那么我也不知道
Then neither do I.
我喜欢你的烟灰缸
I like your ashtray.
是瑞士的
It’s Swiss.
我爷爷有辆劳斯莱斯 绝对的好车
My granddad had a Rolls- Royce. Great car!
15年都不需要修理
Never had to raise the hood in 15 years!
看见我的新海报了吗
Seen my new poster?
过来
Come here!
过来 看在老天的份上
Come here, for chrissake!
这里不好 我该把它挂在哪呢
It won’t do here. Where can I hang it?
当我看着你的腿的时候 你干嘛要打我
Why’d you slap me when I looked at your legs?
那不是我的腿
It wasn’t my legs.
对我来说是一样的
It’s exactly the same thing.
法国人总喜欢搬弄是非
The French always say things are the same when they’re not at all.
我想到一些有趣的东西
I’ve thought of something nice.
什么
What?
因为你漂亮所以我还要和你上♥床♥
I want to sleep with you again because you’re beautiful.
我不漂亮
I’m not.
那么就是因为你丑
Then because you’re ugly.
这是一样的东西吗
Is it the same?
是的 孩子 是一样的
Yeah, kid, it’s the same.
米歇尔 你个骗子
You’re a liar, Michel.
不 谎言是愚蠢的
No, lying’s stupid.
就像玩纸牌一样 最好还是说实话
It’s like with poker. It’s better to tell the truth.
其他人以为你在吹牛 这样你就赢了
The others think you’re bluffing, and that’s how you win.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我会一直盯着你直到你不再盯着我
I’ll stare at you until you stop staring at me.
我也是
Me, too.
我要把我的海报挂在浴室的
I’ll hang my poster in the bathroom.
我可以打个电♥话♥吗
Can I make a call?
在这不错
It’s not bad here.
好吧
Just fine.
你喜欢这海报吗
You like this poster?
还可以啦
It’s okay.
雷诺阿真是个不错的画家
Renoir’s a really great painter.
我说了 是还不错
I said, it’s okay!
觉得她比我好看吗
Think she’s prettier than me?
在你感到害怕或惊奇 或是两者并存时
When you’re scared or surprised, or both at once,
你的眼中就会闪过有趣的光
there’s a funny glint in your eyes.
那又怎样
So what?
我还想和你上♥床♥ 因为那抹闪光
I wanna sleep with you again, because of that glint.
介意我在水槽里尿尿吗
Mind if I piss in the sink?
猜猜我想说什么
Guess what I’m going to say.
不知道
No idea.
米歇尔 我怀孕了
I’m pregnant, Michel.
你听见了没
You heard me.
是谁的 我的吗
Whose is it? Mine?
我觉得是
I think so.
你看过医生了吗
Have you seen a doctor?
昨天看过了
Yesterday.
我星期四还要去检查
I have to go back Thursday for the tests.
你应该更小心的
You should’ve been more careful!
帮我接通爱丽舍99- 84
Get me Elysées 9984.
安东尼奥在吗
Is Antonio there?
你不知道他会不会回来吗
You don’t know if he’s coming back?
我会再打来的
I’ll call again.
爱丽舍25- 32
Elysées 2532.
我在给那个欠我钱的人打电♥话♥
I’m calling the guy who owes me money.
麻烦找 托尔马修夫先生
Mr. Tolmachoff, please.
嘿 伙计
Hey, sonny.
我找不到贝鲁蒂了
I couldn’t find Berruti.
我整晚都在孟帕纳斯转悠
I wandered around Montparnasse all night.
警♥察♥
The police?
谢谢 再见 伙计
Thanks. Ciao, sonny.
我靠
Shit!
什么 – 我滑倒了
What? – I slipped.
听说那个被定罪的男人了吗
Heard the one about the condemned man?
就在他爬断头台的时候 他滑了一跤 然后说”意料之中”
As he’s climbing the scaffold, he slips and says, “That figures!”
靠近看你长得挺像火星人的
Up close, you look like a Martian.
因为我的头在云里
Because my head’s in the clouds.
有办法了 生个孩子
Some idea, having a kid!
但是还不确定
But it’s not sure.
我想看看你想说什么
I wanted to see what you’d say.
把你的衣服脱了 – 干什么
Take your clothes off. – What for?
你们这些美国人真愚蠢
You Americans are so dumb.
我不知道为什么
I don’t see why.
你喜欢老佛爷商场和莫里斯 谢瓦利埃
You adore La Fayette and Maurice Chevalier.
他们是最愚蠢的法国人
And they’re the dumbest French!
我要再打个电♥话♥
I’m making another call.
美刺区 35- 26
Belle Epine 3526.
帕特丽夏 过来
Patricia, come here!
曼萨尔先生
Mr. Mansard?
他下午会在吗 告诉他我下午会来
Will he be in this afternoon? Tell him I’ll come by.
我是托尼的一个朋友 来自马赛
I’m a friend of Tony’s. From Marseilles.
我联♥系♥到了一个美国人
I’ve got an American.
美国人
An American?
拉斯洛 科瓦克
László Kovács.
不是你 是我的美国车
Not you. My American car.
我联♥系♥不上欠我钱的人 真是倒霉
I can’t reach the guy who owes me. What a drag!
你要听CD还是广播
Do you prefer records or the radio?
安静 让我想想
Quiet, I’m thinking.
我很了解他们
I know them all by heart.
你多大 – 我要听广播了
How old are you? – I’ll put the radio on.
20岁
I’m 20.
你看上去不像
You don’t look it.
为什么你不喜欢音乐
Why don’t you like music?
这在于哪类音乐了
It depends what kind.
拜托 帕特丽夏 和我去意大利吧
Come on, Patricia, come to Italy.
在索邦学习有什么意义呢
What’s the point of studying at the Sorbonne?
你从不考试
You never took any exams.
当然 为了会考 我是放弃了的
Sure, the baccalaureate. Then I packed it in.
“放弃”是什么意思
What’s “packed it in”?
我做了些别的事
I did other stuff.
比如什么
Like What?
我卖♥♥汽车
I sold cars.
在这 在巴黎
Here, in Paris?
在纽约
In New York.
你和很多人上♥床♥
You slept with a lot of guys?
没有很多
Not all that many.
那是多少
How many?
那么你呢
How about you?
也不是很多
Not so many either.
知道我想在哪生活吗 墨西哥
Know where I’d like to live? Mexico.
我听说那很棒
I hear it’s really great.
在我小的时候 我爸就会说”我们下周六去”
When I was a kid my dad would say, “We’ll go next Saturday.”
但是他总是忘掉
But he’d always forget.
不 墨西哥一点都不吸引我
No, Mexico doesn’t grab me.
我打赌那也没什么好的
I bet it’s not all that great.
那的人都是骗子
People are such liars.
就像在斯德哥尔摩 你总会听到
It’s like Stockholm. You keep hearing,
“瑞典的姑娘太棒了 我一天睡了三个 去那里吧”
“Swedish girls are terrific. I laid three a day. Go.”
我去了之后 发现这不是真的
I went. It’s not true.
瑞典姑娘不像说的那样
Swedish girls don’t act the way they do here.
她们大多很丑 就像巴黎的姑娘
And most of them are dogs like Parisian girls.
不 瑞典的姑娘很棒的
No, Swedish girls are very pretty.
那是骗人的
It’s a myth.
也许一两个是那样 跟在巴黎或伦敦的一样 但并不是所有人都那样
One or two maybe, just like in Paris or London, but not all of them.
城里的姑娘都漂亮
The cities where the girls are pretty,
不一定是最棒的 但是像你 很有魅力
not gorgeous, but like you, charming,
满分是10的话 姑娘们可以打8分
girls who rate eight on a scale of 10,
因为她们各有特点
because they have a certain something…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!