Sure do. I prefer old people.
警♥察♥已经确认了凶手
Police Killer Identified
托尔马修夫先生在吗
ls Mr. Tolmachoff in?
在航♥空♥公♥司♥的柜台那里
At the airline desk.
嘿 朋友 – 嘿 伙计
Hey, amigo. – Hey, sonny.
是你约的10:00吗
You the one who came by at 10:00?
是的 我来拿我的钱
Yeah, for my money.
已经给你准备好了
It’s ready for you.
最近怎么样 – 我已经厌倦南部了
How’s life? – I got bored down south.
我刚刚遇见了一个女孩 你怎么样
I came up to see a girl. And you?
我要离开这 我快要锈烂了
I’m getting out of here. I’m rusting away.
锈烂了总比破产好吧
Better rusted than busted.
这里
Over here.
我给你的那个信封呢
Have the envelope I gave you?
为什么有傻瓜在这画了个勾
Why’d the jerk cross it?
还要移交给其他人签字
Sign it over to someone else.
我不行 我最后一分钱都跑丢了
Not to me. I blew my last cent at the races.
你的朋友鲍伯 蒙大纳呢
And your pal, Bob Montagné?
他在坐牢 个白♥痴♥ – 不要开玩笑
He’s in the pen, the idiot. – No kidding.
贝鲁蒂在这 但是我不相信他
There’s Berruti, but I don’t trust him.
我以为他是你的朋友呢
I thought he was your pal.
他回来了吗
Is he back?
是的 我昨晚在蒙帕纳斯看见他了
Yes, I saw him in Montparnasse last night.
他的电♥话♥是多少
What’s his number?
爱丽舍99- 84
Elysées 9984.
我能在这给他打电♥话♥吗
Can I call from here?
你来找的姑娘是谁
Who’s the girl you came for?
一个纽约人
A New Yorker.
漂亮吗
Pretty?
她很有趣 我喜欢她
She’s funny. I like her.
爱丽舍99- 84
Elysées 9984?
我找安东尼奥
I’d like to speak to Antonio.
我会再打来的
I’ll call back.
他出去了 我过会儿再试
He’s out. I’ll try somewhere else.
再见 伙计 – 再见 朋友
Bye, sonny. – Ciao, amigo.
是美洲地区的分公♥司♥吗
Inter- Americana Agency?
是的 就是这里
Yes, this is it.
有顾客把邮件转寄到这吗 – 对
Do customers have mail forwarded here? – Yes.
知道米歇尔 波瓦卡尔这个人吗 – 不知道
Know a certain Michel Poiccard? – No.
还有一个叫拉斯洛 科瓦克的人
Also goes by the name of László Kovács.
去问问那边的那个先生
Ask the gentleman over there.
这一定就是托尔马修夫
If it isn’t Tolmachoff!
你好 巡视员
Hello, Inspector.
在做旅游生意吗
In the travel business now?
正如你看到的这样
As you can see.
还记得你是怎么揭发你朋友鲍伯的吗
Remember how you ratted on your friend Bob?
要怎么样
What if I did?
你要再做一次
You’re going to do it again.
米歇尔·波瓦卡尔 5英尺9英寸
Michel Poiccard, 5’9″.
棕色头发 前法国航♥空♥乘务员
Brown hair. Former Air France steward.
他的邮件被送到这了
Has his mail sent here.
是的 我知道他
Yes, I know him.
他最近有来过这吗
He been around lately?
最近有人来找过托尔马修夫先生吗
Has anyone been to see Mr. Tolmachoff recently?
有的 就在5分钟前 有一个很高的男人
Yes, just five minutes ago. A fairly tall man.
万能的主
Christ Almighty!
“谋杀犯的同伙”知道有什么后果吗
“Accessory to murder” – mean anything to you?
无冕霸王
The Harder They Fall
可怕
Bogey…
我看见一个男人死了 – 他是怎么死的
I saw a man die. – How’d he die?
死于一个事故
In an accident.
带我去吃饭吗 – 当然
Take me out to dinner? – Evidently.
让我先再打一个电♥话♥ 你等我好吗
Let me make another call first. Wait for me’?
到餐厅再打吧
Call from the restaurant.
我一会儿就好
I’ll just be a second.
法国人永远用一秒钟表示5分钟
The French always say one second when they mean five minutes.
我们是要去哪
Where we going?
随便啦 拉丁区吧
Anywhere. The Latin Quarter.
今晚和我睡吗 – 我不知道
Sleep with me tonight? – I don’t know.
你不喜欢和我一起吗 – 不 我当然喜欢
Don’t you like it with me’? – Sure, I do.
我刚刚读到一个关于公共汽车售票员的轶事
I just read something neat. About a bus conductor.
他为了泡妞偷了500万 假装成一个有钱的经理人
He stole five million to seduce a girl, posing as a rich impresario.
他带她去了里维埃拉 3天内花完了所有的钱
He took her to the Riviera. They blew the wad in three days.
那个男的没有隐瞒 他告诉她说
The guy didn’t cop out. He told her,
“钱是偷的 身份是假的 但我喜欢你”
“It’s stolen money, I’m a hood, but I like you.”
最棒的就是她被他感动了 她说 “我也喜欢你”
What’s great is that she stuck by him. She said, “I like you, too.”
他们回到了巴黎
They came back to Paris
在偷窃高档别♥墅♥的时候被抓到了
and were nabbed trying to rob some fancy villas.
她负责站岗放哨 真贴心
She stood lookout. That was sweet of her.
抱歉打扰 有火吗
Excuse me, got a light?
这里 自己去买♥♥盒火柴去
Here! Go buy yourself a matchbook.
我完全忘掉了
I totally forgot!
我有一个预约 – 是和谁的
I have an appointment. – Who with?
在香榭丽舍的一个记者 那有一个记者招待会
A journalist on the Champs- Elysées. We’re going to a press conference.
在哪 现在
Where? Now?
这不关你的事 你有的时候真的很烦
None of your business. You can really be annoying.
所以你要离开了吗
So you’re leaving me?
但是明天我会去见你的
But I’ll see you tomorrow.
不要明天 就今天晚上 帕特丽夏
Not tomorrow. Tonight, Patricia.
我告诉过你我不能了
I told you I can’t.
你怎么这么坏
Why are you so mean?
这有出租车吗
Any taxis around?
我的车停在剧院旁 送你一程
I’m parked by the Opera. Want a lift?
福特车怎么了
What happened to the Ford?
它在修理厂
It’s in the garage.
让我和你待在一起吧
Let me stay with you.
我头痛
I’ve got a headache.
我不勉强你做♥爱♥ 我只是想和你在一起
We won’t have sex. I just want to be with you.
米歇尔 这不是重点
That’s not it, Michel.
你为什么这么沮丧 – 因为我就是这样
Why are you so sad? – Because I am.
这真愚蠢
That’s silly.
你为什么如此沮丧
Why are you so sad?
我是应该用”您”还是”你”
Should I use “vous” or “tu”?
没什么区别 但是我不能没有你
No difference. But I can’t do without you.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
或许可以 但是我不愿意
Maybe. But I don’t want to.
看看那个伟大的塔波特 2 5的排量
Just look at that swell Talbot. A 2.5 liter.
你真是个 – 什么
You’re a guy who… – What?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
看着我 我禁止你去见这个男人
Look at me. I forbid you to meet this guy.
悲催的我
Woe is me!
我喜欢有漂亮脖子的女孩
I love a girl with a pretty neck,
丰满的胸部 动听的声音
pretty breasts, a pretty voice,
美丽的脚踝
pretty wrists,
漂亮的前额
a pretty forehead,
还有好看的膝盖
and pretty knees…
但她是这样的懦弱
But she’s such a coward.
就在这 不要说了 – 让我先把车停了
It’s right here. Stop. – Let me park first.
不要再烦了
Don’t bother.
走开
Get lost!
我再也不要看见你了
I never want to see you again.
滚开
Get lost!
你让我想吐
You make me want to puke.
抱歉 我迟到了
没关系 请坐
这是我说过要给你的书
谢谢
我希望 谢谢
但愿你别像书中的女人那样
怎么了
读读看 你就会明白
她不想要孩子 但手术失败 最后她死了
那件事要是发生在你身上那一定是个耻辱
It’d be a shame if that happened to you.
我们等着瞧
We’ll see.
有什么问题吗
What’s wrong?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!