Nothing I could do. It’s like I was up there just to watch.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
那之后
After that,
我纠结了好一阵寻找一个留在那的理由
I had really hard time finding a reason for being over there, you know?
但回归正常生活还是开心的吧
But you’re happy now, back in the world?
现在对我发号♥施令的人
Hey, the number of people giving me orders
已经…没有了
is down to about zero.
所以当然
So, hell, yeah.
你想退出吗
You thinking about getting out?

No.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
说实话 我都不知道退出了还能干什么
To be honest, I don’t know what I would do with myself if I did.
去终极格斗吗
Ultimate fighting?
我一下子就想到了这个
It’s just a great idea off the top of my head.
但说真的 你想干什么都行
But seriously, you could do whatever you want to do.
你喜欢干什么
What makes you happy?
不知道
I don’t know.
启动通讯加密程序
Activating communications encryption protocol.
接通安全线路0405
Open secure line zero-four-zero-five.
确认
Confirmed.
我是希尔
This is Hill.
我需要你来华盛顿 情况严重
I need you here in D.C. Deep shadow conditions.
我四小时到
Give me four hours.
给你三小时 完毕
You have three, over.
要查我证件吗
Want to see my lease?
发现骨折
Fracture detected.
建议注射麻醉剂
Recommend anesthetic injection.
调度显示附近并无大都市警♥察♥
D.C. Metropolice dispatch shows no units in this area.
快离开这
Get me out of here!
动力系统失效
Propulsion systems offline.
那就快他妈重启
Then reboot, damn it!
外壳完整性 83%
外壳完整性 82%
外壳完整性 81%
外壳完整性 80%
警告 车窗已受损
Warning! Window integrity compromised.
是吗
You think?
要多久启动
How long to propulsion?
计算中
Calculating.
车窗完整性 31%
Window Integrity thiry-one percent.
调用反制措施
Deploying counter measures.
先等下
Hold that order!
车窗完整性 19%
Window Integrity nineteen percent.
-建议启动反制措施 -等等
– Offensive measures advised. – Wait!
车窗完整性 1%
Window Integrity one percent.
就是现在
Now!
动力系统已恢复
Propulsion systems now online.
全速前进
Full acceleration, now!
启动直升功能
Initiate vertical takeoff!
飞行系统损坏
Flight systems damaged.
那就打开导航摄像头
Then activate guidance camera!
我来控制
Give me the wheel!
给希尔特工打电♥话♥
Get me Agent Hill.
通讯系统损坏
Communications array damaged.
还有好的地方吗
Well, what’s not damaged?
空调系统完全正常
Air conditioning is fully operational.
前方交通堵塞
Traffic ahead.
那就给我换条路
Give me an alternate route.
罗斯福大桥上交通堵塞
Traffic alert on Roosevelt Bridge.
所有机动车禁行
All vehicles stopped.
1♥7♥大♥道可行 正前方三个街区处
17 Avenue clear in three blocks, directly ahead.
警告 接近十字路口
Warning, approaching intersection.
给我找条出路
Get me off the grid!
前往安全区域路线计算中
Calculating route to secure location.
真好 太好了
That’s so sweet. That is so nice.
我得挂了 再见
I gotta go, though. Okay, bye.
我姑妈 她有点失眠
My aunt, she’s kind of an insomniac.
好吧
Yep.
你要是 不介意的话
Hey, if you want… if you want,
可以用我的洗衣机
you’re welcome to use my machine.
应该比地下室那个便宜
Might be cheaper than the one in the basement.
是吗 有多便宜
Oh, yeah? What’s it cost?
一杯咖啡怎么样
A cup of coffee?
谢谢 但是
Thank you, but
我已经拿下去好多了 而且
I already have a load in downstairs, and, uh…
还是别用你的洗衣机洗我的白大褂了
you really don’t want my scrubs in your machine.
我刚换班
I’m just finished rotation
从传染病房♥回来的
in the infectious diseases ward, so.
那我还是保持距离吧
Ah, well, I’ll keep my distance.
希望不要太远
Well hopefully not too far.
你的音响好像忘记关了
Oh, and I think you left your stereo on.
是吗 谢谢
Oh. Right, thank you.
我好像没给过你钥匙
I don’t remember giving you a key.
你觉得我需要吗
You really think I’d need one?
我老婆把我赶出来了
My wife kicked me out.
我都不知道你结婚了
Didn’t know you were married.
你不知道我的事多了
There are a lot of things you don’t about me.
这我知道 尼克 问题就在这
I know, Nick. That’s the problem.
隔墙有耳
很抱歉我这样不请自来
I’m sorry to have do this,
但我真无处可去了
but I had no place else to crash.
神盾局有问题
还有谁知道你老婆的事
Who else knows about your wife?
你和我
也就
Just…
我的朋友们吧
my friends.
我们算朋友吗
Is that what we are?
那取决于你了
That’s up to you.
不要相信任何人
Don’t trust anyone.
罗杰斯队长
Captain Rogers?
队长 我是神盾局特勤处13号♥特工
Captain, I’m Agent 13 of S.H.I.E.L.D’s Special Service.
凯特
Kate?
我是被派来保护你的
I’m assigned to protect you.
谁派你来的
On whose order?

His.
狐步受伤 已经失去知觉
Foxtrot is down, he’s unresponsive.
请派遣急救人员
I need EMTs.
确认枪手的位置了吗
Do you have a twenty on the shooter?
告诉他们我去追了
Tell them I’m in pursuit.
他能挺过来吗
Is he gonna make it?
不知道
I don’t know.
杀手什么样
Tell me about the shooter.
动作快 很有劲
He’s fast and strong.
还有一条金属臂
He had a metal arm.
弹道分♥析♥
Ballistics?
三颗子弹
Three slugs.
没有膛线 完全无法追踪
No rifling and completely untraceable.
前苏联制♥造♥的
Soviet made?
是的
Yeah.
他不行了
He’s dropping.
抢救车过来
Crash cart coming in.
护士 请帮我塞纱布
Nurse, help me with the gauzes, please.
-血压下降了 -除颤器
– BP is dropping. – Defibrillator!
充电至100焦耳
Charge to one hundred.
尼克 你不能死
Don’t do this to me, Nick.
退后 三 二 一 离手
Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear!
有脉搏吗
Pulse?
没有
No pulse.
好 充电至200焦耳
Okay. Charge to two hundred, please.
退后 三 二 一 离手
Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear!
注射肾上腺素 有脉搏吗
Give me epinephrine! Pulse?
没有
Negative.
尼克 你不能这样 不能死
Don’t do this to me, Nick. Don’t do this to me.
现在几点
What’s the time?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!