两分钟内不回话 我就开始杀人了
If I do not hear in two minutes, I’ll start to kill them!
好 我去找他
Okay. I’ll find him!
两分钟
Two minutes.
巴托克 神盾局的没回应
Radio silence from S.H.I.E.L.D, Batroc.
目标确认
Targets acquired.
突击队就位
S.T.R.I.K.E in position.
娜塔莎 你那边情况如何
Natasha, what’s your status?
娜塔莎 汇报情况
Status, Natasha?
等等
Hang on!
轮机舱搞定
Engine room secure.
时间到了 谁想先死
Time’s up. Who wants to die first?
你 抓那个女的
Hey, you! Take the girl.
听我命令
On my mark.
三 二 一
Three. Two. One.
我说过 神盾局从不谈判
I told you, S.H.I.E.L.D doesn’t negotiate.
喂 巴托克
Hello? Batroc,
那边没回应 联♥系♥不上
the line is dead. I lost contact with them.
小心
Look out!
人♥质♥正在撤退
Hostages enroute to extraction.
罗曼诺夫没有来碰头 队长
Romanoff missed the rendezvous point, Captain.
敌方仍在反抗
Hostiles are still in play.
娜塔莎 巴托克逃了
Natasha, Batroc’s on the move.
绕回朗姆洛那里 保护人♥质♥
Circle back to Rumlow and protect the hostages.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
你不是光靠盾吧
I thought that you were more than just a shield.
试试便知
Let’s find out.
真尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
备份硬盘数据
Backing up the hard drive.
这是个好习惯
It’s a good habit to get into.
朗姆洛需要你帮忙
Rumlow needed your help.
你在这干什么呢
What the hell are you doing here?
你在挽救神盾局情报
You’re saving S.H.I.E.L.D intel.
尽可能多救点
Whatever I can get my hands on.
我们的任务是救人♥质♥
Our mission is to rescue hostages.
不 那是你的任务
No. That’s your mission.
你完成得很出色
And you’ve done it beautifully.
你威胁了整个行动
You just jeopardized this whole operation.
你太夸张了吧
I think that’s overstating things.
好吧 这次怪我
Okay. That one’s on me.
就是怪你
You damn right.
神盾局三曲翼总部
你就是没法不撒谎 是不是
You just can’t stop yourself from lying, can you?
我没撒谎 罗曼诺夫特工的任务和你不同
I didn’t lie. Agent Romanoff had a different mission than yours.
你就没觉得有必要跟我说吗
Which you didn’t feel obliged to share.
我不必非要做任何事
I’m not obliged to do anything.
人♥质♥因此面临生命威胁 尼克
Those hostages could’ve died, Nick.
所以我派了有史以来最棒的士兵
I sent the greatest soldier in history
去救他们的命
to make sure that didn’t happen.
士兵需要相互信任 才能组成一支军队
Soldiers trust each other, that’s what makes it an army.
而不是一伙儿人乱开枪
Not a bunch of guys running around and shooting guns.
上次我信任了别人
The last time I trusted someone,
就丢了只眼睛
I lost an eye.
我不想给你分配你不愿做的任务
Look, I didn’t want you doing anything you weren’t comfortable with.
罗曼诺夫特工没有不愿做的事
Agent Romanoff is comfortable with everything.
手下的人各行其是
I can’t lead a mission
你叫我怎么带队执行任务
when the people I’m leading have missions of their owns.
那叫各司其职
It’s called compartmentalization.
没人泄露秘密 因为大家都只知道一部分
Nobody spills the secrets because nobody knows them all.
除了你
Except you.
你看错我了
You’re wrong about me.
我会说的
I do share.
因为我是大好人
I’m nice like that.
洞察计划舰湾
Insight bay.
罗杰斯队长没有洞察计划的权限
Captain Rogers does not have clearance for Project Insight.
拒绝访问
尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞局长授权
Director override, Fury, Nicholas J.
确认
Confirmed.
以前电梯还放音乐的
You know, they used to play music.
是啊
Yeah.
我爷爷当了40年电梯操作员
My grandfather operated one of these things for forty years.
他工作的大楼挺不错
My granddad worked in a nice building,
小费拿的不少
he got good tips.
他晚上回家
He’d walk home every night,
午餐袋里能装一大卷一块钱
roll of ones stuffed in his lunch bag.
他跟人问好 别人也回应
He’d say “hi”, people would say hi back.
后来 世风日下
Time went on, neighborhood got rougher.
他再问好 别人说 少废话
He’d say “Hi”, they’d say, “Keep on steppin’.”
他得时刻小心自己的午餐袋
Granddad got to grippin’ that lunch bag a little tighter.
他被抢过吗
Did he ever get mugged?
每周都有小混混问他 袋子里有啥
Every week some punk would say, “What’s in the bag?”
他怎么办呢
Well, what did he do?
给他们看
He’d show ’em.
一堆破旧的一块钱 还有把上膛的.22马格南
A bunch of crumpled ones and loaded 0.22 Magnum.
我爷爷喜欢别人 只是不太相信别人
Granddad loved people. But he didn’t trust them very much.
是啊 是比马格南大了点
Yeah, I know. They’re a little bit bigger than a 0.22.
这是洞察计划
This is Project Insight.
三台新一代天空航母
Three next generation helicarriers
与定位卫星网络同步
synced to a network of targeting satellites.
雷姆利亚星号♥发射的卫星
Launched from the Lemurian Star.
一旦上了天 就不用降落了
Once we get them in the air they never need to come down.
新冲击引擎可以持续进行亚轨道飞行
Continuous suborbital flight courtesy of our new repulser engines.
斯塔克设计的吗
Stark?
他看了旧涡轮增压引擎
Well, he had a few suggestions
就给我们提了点建议
once he got an up close look at our old turbines.
这些新远距精准定位武器
These new long range precision guns
一分钟能消灭一千名敌人
can eliminate a thousand hostiles a minute.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥哪怕不露面
The satellites can read a terrorist’s DNA
卫星也能读取他的DNA
before he steps outside his spider hole.
我们能把许多威胁扼杀在摇篮里
We gonna neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen.
做了坏事的人才该受到惩罚吧
I thought the punishment usually came after the crime.
我们不能等到别人做了坏事
We can’t afford to wait that long.
我们是谁
Who’s “we”?
纽约事件之后 我说服了世界安全理事会
After New York, I convinced the World Security Council
我们需要量子级精密威胁分♥析♥
we needed a quantum surgeon threat analysis.
这次我们远远地走在前面
For once we’re way ahead of the curve.
拿枪指着所有人 你管这个叫保护吗
By holding a gun at everyone on Earth and calling it protection.
我读过战略科学军团的文件
You know, I read those SSR files.
最伟大的一代吗 你们干过些见不得人的事
Greatest generation? You guys did some nasty stuff.
是啊 我们妥协了
Yeah, we compromised.
有时会因为这个夜不能寐
Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well.
但我们是为了人♥民♥的自♥由♥
But we did it so the people could be free.
但这不叫自♥由♥ 这是恐惧
This isn’t freedom, this is fear.
神盾局接受现实的世界 而不是我们理想的世界
S.H.I.E.L.D takes the world as it is, not as we’d like it to be.
你早该
It’s getting damn near past time
明白这一点了 队长
for you to get with that program, Cap.
别抱太大希望
Don’t hold your breath.
圣路易精神号♥
欢迎回来 队长
马修·埃利斯总统
美国队长
当世传奇
勇气象征
国家的偶像
A symbol to the nation.
世界的英雄
A hero to the world.
美国队长的故事是荣誉
The story of Captain America is one of honor,
勇气和牺牲的故事
bravery and sacrifice.
注射血清前
体重 43公斤
身高 1.62米
虽因身体状况不佳未能入伍
Denied enlistment due to poor health,
注射血清后
体重 109公斤
身高 1.87米
史蒂文·罗杰斯却被选中参与美国战争史上
Steven Rogers was chosen for a program unique
一个独一无二的项目
in the annals of American warfare.
他也因此成为史上第一位超级士兵
One that would transform him into the world’s first super soldier.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!