在这段珍贵影像里
In this rare footage,
大家最爱的勇士 美国队长
everyone’s favorite warrior, Captain America…
历经了沙场的考验
Battle tested,
美国队长与他的咆哮突击队
Captain America and his Howling Commandos
步步高升
quickly earned their stripes.
他们的任务是瓦解九头蛇
Their mission, taking down Hydra,
危险的纳粹科研部门
the Nazi rogue science division.
牺牲的同志
自儿时起便是挚友的
Best friends since childhood,
巴基·巴恩斯和史蒂文·罗杰斯无论在校园里
Bucky Barnes and Steven Rogers were inseparable
还是在战场上都形影不离
on both school yard and battlefield.
巴恩斯是咆哮突击队中
Barnes is the only Howling Commando
唯一一位为国捐躯的战士
to give his life in service of his country.
那年冬天格外严酷
That was a difficult winter.
佩吉·卡特特工 战略科学军团
纽约 1953年
一场暴风雪将半个营困在了德国战线之后
A blizzard had trapped half our battalion behind the German line.
史蒂夫 罗杰斯队长
Steve… Captain Rogers,
他成功突破了压制盟军数月的
he fought his way through a Hydra blockade
九头蛇防线
that had pinned our allies down for months.
他救了一千多人
He saved over a thousand men,
包括后来…
including the man who would…
后来成为我丈夫的这位
who would become my husband as it turned out.
甚至在他死后 史蒂夫也在改变着我的生活
Even after he died, Steve was still changing my life.
你应该为自己骄傲 佩吉
You should be proud of yourself, Peggy.
我活了一辈子
I have lived a life.
唯一的遗憾是你没过上自己的生活
My only regret is that you didn’t get to live yours.
怎么了
What is it?
一直以来 我的原则都是做正确的事
For as long as I can remember I just wanted to do what was right.
但我已经搞不太清什么是正确了
I guess I’m not quite sure what that is anymore.
我以为自己可以回归军队
And I thought I could throw myself back in
遵守命令 保家卫国
and follow orders, serve.
可是已经不一样了
It’s just not the same.
你老是这么夸张
You’re always so dramatic.
是你拯救了世界
Look, you saved the world.
而我们 又给弄得一团糟
We rather…mucked it up.
哪有
You didn’t.
我留下来 一半是因为听说你参与创办了神盾局
Knowing that you helped found S.H.I.E.L.D is half the reason I stay.
世界已经变了 我们回不去了
The world has changed and none of us can go back.
我们只能尽力做到最好
All we can do is our best,
而有时 最好的选择就是重新开始
and sometimes the best that we can do is to start over.
佩吉
Peggy.
史蒂夫
Steve?
你还活着
You’re alive!
你…你回来了
You… you came, you came back.
是啊 佩吉
Yeah, Peggy.
好久不见了
It’s been so long.
好久了
So long.
我怎么能离开我的美人
Well, I couldn’t leave my best girl.
她还欠我一支舞呢
Not when she owes me a dance.
封闭办公室
Secure office.
打开雷姆利亚星号♥卫星发射文件
Open Lemurian Star satellite launch file.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
运行解密
Run decryption.
解密失败
Decryption failed.
尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞局长授权
Director override, Fury, Nicholas J.
授权失败 文件全部封存
Override denied. All files sealed.
谁的命令
On whose authority?
尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞
Fury, Nicholas J.
世界安全理事会
World Security Council.
确认
Confirmed.
如果尼克·弗瑞觉得派他的扮装男
If Nick Fury thinks he can get us costumed thugs
和突击队处理好他惹的麻烦就行了
and S.T.R.I.K.E commandos to mop-up his mess,
那他是大错特错 此次失利不能容忍♥
he’s sadly mistaken. This failure is unacceptable.
鉴于袭击就发生在
Well, considering this attack took place one mile
我国海域一英里外
from my country’s sovereign waters,
恐怕这样还不够 我提议立刻开听证会
it’s a bit more then that. I move for immediate hearing.
我们不需要听证会 需要行动
We don’t need hearings, we need action.
理事会的责任就是监管神盾局
It’s this Council’s duty to oversee S.H.I.E.L.D.
这样的失守引出了许多疑问
A breach like this raises serious questions.
比如一个法国海盗
Like how the hell did a French pirate
是怎么在光天化日下劫持了神盾局的机密军舰
manage to hijack a covert S.H.I.E.L.D vessel in broad daylight?
申明一下 理事
For the record, councilman,
他是阿尔及利亚人
he’s Algerian.
需要的话我可以画张地图
I can draw a map if it’ll help.
多谢你的指教 皮尔斯部长
I appreciate your wits, Secretary Pierce.
但是本理事会
But this council take things
对国际海盗问题的态度很严肃
like international piracy fairly seriously.
是吗
Really?
我倒不在乎
I don’t.
我不在乎一船一舰
I don’t care about one boat,
我在乎整个舰队
I care about the fleet.
如果理事会遇到点小事
If this council is going to fold a rancor every time
就要大肆抱怨一番
someone pushes us on the playing field,
那或许也该找人监管我们了
maybe we need someone to oversee us.
部长先生 我们不是说…
Mr. Secretary, nobody is suggesting…
失陪一下
Excuse me.
又有麻烦了吗 部长先生
More trouble, Mr. Secretary?
那要看你怎么定义麻烦
It depends on your definition.
我们办公室只隔了四十层
I work forty floors away
没人劫船你都不肯来吗
and it takes a hijacking for you to visit?
核战爆发我也会来的
Well, a nuclear war would do it too.
忙吗
Busy in there?
用钱都能解决
Nothing some earmarks can’t fix.
我是来找你帮忙的
I’m here to ask a favor.
我希望你能组织一次投票
I want you to call for a vote.
洞察计划需要延后
Project Insight has to be delayed.
尼克 这不是小忙
Nick, that’s not a favor,
这需要小组委员会开慢长的听证会
that’s a subcommittee hearing. A long one.
或许也没什么问题
It could be nothing, probably is nothing.
可我得确保万无一失
I just need time to make sure it’s nothing.
如果有问题呢
What if it’s something?
那我们都该庆幸
Then we’ll both be damn glad
没把天空航母送上天
those Helicarriers aren’t in the air.
好吧
Fine.
但你得让钢铁侠参加我侄女的生日派对
But you gotta get Iron Man to stop by my niece’s birthday party.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
路过不算数 得好好玩会儿
And not just a fly-by, he’s got to mingle.
问题是 我觉得情况在恶化
The thing is I think it’s getting worse.
上周一个警♥察♥叫停了我的车
A cop pulled me over last week,
他以为我喝醉了
he thought I was drunk.
我急转弯 想躲一个塑料袋
I swerved to miss a plastic bag.
我以为那是简易炸♥弹♥
I thought it was an IED.
有些东西被留在了那边
Some stuff you leave there,
有些东西被带了回来
other stuff you bring back.
想好要怎么承担是我们的事
It’s our job to figure out how to carry it.
是装在箱子里
Is it gonna be in a big suitcase
还是放在钱包里
or in a little man-purse?
取决于你自己
It’s up to you.
下周见
I’ll see you next week.
这不是跑步小能手吗
Look who it is. The running man.
听到了最后几分钟 讲得真好
Caught the last few minutes. It’s pretty intense.
是啊
Yeah, brother,
我们都有一样的问题
we all got the same problems.
愧疚 悔恨
Guilt, regret.
你失去了亲近的人吗
You lose someone?
我的僚机莱利
My wingman, Riley.
夜间飞行任务
Fly in the night mission.
标准的空降救援任务
A standard PJ rescue op,
演练过几千次的事了
nothing we hadn’t done a thousand times before,
可是一枚火箭弹击中了莱利
till RPG knock Riley’s dumb ass out of the sky.
我什么也做不了 只能眼睁睁看着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!