独坐在房♥里有什么好处呢?
“What good is sitting All alone in your room?
来听音乐演奏吧
“Come hear the music play
人生就像歌♥厅 老友
“Life is a cabaret, old chum
快来歌♥厅吧!
“Come to the cabaret!
至于我呢
“And as for me
至于我
“And as for me
我在切尔西时就下定决心
“I made my mind up Back in Chelsea
当我死去时
“When I go
我要像爱尔西那样
“I’m goin’ like Elsie
首先就要承认
“Start by admitting
从摇篮到坟墓
“From cradle to tomb
逗留的时间并不长
“It isn’t that long a stay
人生就像歌♥厅 老友
“Life is a cabaret, old chum
人生就像歌♥厅 老友
“It’s only a cabaret, old chum
而我喜爱歌♥厅
“And I love a cabaret.”
女士们 先生们…
Meine Damen and Herren, mesdames et messieurs…ladies und gentlemen.
现在你的烦恼去哪了?
Where are your troubles now?
忘了吗?我告诉过你
Forgotten? I told you so.
我们这里没有烦恼
We have no troubles here.
在这里 生活是美好的
Here, life is beautiful.
女孩是美丽的
The girls are beautiful.
甚至乐队也是美丽的
Even the orchestra is beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!