darling? Oh, no.
撞了一下是不是 亲爱的 真糟糕
What’s the matter? Has Mummy not been playing?
怎么了 妈妈没陪你玩吗
Shall we go and find Daddy? Where’s Daddy hiding?
那我们去找爸爸吧 爸爸呢
Where’s Daddy? He’s in there. Shall we go and find him?
爸爸呢 在那里 去找他吧
What’s that naughty Daddy doing? Daddy?
淘气爸爸干什么呢 爸爸
Jonathan, Jonathan.
乔纳森 乔纳森
Daddy?
爸爸
Robin?
罗宾
Robin?
罗宾
Oh, my God. Robin?
天哪 罗宾
Robin? Robin? Robin?
罗宾 罗宾
Please, please, please. Robin. Robin.
拜托 罗宾
Oh, my God.
天哪
Please. Oh, my God.
天哪
That was interesting.
好刺♥激♥啊
Oh, my God.
天哪
I’ve saved the best till last.
最好的一定要留在最后
This one spent the whole of the war in my air-raid shelter.
战争期间我在防空洞 这瓶酒一直陪着我
Looks like a good drop, Teddy.
看起来不错啊 特迪
It is a good drop.
绝对是好酒
And good wine deserves good glasses.
好酒要有好杯配
This one is for the lovely Diana.
第一杯敬可爱的戴安娜
That’s me.
来了
Mary. Katherine. Bloggs. David.
玛丽 凯瑟琳 布洛格斯 大卫
Biggles. There we are, darling.
比格斯 给你 亲爱的
And Tid?
蒂德呢
No, no, not for me.
我就不必了
Tid only drinks Dubonnet.
蒂德只喝杜本内
And only on my birthday.
而且只在过生日时喝
Oh, I almost forgot.
差点忘了
He’s sleeping. To Jonathan.
虽然乔纳森在睡觉 也要敬他一杯
Happy birthday, Jonathan.
生日快乐 乔纳森
Yes, I had been wondering
其实我一直好奇
what it might be like to… To get drunk.
喝醉是什么感觉
Given that I’m legless already.
毕竟我下肢已经没有知觉了
What you have to do with mechanical devices is stress-test them,
你其实只需要看这个设备
find their breaking point, so…
抗压能力的临界点在哪里…
It’s rather good, Ted.
听起来不错 特德
An interesting experiment, Teddy.
会是个很有趣的实验 特迪
Robin would die,
罗宾会死的
but you’d probably be able to improve your machine probably.
但你或许可以改进一下你的机器
All progress has its price.
所有的进步都有代价
It’s the power supply that’s usually the weak link.
一般来说电源会是最脆弱的地方
You know, power can fail. Power frequently fails.
你们知道的 电总是容易断
Oh, do stop it.
别说了
I’m only hypothesizing.
我只是假设啊
He’s just doing his job.
他职业病又犯了
He doesn’t have a job. He’s an Oxford professor.
他哪来的职业 他可是牛津教授
There’s nothing to worry about because it can be worked by hand.
不必担心 到时候可以手工操作
Well, what about in the night?
晚上怎么办
Well, I’m here.
我还在啊
But you have to sleep some time.
但你总要睡觉吧
No, she doesn’t. She’s a machine.
她不睡的 她是机器人
Well, if Robin needs me, he wakes me. Don’t you, darling?
罗宾如果需要我 会叫我的 对吧 亲爱的
Robin makes a noise.
罗宾会出声的
Like a duck.
像鸭子一样
That’s a chicken, Bloggs.
那是鸡 布洛格斯
Can you do a chicken, Robin?
你能学个鸡叫吗 罗宾
I hate you so much, Bloggs.
我恨死你了 布洛格斯
Not much. Hmm.
不是很像吧
Much rather have a bell or something.
最好是有个铃铛之类的
What can you move?
你哪里可以动
Cover your eyes, everybody.
各位 闭上眼睛
You can move your head. Can I?
你可以动头的吧 我可以吗
I’ve seen you do it.
我见过的
All right, well, let’s…
好吧…
So move your head.
动动头
Oh, yes, I think I can have some fun with that.
这样倒是很有意思
Teddy. Yeah.
特迪
Oh, that’s wonderful.
太棒了
Darling? Bottle?
亲爱的 小便吗
Oh, why not? Yes. Why not?
也好 也好
But listen.
但你听我说
You know those Marconi shares that I bought?
你记得我当时买♥♥的马可尼公♥司♥的股票吗
Justin’s hot tip, yeah?
贾斯汀强烈推荐的那个
They’ve almost doubled in price.
现在几乎翻番了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Crikey. Well, I hope Justin got something out of it.
那希望贾斯汀也能捞一笔
Oh, yes, well, he gets a very agreeable sensation of
没错 他总是很愿意帮助那些
helping someone far less fortunate than himself.
远没有他那么幸运的人
Poor Robin.
可怜的罗宾
Paralyzed for life.
就要这么瘫痪一辈子
Yes.
就是呢
And his poor wife. I hear she’s a saint.
还有他可怜的老婆 听说她是个圣人
She is a saint.
她就是圣人
A gorgeous saint.
美丽动人的圣人
Darling, call Teddy Hall, would you?
亲爱的 能给特迪·霍尔打个电♥话♥吗
I’ve just had an idea.
我有个想法
Robin. Oh, bloody hell.
罗宾 天哪
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
女士们先生们
may I present the Cavendish chair!
请允许我隆重介绍 卡文迪许轮椅
That is amazing.
太棒了
Hooray!
万岁
Roll up, roll up.
亮相了 亮相了
There’ll be no stopping you now, old boy.
现在再没有什么可以阻挡你了 兄弟
Not bad, eh? It looks terrifying.
还不错吧 看起来怪吓人的
What if it breaks?
要是坏了怎么办
Unbelievable, Teddy.
难以置信 特迪
Left, left, left!
向左 向左
We’ve lost the dog. Bengy.
狗狗跑了 邦吉
Robin, how does it feel?
罗宾 感觉怎么样
Bloody marvelous.
太棒了
Really?
真的吗
Is the ventilator a little fast?
气泵是不是太快了
Well, maybe a little.
可能有一点
Yeah? Is that better?
是吗 现在好点了吗
Yeah, that’s better.
这样好多了
How long does the battery last, Teddy?
电池能维持多久 特迪
Up to three hours, we think.
我们预计最长三个小时
Isn’t this a case where a little more
这种情况下是不是
certainty would be appropriate?
确定性强一点会比较好
Well, there’s a mains lead as well.
毕竟还是首创啊
Teddy, you’re a genius.
特迪 你真是个天才
Well, to be honest, it all turned out to be pretty basic.
说实话 其实原理非常基础
I used a bicycle chain and Sturmey-Archer gears.
我用的就是自行车链条和施图美齿轮
I don’t know why no one’s done it before.
我不明白为什么之前没有人做过
I’ll tell you why. Because you’re not a doctor.
我告诉你为什么 因为你不是医生
There’s no one to tell you it can’t be done.
没有人告诉你这个东西不能做
Oh, hello, Matron. Hello, Matron.
您好 夫人 您好 夫人
Oh, we’ve got an appointment with Dr. Khan.
我们和卡恩医生预约过了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!