Nothing.
过来
Come here.
去买♥♥张法兰西晚报和一瓶牛奶
Go buy a France- soir and a bottle of milk.
几点了
What time is it?
5点了
Five o’clock.
还是很忙
Still busy.
什么 – 没什么
What? – Nothing.
法兰西晚报
France- soir!
我在看着你呢
I’m looking at you.
今天是你的幸运日 买♥♥张票吧
It’s your lucky day. Buy a ticket.
一杯威士忌 – 没有了
A Scotch. – Don’t have any.
那就拿杯咖啡吧
Make it coffee.
丹顿0100
Danton 0100?
请找维达勒探长
Inspector Vital, please.
帕特丽夏 法恩莎
Patricia Franchini.
我刚刚看到了你们找的那个人
I’ve just seen the man you’ve been looking for.
他在乡村一号♥大街11号♥
He’s at 11, rue Premiére- Campagne.
是的 乡村一号♥街11号♥
Yes. 11, rue Campagne- Premiére.
渴吗
Thirsty?
安东尼奥来了 他刚刚打过电♥话♥
Antonio’s coming. He just called.
我们要去意大利了 孩子
We’re going to Italy, kid.
我不能去
I can’t go.
你当然可以 我带你去
Sure you can. I’m taking you.
贝鲁蒂借我了他的希姆卡跑车
Berruti’s lending me his Simca Sport.
是戈尔迪尼引擎 – 米歇尔 我叫了警♥察♥
A Gordini engine. – Michel, I called the police.
我告诉他们你在这
I said you were here.
什么 你疯了吗
What! Are you crazy?
不 我很好
No, I’m fine.
不 我不好
No, I’m not fine.
我现在不想和你一起走
I don’t want to go away with you now.
我懂的
I knew it.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我刚刚说的是我自己 和你 你自己
I just talked about myself, and you, yourself.
我太愚蠢了
I’m so stupid.
你不该说我的 和我 还有你
You should’ve talked about me, and me, about you.
我不想和你在一起
I don’t want to be in love with you.
这就是为什么我叫警♥察♥
That’s why I called the police.
我之前和你在一起 是想确定我到底爱你
I stayed with you to make sure I was in love with you.
还是不爱你
Or that I wasn’t.
当我伤害你以后
And since I’m being mean to you,
已经证明了 我不爱你
it proves I’m not in love with you.
你再说一遍
Say that again!
当我伤害你以后
And since I’m being mean to you,
已经证明了 我不爱你
it proves I’m not in love with you.
他们说没有完满的爱情
They say there’s no happy love.
如果我爱你
If I loved you…
这太复杂了
It’s too complicated!
相反的 也没有不完满的爱情
On the contrary, there’s no unhappy love.
我想自♥由♥自在
I want people to let me be.
我是独♥立♥的
I’m independent.
也许你爱我 – 你认为你爱我 事实上你不是
Maybe you love me. – You think you are. You’re not.
这就是为什么我出♥卖♥♥♥你
That’s why I turned you in.
我比你想象的好
I’m better than you are.
现在你没有选择了 你只有离开
Now you have no choice but to go.
你真是疯了
You’re crazy!
这真是个可悲的理论
That’s a pathetic argument.
你跟那些随便与人上♥床♥的女孩一样
You’re like the girl who sleeps with everyone…
不爱那个爱她的男人
except the one man who loves her…
说是因为她和每个人上♥床♥
saying it’s because she sleeps with everyone.
你为什么不走
Why don’t you 90′?
我睡过很多男人 不要指望我
I’ve slept with lots of men. Don’t count on me.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
不 我要留下来 我感觉很糟糕
No, I’m staying. I’m in bad shape.
我宁愿蹲监狱
I prefer prison.
你疯了
You’re mad!
没有人可以说话
Nobody’ll talk to me.
我可以看着墙
I can look at the walls.
该死的 贝鲁蒂
Damn, Berruti!
嘿 朋友 我要停车了
Hey, amigo! I’ll just park.
警♥察♥要来了 – 你的钱
The cops are coming. – Your money!
美国女孩出♥卖♥♥♥了我
The American girl turned me in.
进来 – 不 你走
Get in! – No, you go!
进来 – 不 我要留下
Get in! – No, I’m staying.
我受够了
I’m fed up.
我累了
I’m tired.
我想休息了
I want to sleep.
你个笨蛋
You’re nuts!
该死的警♥察♥ 我会免受绞刑的
Damn the police. I’ll save my neck.
我不应该想她的 但是我克制不住
I shouldn’t be thinking of her but I can’t help it.
想要我的枪吗
Want my pistol?
别蠢了 – 走吧
Don’t be stupid! – Get lost!
这让我想吐
Makes me want to puke.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说你让他想吐
He said you make him want to puke.
“想吐”是什么意思
What’s that mean, “puke”?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!