我是说 感觉很特别
I mean, just especially.
你应该试试
You should try it sometime.
我?
Me?
是的
Yes.
我?
Me?
就是你 – 不
You. -No.
是的 就是你
Yes, you.
来吧
Go on.
我不可能的
I couldn’t possibly.
别那么英国式了
Don’t be so British.
之后你会觉得很棒的
You’ll feel terrific afterwards.
你知道自己想做的
You know you want to.
不 我不想
No, I don’t.
现在有车来了
Here comes one now.
你要做吗? – 好吧
Will you do it? -All right.
不 还没开始
No, not yet.
准备好了吗?
Okay, you ready?
开始
Now.
我不能答应你什么 但我们可以试试
I can’t promise you anything, but we can give it a try.
亲爱的 这位是路德维先生
Darling, I want you to meet Herr Ludwig.
他刚从汉堡回来
He’s just back from Hamburg.
他住在厨房♥旁边的房♥间 是一位出色的出版商
He lives in the room off the kitchen, and he’s a marvelous publisher.
听着 他有一本书需要翻译
Now look, he’s got this book, and it’s got to be translated.
我告诉他你是一位出色的作家
And I told him what a famous writer you are…
收费是50马克 对吧?
…and it’s 50 marks. Right?
太好了
Fabulous.
好了
It’s all settled.
我很荣幸可以和
It will be an honor for me to associate with
一位有才华的年轻作家合作
so talented a young man of letters as Miss Bowles tells me.
这本书 我可以保证 是最富艺术性的…
This book, I assure you, is most artistic…
最富艺术性和生动的…
…most artistic and color…
先给25马克 对吗?
Twenty-five marks in advance. Right?
罗伯斯先生 你会发现它的风格…
I think, Herr Roberts, you will find the style…
还有热水吗?
Is there any hot water left?
热水? – 还有一点
Hot water? -Yes, a little.
你会发现它的风格很好
I think you will find the style admirable…
主题很广泛
…and the subject matter, I feel, is universal.
雪茄? – 不了 谢谢
Cigar? -No, thank you.
不 你一定要 这是最好的哈瓦那
No, you must. It’s the finest Havana.
成交吗?
It’s a deal?
路德维先生 恐怕莎莉过高评价了我的…
Herr Ludwig, I’m afraid that Sally’s rather overestimated my powers of….
成交
It’s a deal.
好了
That’s it.
50马克 不错吧?
Fifty marks. Not bad, huh?
你知道这本富有艺术性和生动性的书是什么吗?
Do you know what this artistic and colorful book’s about?
不知道 告诉我吧
No. Tell, tell.
纯粹是色情的
It’s pure pornography.
当然是了 路德维先生就是做这些的
But of course it is, darling. All of Herr Ludwig’s books are dirty books.
这一本叫什么名字?
What’s this one called?
“克丽欧 皮鞭女子”
“Cleo, the Whip Lady.”
你骗我说还有热水
You lied about the hot water.
我很冷啊
I’m freezing.
就快冻僵了
I’m freezing to death.
抱我一下好吗?
Hug me?
紧一点
Tighter.
别那么刻板
Don’t be so literal.
我的身体没让你有狂野的欲望吗?
Doesn’t my body drive you wild with desire?
没有吗?
Doesn’t it?
你的身材很好
It’s a very nice body.
你真的这样想吗 亲爱的?
Do you really think so, darling?
确实有某种特殊的风格
It does have a certain kind of style.
我是说 这里非常平坦…
I mean, look, it’s very flat here…
没有太多脂肪 还有…
…not much hips, and…
这里…
…here….
现在做这些事情 还是早了一点 不是吗?
It’s a little early in the day for this sort of thing, isn’t it?
也许你只是不和女人睡觉
Maybe you just don’t sleep with girls.
你真的不啊
You don’t.
听着 我们同住在一起 所以如果你只喜欢男的…
Well, listen, we’re practically living together, so if you only like boys.
我是说 我不会纠缠你的
I mean, I wouldn’t dream of pestering you.
你和女孩子睡觉吗?
Well, do you sleep with girls, or don’t you?
莎莉 你不应该问这样的问题
Sally, you don’t ask questions like that.
我想知道
I do.
好吧
All right.
既然你坚持
If you insist.
我不和女孩子睡觉的
I do not sleep with girls.
说准确一点
Let me be absolutely accurate.
我曾经和三个女孩子睡过…
I’ve gone through the motions of sleeping with girls exactly…three times.
她们都很糟糕
All of them disastrous.
我现在的性生活就是…
The word for my sex life now is…
没有 或者…
…”nil,” or…
如你们美国人说的…
…as you Americans would say…
什么也没有!
…”plenty of nuttin”‘!
好了吗?
All right?
你为什么不早点告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me in the first place?
听着 布莱恩
Look, Brian.
你绝对是我最好的朋友
You’re absolutely my best friend.
朋友比情人还要难找得多
And friends are much harder to find than lovers.
而且 性通常会破坏友情
Besides, sex always screws up a friendship, anyway, if you let it.
所以我们别让它发生吧
So we won’t let it.
好的 莎莉
Okay, Sally.
你曾经 他曾经…
“You would have been, he would have been….”
过去完成式
Pluperfect tense.
我已经…
“I have been….”
如果你有认真复习 而不是到处游荡…
If you did a little homework, instead of gadding about all over town….
施奈德太太 三点有一位新学生要来
Fraulein Schneider, there’s a new pupil coming at 3:00.
请你带她上来好吗? – 没问题
Would you show her up, please? -Certainly.
你曾经 我曾经…
“You had have been, I had have been….”
未来完成式
Future perfect.
我将…
“I shall have….”
我将…英语就是这样
“I shall have been.” This English.
我要么做点生意
I go now to try to pull a deal. Or I make business soon…
或者就要做小白脸
…or I go as a gigolo.
要么 不然
“Either, or.”
不然我就要做小白脸
“Either, or,” I go as a gigolo.
你的新学生是谁?
Anyway, who is the new pupil?
娜塔丽亚兰道尔
Natalia Landauer.
兰道尔?
Landauer?
拥有一间大型百货公♥司♥的家族?
Of the big department store?
兰道尔家的人?
A Landauer?
你怎么会认识兰道尔家的人?
How did you meet a Landauer?
我有来自英国的介绍信
I had a letter of introduction from England.
他们邀请我喝咖啡
They invited me for coffee.
邀请你喝咖啡?
Invited you for coffee?
兰道尔家族是很有钱的犹太人
Landauers are enormous rich Jews.
似乎是非常富有
Stinking rich, it seems.
很好
Good.
我想见她一面
I shall make a pass after her.
如果她…又胖又丑呢?
What if she’s…fat and hideous?
也许她父亲会喜欢我 给我一份工作
Perhaps the father will take a liking from me and give me a job.
如果我娶了她 还可以做生意伙伴
If I marry her, a partnership perhaps.
我没有偏见的
I’m not prejudiced.
你们好
Hello.
你说过四点之前不会回来的
You said you wouldn’t be back until 4:00.
这个时候我要喝一点酒
I must have a drink this instant.
我的新学生很快就到了 你可以等一下再喝酒吗?
The new pupiI’s due at any moment. Can’t the drink wait?
天啊 只有杜松子酒
Oh, God, only gin.
莎莉 拜托!
Sally, please!
我需要那一小时三马克的钱
Three marks an hour. I need it.
我们都需要 – 我需要的只是一杯酒!
We need it. -All I need is a drink!
她很年轻 而且很有教养
She’s young and very strictly brought up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!