求求你
Please.
只要你们开心 那有什么重要呢?
Does it really matter, as long as you’re having fun?
你怎么可以说“开心”呢?
How can you speak of “fun”?
他要求我嫁给他
He has asked me to marry him.
很好啊 你为什么不答应?
Well, that’s wonderful. Why don’t you?
对我父亲说 我要嫁给一个想借由婚姻致富的人?
And say to my father that I am marrying a man who is perhaps a fortune hunter?
他还是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
And a Christian, too.
我想这会伤了他的心
Oh, this I think is…breaking his heart.
既然那样 你最好把这整件事情忘掉吧
Well, in that case then, I guess you better just forget the whole thing.
忘记弗利兹?
Forget Fritz?
我怎么可以忘记他?
How am I ever forgetting Fritz?
我真的应该这样说
Look, I really have to be running along.
不要哭
Don’t cry.
请你不要哭了
Oh, please, don’t cry.
我不会应付哭的人啊
I’m no good at all if anybody cries.
娜塔丽亚 关于弗利兹的事…
Natalia, about Fritz pouncing…
你知道 我还以为…
…you see, I thought….
我没有思考…
I didn’t think….
这样严重的问题该怎么自己解决?
How shall so grave a problem resolve itself?
真可怜
Poor thing.
你不能嫁给他 又不想放弃他
You can’t marry him. You can’t give him up.
我不认为你考虑到要偷偷见他…
I don’t suppose you’d ever consider seeing him on the sly, every now….
不 我不认为
No, I didn’t think so.
天啊 这足以让一个女孩进修道院
My God, it’s enough to drive a girl into a convent.
有犹太修女吗?
Do they have Jewish nuns?
你好 – 你好
Good day. -Good day.
请问你可以洗…?
Please…can you wash…?
对不起 小姐 我想你遗失了这个 – 什么?
Excuse me, miss, I think you lost this. -What?
小姐 我想你掉了这个 – 是的 谢谢
I think you dropped this. -Yes, thank you.
你可以在周一或周二前洗好我的衣服吗?
Can you wash my clothes…Monday, Tuesday?
对不起 我不懂你的意思
I’m sorry, I don’t understand you.
对不起 我可以帮你吗?
Excuse me, may I help you?
我想在周二前拿回衣服
I want my laundry back by Tuesday.
(德语)这位小姐想在周二前拿回衣服
The young lady would like her laundry back by Tuesday.
我明白了
I understand.
好了
It’s okay.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
麦斯米伦·冯·休尼
Maximilian von Heune.
莎莉·鲍尔斯
Sally Bowles.
你有香烟吗?我忍♥不住了
Do you have a cigarette? I’m absolutely desperate.
我的一定丢在俱乐部里了
I must have left mine at the club.
猫猫俱乐部
The Kit Kat Klub.
伟大的颓废
Divine decadence.
我可以送你一程吗? 我的车子就在外面
May I drop you somewhere? I have my car outside.
好的
All right.
再见 – 再见 亲爱的
Auf wiedersehen. -Auf wiedersehen, darling.
金钱…
Money.
金钱…
Money.
金钱让世界转动 让世界转动 让世界转动
“Money makes the world go around, the world go around, the world go around.
金钱让世界转动 它让世界转动
“Money makes the world go around it makes the world go round.
马克、日元、美元或英镑
“A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound A buck or a pound
马克、日元、美元或英镑 都让世界转动
“A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound is all that makes the world go around.
那叮玲当啷声 可以让世界转动
“That clinking, clanking sound Could make the world go round.
钱 钱 钱…
“Money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money…
如果你是富有的 而你想要夜间娱乐
If you happen to be rich and you feel Like a night entertainment
你可以花钱寻欢作乐 如果你是富有和孤独的
“You can pay for a gay escapade. If you happen to be rich and alone
而你需要一个伴侣 你可以摇铃叫女仆来
“And you need a companion. You can ring for the maid.
只要你是有钱人
“If you happen to be rich
而你发现你的爱人离开你
“And you find you are left by your lover
你在不断的呻♥吟♥
“And you moan and you groan quite a lot
你可以振作起来 叫一辆计程车和开始恢复
“You can take it on the chin Call a cab and begin to recover
买♥♥一艘14克拉的游艇 什么?
“On your 14-carat yacht.” What?
金钱让世界转动
“Money makes the world go around
让世界转动 让世界转动
“The world go around The world go around.
金钱让世界转动 有了钱就不用再挨穷
“Money makes the…go around Of that we both are sure on being poor.
钱 钱 钱…
“Money, money, money, money, money, money…
钱 钱 钱…
“Money, money, money Money, money, money…
钱 钱 钱…
“Money, money, money…
钱 钱 钱…
“Money, money, money Money, money, money…
钱 钱 钱…
“Money, money, money, money Money, money, money, money…
当你在冬天没有煤炭取暖
“When you haven’t any coal in the stove And you freeze in the winter
你会诅咒寒风
“And you curse to the wind At your fate.
当你脚上没有鞋子
“When you haven’t any shoes On your feet
大衣像纸一样薄 而你看起来不足30磅
“Your coat’s thin as paper And you look 30 pounds underweight.
当你去听胖牧师给你劝告
“When you go to get a word Of advice from the fat little pastor
他会叫你要懂得爱
“He will tell you to love evermore.
但当饥饿来敲打窗户
“But when hunger comes to rap Rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat at the window
敲打窗户 – 谁啊?
At the window. -Who’s there?
饥饿 – 喔 饥饿!
Hunger. -Oh, hunger!
看到爱如何飞出门外
“See how love flies out the door.
金钱让世界转动 让世界转动
“Money makes the world go around The world go around, the world.
金钱让世界转动 那叮玲当啷声
“Money makes the world go around The clinking, clanking sound.
钱 钱 钱…
“Money, money, money, money Money, money, money, money
要赚一点♥金♥钱…
“Get a little, get a little Money, money, money, money
马克、日元、美元或英镑 那叮玲当啷声
“A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound That clinking, clanking, clunking sound
都让世界转动 它让世界转动
“Is all that makes the world go round it makes the world go round.”
这是“土耳其之血” 一种著名的德国饮料
It’s called Türkenblut. “Turk’s blood.” A famous German drink.
很好 我不会再喝其他酒了
It’s divine. I’ll never drink anything else.
祝你健康 我的朋友
Prost, my friend.
祝你健康
Prost.
你们和我一样 在柏林漫无目的漂游
Well, mes enfants, you are like me, adrift in Berlin.
我想 让你们堕落是我的责任 同意吧?
I think it’s my duty to corrupt you. Agreed?
好极了
Fascinating.
我们去肯宾斯基吧
Let’s go to the Kempinsky.
亲爱的 他是一位男爵
Darling, he’s a baron.
他还从没告诉我
He never even told me.
贵族啊!
Class!
他一定认识很多人
He must know everybody.
我肯定这种男人一定可以…
I betcha a man like that could get me into films…
很快地让我拍电影
…faster than you can say Eric von Stroheim.
要以一些不贞洁来作交换
In exchange for a little infidelity.
不贞洁?傻瓜!
A little infidelity? ldiot!
别担心 我能应付他的
Don’t worry, I can handle him.
相信我 只要相信我 亲爱的
Trust me. Just trust me, darling.
那好吧 不要相信我
All right, don’t trust me.
昨晚我过得很开心
I had a marvelous time last night.
我也是
So did I.
亲爱的
Darling.
亲爱的
Darling.
布莱恩 亲爱的 醒过来
Bri, darling, wake up.
我们有客人来了 麦斯米伦在这里
We have a visitor. Maximilian’s here.
现在几点了?
Please, what time is it?
三点半 – 对不起 布莱恩 我们迟到了
Three thirty. -I’m sorry, Brian, we’re late.
亲爱的 我们刚才过得很美妙啊
Oh, darling, we had the most glorious time.
我们都止不住笑 – 别张开眼睛
We didn’t stop laughing. -Don’t open your eyes.
别看!好了
Don’t look! Okay.
好看吗?
lsn’t it fabulous?
我觉得就像是凯法兰西丝
I feel just like Kay Francis.
布莱恩 你为什么不去呢? 我们玩得很开心
Bri, why didn’t you come? We had the best time, and so much fun.
麦斯真的知道如何让女孩堕落 – 我尽力
Max really knows how to corrupt a girl. -I try.
不仅是这件漂亮的皮衣 还有香水、丝♥袜♥…
Not only did I get this glorious pelt, I got perfume, I got silk stockings….
还有那顶很有趣的蓝色帽子
And you got that funny little blue hat.
你觉得有趣? 我觉得很好啊 我喜欢
You call it funny. I think it’s divine. I love it.
天啊 我们没有给布莱恩买♥♥些什么
Oh, God, we didn’t get anything for Brian.
可惜我没时间包装起来
I’m afraid I had no time to have it wrapped.
亲爱的 这不是很漂亮吗?
Darling, isn’t that beautiful?
为什么你认为 我会接受呢?
What on earth makes you think I’d accept that?
会让我感到开心 – 麦斯很喜欢买♥♥东西
To give me pleasure. -Max loves buying things.
布莱恩 你是一个很有原则的男人
Brian, you’re a man of strong convictions.
我们可以再吃鱼子酱吗?
Can we have caviar again?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!