我最亲爱的小姐
Dearest miss.
你看到她的反应吗?
You see how she is with me?
看到那个吻吗?看到那个吻吗?
You see that kiss? You see that kiss?
没有 我觉得最好还是不看
No, I…I was too discreet to look back.
我觉得很有挫败感
I think I go… I go crazy with the frustration.
我从心里发出热情来吻她 而她呢?
You know, I…I kiss and inside me comes the explosion. But her?
布莱恩 我告诉你一个简单的事实…
Brian, I tell you a simple fact…
我不是“推”的 – 是“吹”
…and I’m not boosting. -“Boasting.”
无论是法国女人、瑞典女人 还是英国女人…
The French women, the Swedish women, even the English…
她们都很喜欢我的吻 但是…
…they go wild for my kisses, but…
这一位…
…this one….
没有?
Nothing?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我只是一个单恋的傻瓜
And I’m a crazy, love-sick fool.
莎莉说你应该突袭
Sally says you ought to pounce.
突袭?
Pounce?
把她扔在沙发上面或什么的
Throw her on a couch or something.
袭击娜塔丽亚?
To attack Natalia?
不可能
lmpossible.
莎莉在这些方面很在行
Well, Sally is rather knowledgeable in these areas.
如果按照莎莉说的做 可能要坐牢啊
You do what Sally says and you end up, I think, in the prison cell.
突袭是吗? – 没错
Pounce, huh? -Pounce.
情况如何?
How’d it go?
很糟糕吗?
Bad?
莎莉 怎么了?
Sally, what is it?
我在那里一直等到10点
I waited at the Adlon till 10:00.
我回来的时候发现这个
When I got back, there was this.
“亲爱的莎莉”
“Dear Sally:
“对不起 行程突然有变”
“Sorry, schedule revised at last minute.
“爱你的爸爸”
“Writing. Love.”
这些事情经常发生的
Well, these…these things do happen.
我想他一定有原因
I’m sure he had a good reason.
只有十多个字
Ten words. Exactly.
多一点都没有
After ten it’s extra.
爸爸会想到这些事情
You see, Daddy thinks of these things.
如果我得了麻疯 他会发电报来
If I had leprosy, there’d be a cable.
“孩子 要坚强”
“Gee, kid, tough.
“希望鼻子不要掉下来”
“Sincerely hope…nose doesn’t fall off.
“爱你的”
“Love.”
混♥蛋♥!
Bastard!
我会让他看到的!
I’ll show him!
我会成为一个大明星
I’ll become a big film star.
那个可怜的男人 他想要爱我
The poor man, he tries to love me.
也许他觉得自己是的…
Perhaps he even thinks he does…
但其实…
…but the real truth…
他一点也不在乎
…is that he just doesn’t care.
也许他是对的 也许我不值得他关心
Maybe he’s right. Maybe I’m not worth caring about.
也许我…什么也不是
Maybe I am…just nothing. Nothing.
你是一个非常不平凡的女孩
You’re a perfectly marvelous girl.
还很漂亮 – 不
And beautiful. -No.
很有才华 – 不 我不是
And talented. -No, I’m not.
是的 你是的
Yes, you are.
你真的这样认为吗?
Do you really think so?
真的吗?
I mean really?
真的
Yes, I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许这次 我会走运
“Maybe this time, I’ll be lucky
也许这次 他会留下
“Maybe this time, he’ll stay.”
很显然你那三个女孩…
Obviously those three girls…
都不是你想要的类型
…were just the wrong three girls.
也许这次 第一次
“Maybe this time, for the first time
爱不会匆忙地离开
“Love won’t hurry away.”
我的身体没让你有狂野的欲望吗?
Doesn’t my body drive you wild with desire?
他会紧紧抱着我
“He will hold me fast
我终于会回到家
“I’ll be home at last
不再是个失败者
“Not a loser anymore
就像最后一次和以前那次
“Like the last time And the time before.
所有人都喜欢胜利者
“Everybody loves a winner
所以没有人喜欢我
“So nobody loves me.
平静的女人 快乐的女人
“Lady peaceful, Lady happy
那是我渴望成为的
“That’s what I long to be.
所有机会都对我有利
“Well, all the odds are They’re in my favor
某件事一定会开始
“Something’s bound to begin.
以后将会发生
“It’s gotta happen, Happen sometime
也许这次 我会赢
“Maybe this time, I’ll win.
因为所有人都喜欢胜利者
“Cause everybody, they love a winner
所以没有人喜欢我
“So nobody loves me.
平静的女人 快乐的女人
“Lady peaceful, Lady happy
那是我渴望成为的
“That’s what I long to be.
所有机会都对我有利
“Well, all the odds are They’re in my favor
某件事一定会开始
“Something’s bound to begin.
以后将会发生
“It’s gotta happen, Happen sometime
也许这次
“Maybe this time
也许这次 我会赢
“Maybe this time, I’ll win.”
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey, what’s going on?
告诉他 你的爱人是从芝加哥来的帮派份子
Tell him your lover is a gangster from Chicago.
你告诉他了? – 我说得更好
You told him? -I did better than that.
我告诉他 我得了梅毒
I just told him that I had the teeniest touch of syphilis.
让他和那人妖在一起
Wait till he gets a load of what little old Elke’s got.
这里是兰道尔家吗? – 是的
Landauer? -Ja.
很感激你来这里找我
I am grateful to you that you came to me from my call.
没什么 我很盼望来呢
Don’t be silly. I’m all agog.
谢谢
Thank you.
吃点东西吗? – 谢谢
You will eat food, please? -Thank you.
你知道 小姐… – 叫我莎莉
You see, Fraulein…. -Sally.
你和我交往并不深 但我找你是…
Our acquaintance is not long, but I am choosing you…
因为我不认识其他年轻的女子…
…because I know no other young woman…
可以有那么丰富的性经验
…who is giving her body frequently to men.
我的英语很糟糕
My English.
我让你尴尬了吗?
I am rending you an embarrassment?
没有啊
No, no, I’m fascinated.
弗利兹·温德尔向我示爱了
Fritz Wendel has declared love for me.
起初我还不当是一回事
At first I not taking this seriously.
他是那么…
He is so…
那么表面 而且我觉得他是…
…so formal. And also I think so much…
那种追求财富的小白脸
…the gigolo who hunts for the fortune.
你们是这样说的吗?
Is that what you say?
是的 没错
That’s what we say, all right.
然后…
Then…
前天晚上…
…the night before yesterday…
我父母不在家…
…my parents are from the house…
我们坐在这里…
…und we are seated here…
就在我父亲书房♥的沙发上
…upon my father’s library sofa.
突然…
Suddenly…
他抛弃了平时的那些礼仪…
…he throws aside the formalities…
有一种激♥情♥… – 天啊…
…there is fire, there is passion. -Oh, my God…
他突袭了! – 什么?
…he pounced! -Please?
他对你求爱
He made love to you.
在我父亲的沙发上
On my father’s library sofa.
他没有一点尊重
And even for that he is showing no respect.
我在挣扎 我呼喊出严厉的话语…
I am fighting, I’m calling out harsh words…
但是…
…but then….
可以说实话吗?
May we not be frank?
突然…
Suddenly…
我体内也有同样的激♥情♥
…all is…equal fire…equal passion in me.
从那时起 我想到的只是他
And since then, I think only of him.
这到底是爱…
Now, is this love…
还只是被他的身体迷惑了?
…or mere fatuation of the body?
你有那么丰富的经验…
You with so many, as you call, “screwings”…
请你告诉我真♥相♥
…shall please tell me the truth of it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!