如果我能挖个洞躲起来 我一定会这么做的
If I could dig a hole to hide in, I would.
就像大象忧郁的时候会做一样的事情
Do like elephants do. When they’re sad…
我很迷茫 我不开心因为我不自♥由♥
我不自♥由♥因为我不开心
让我来和你说一个故事
Let me tell you a story.
我会让你大脑放空的
It’ll take your mind off things.
有一个我认识的女孩
There’s this girl I know.
前几天 我突然想”我要她和我上♥床♥”
The other day, I figured, “I’ll ask her to sleep with me.”
这样的想法之前从来没有出现过
It had never occurred to me before. We met for lunch.
我们一起吃的午餐
I wanted to say, “We’re friends. Let’s sleep together.”
我想说”我们是朋友 我们上♥床♥吧”
不知什么原因 随后我又彻底忘记了这个想法
I don’t know why, but it completely slipped my mind!
之后我突然想到并给她发了封电报说
Later I suddenly remembered and sent her a telegram saying:
“我忘了说我们上♥床♥吧”
“I forgot to suggest that we sleep together.”
三个小时后我收到回信说
Three hours later I get a message back, saying:
“这是多么的巧合
“What an amazing coincidence!
我正在想着完全一样的事情”
I was thinking exactly the same thing!”
最近有什么计划 给我点题材
明天去奥利 那儿有巴♥赫♥里斯高的采访
你知道巴♥赫♥里斯高吗
巴♥赫♥里斯高
几点
明天下午直接去奥利机场
宝贝 我要走了 当然你跟我一起走
当然 当然 当然
这是新的版本吗 – 是的 先生
This the late edition? – Yes, sir.
我的钥匙去哪了
Where’s my key?
你一定把它忘在门上了
You must’ve left it in the door.
见鬼
What the heck!
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
克拉里奇旅馆已经被订满了
The Claridge was booked up.
所以我来这了 我在楼下拿了钥匙
So I came here. I took the key downstairs.
除了克拉里奇外还有别的地方啊
There are other places than the Claridge.
我一直都住在克拉里奇
I always stay at the Claridge.
你真是疯了
You’re crazy.
不要摆这样的脸
Don’t make such a face.
这不适合你
It doesn’t suit you.
“摆脸”是什么 – 就像你这样
What’s “making a face”? – Going like this.
它挺适合我的
It suits me just fine.
你比我还疯狂
You’re even crazier than me.
去你的
Goddammit.
我总是爱上不对我路的女孩
I always fall for girls who aren’t my type.
你注意到我昨晚跟踪你了吗 回答我
Did you notice I followed you last night? Answer me.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
让我一个人待会儿 我在想东西
Leave me alone. I’m thinking.
想什么
What about?
可怕是什么 我还没感受过
What’s horrible is, I don’t even know.
好吧 我知道
Well, I do.
不 没有人知道
No, nobody does.
你是在想昨晚 是的 你一定是的
You’re thinking about last night. Yes, you are.
昨晚我很激动 但是现在我不能当没事
Last night I was furious, but now I couldn’t care less.
我什么都没想
I’m not thinking about anything.
我想要去想些事情 但是我似乎做不到
I’d like to think about something, but I can’t seem to.
好吧 我是累了 非常累
Well, I’m tired, very tired,
而且我要去睡觉了
and I’m going back to sleep.
你一直看着我做什么 – 因为我想
Why are you looking at me? – Because I am.
你不应该和我待在一起的 – 我做不到
You should’ve stayed with me. – I couldn’t.
你应该告诉那个男人你不能和他在一起的
You should’ve told the guy you couldn’t see him.
我不得不这么做 他会给机会写作
I had to. He’s getting me articles to write.
这对我真的很重要
It’s really important for me.
重要的是你和我一起去罗马
What’s important is going to Rome with me.
也许 但是我不知道
Maybe. I don’t know.
你和他上♥床♥了吗
Did you sleep with him?
我赌你一定做了
I bet you did.
不 没有 他真的很贴心
No. He’s really sweet.
他说我们总有一天会上♥床♥ 但不是现在
He said we’d sleep together someday, but not now.
但是他甚至都不知道我
But he doesn’t even know me.
不是你 是他和我
Not you. Him and me.
我们在蒙帕纳斯喝了一杯
We had a drink in Montparnasse.
我也在那 是什么时间
I was there, too. At what time?
我不知道 我们在那没待多久
I don’t know. We didn’t stay long.
米歇尔 你为什么会来这
Why’d you come here, Michel?
因为我还想和你上♥床♥
Because I want to sleep with you again.
这不是原因
That’s hardly a reason.
这当然是 这代表我爱你
Sure it is. It means I love you.
但是我还不知道我是否还爱你
But I don’t know if I love you yet.
你什么时候能知道
When will you know?
很快
Soon.
“很快”是多快 一个月还是一年
What’s that mean, “soon”? In a month, a year?
很快就是很快
Soon means soon.
一个女人永远不会在8秒内
A woman will never do in eight seconds
为她8天后想做的事情做出决定的
what she’ll gladly do eight days later.
8秒还是8天 都是一样的
It’s all the same, eight seconds or eight days.
那为什么不是8个世纪
Why not eight centuries?
不 8天就够了
No, eight days is fine.
女人做事总是两手准备
Women always do things halfway.
这让我沮丧
It gets me down.
你为什么不愿意和我上♥床♥
Why won’t you sleep with me?
因为我正在努力寻找
Because I’m trying to find out
我喜欢你什么
what it is that I like about you.
我想要我俩像罗密欧与朱丽叶
I want us to be like Romeo and Juliet.
果然是个女人
That’s just like a girl!
看见了没 你昨晚还说你不能没有我
See? You said last night you couldn’t live without me, but you can.
但是事实上你可以
罗密欧不能没有朱丽叶 但是你可以
Romeo couldn’t live without Juliet, but you can.
不 我不能没有你
No, I can’t live without you.
果然是个你男人
That’s just like a guy!
给我笑笑
Give me a smile.
我会数到8的
I’ll count to eight.
如果到8你还没笑的话 我就掐死你
If by eight you haven’t smiled, I’ll strangle you.

Two…

Three…
四 五 六
Four, five, six…

Seven…
七点五
Seven and a half…
七点七五
Seven and three quarters.
你个胆小鬼 我赌你一定会笑的
You’re such a coward. I bet you’re gonna smile.
到此结束
Enough games for today.
你真是个胆小鬼 太坏了
You’re a coward. Too bad.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你让我紧张了
You get on my nerves.
你也是
You do, too.
我不是个胆小鬼
I’m not a coward.
是什么让你觉得我可怕了
What makes you think I’m scared?
如果一个女孩说她一切都好 之后却点不着香烟
If a girl says everything’s fine then can’t even light her cigarette,
这就意味着她惧怕着什么
it means she’s scared of something.
我不知道怕什么 但她就是怕了
I don’t know of what, but she’s scared.
抽一只
Have one.
我不抽切斯特费尔德
None of those Chesterfields.
把我的夹克给我
Hand me my jacket.
这个口袋 – 那 给
This pocket? – Give!
这是你的护照
This your passport?
不 是我兄弟的 我的在车上
No, my brothers. Minds In the car.
这里写的科瓦奇
But it says Kovács here.
是吗 他不是我的亲兄弟
Oh, yeah? He’s not my real brother.
他出生时 我妈就和他爸离婚了
My mom was divorced by the time he was born.
看见了没 我一点都不害怕
See? I’m not scared.
我从来没有说过你怕过 – 当然 亲爱的
I never said you were. – You bet, pet.
但是你希望你说了 现在你生气了 你做不到的
But you wish you’d said it. And now you’re annoyed. You can’t.
我不要再和你说话了
I’m not talking to you anymore.
你有想过死亡吗
Do you ever think about death?
当然 经常
I do, all the time.
什么
What?
说点好听的
Say something nice.
比如什么
Like What?
我不知道
I don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!