洞察计划
Project Insight
需要洞察力 所以我编写了一个算法
requires insight. So I wrote an algorithm.
什么算法 有什么用
What kind of algorithm? What does it do?
你问题的答案十分有趣
The answer to your question is fascinating.
可惜 你们要死了 听不到了
Unfortunately, you shall be too dead to hear it.
史蒂夫 发现导弹
Steve, I got a bogey.
距离不远 最多只剩30秒
Short-range ballistic. Thirty seconds, tops.
导弹来袭
谁发射的
Who fired it?
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
我一直在拖延时间 队长
I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain.
认命吧 这样也是对你好
Admit it, it’s better this way.
我们都一样 没时间了
We’re both of us out of time.
把他叫来
Call in the asset.
我要走了 皮尔斯先生
I’m going to go, Mr. Pierce.
走之前还需要我做什么吗
You need anything before I leave?
不了 没事 勒娜特 你回家吧
No. It’s fine, Renata, you can go home.
好的 晚安
Okay, night-night.
晚安
Good night.
要喝牛奶吗
Want some milk?
时间安排有变
The timetable has moved.
时间紧迫
Our window is limited.
两个六级目标
Two targets, Level six.
他们已经害我失去了佐拉
They already cost me Zola.
十小时之内都要杀死
I want confirmed death in ten hours.
抱歉 皮尔斯先生 我
Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I…
忘记拿手♥机♥了
I forgot my phone.
勒娜特 你真该敲门的
Oh, Renata. I wish you would have knocked.
早啊
Hey, man.
真抱歉 我们需要避避风头
I’m sorry about this. We need a place to lay low.
我们认识的人都想杀了我们
Everyone we know is trying to kill us.
我可不
Not everyone.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我当初加入神盾局的时候
When I first joined S.H.I.E.L.D,
还以为是走上了正路
I thought it was going straight.
结果也就是从克格勃换到了九头蛇
But I guess I just traded in the KGB for Hydra.
我本以为知道我在为谁撒谎 但…
I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but…
现在我也分不清了
I guess I can’t tell the difference anymore.
你可能是入错行了
There’s a chance you might be in the wrong business.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
没什么
It’s okay.
换成是我
If it was the other way around,
你的命攥在我手里
and it was down to me to save your life,
说实话
and you be honest with me,
你会把性命托付给我吗
would you trust me to do it?
现在会了
I would now.
我从不说谎
And I’m always honest.
你刚发现自己白牺牲了一次
Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone
还能这么乐观
who just found out they died for nothing.
我知道对手是谁就很开心了
Well, I guess I just like to know who I’m fighting.
我做了早饭
I made breakfast.
你们吃人间烟火吧
If you guys eat that sort of thing.
问题是
So, the question is:
神盾局里有谁有能力在境内发射导弹
who in S.H.I.E.L.D could launch a domestic missile strike?
皮尔斯
Pierce.
他碰巧正坐在
Who happens to be sitting
全世界最安全的大楼顶层
on top of the most secure building in the world.
但他不是孤军奋战
But he’s not working alone,
佐拉的算法在雷姆利亚星号♥上
Zola’s algorithm was on the Lemurian Star.
贾斯珀·西特韦尔也在上面
So was Jasper Sitwell.
所以关键问题是
So, the real question is:
两个华盛顿的头号♥通缉犯
how do the two most wanted people in Washington
怎么在光天化日下绑♥架♥神盾局官员
kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D officer in broad daylight?
答案是 不需要绑♥架♥
The answer is: you don’t.
这是什么
What’s this?
算是简历吧
Call it a resume.
这是巴马拉吗
Is this Bakhmala?
你参加了哈立德·汗迪尔任务
The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you.
你可没说他是空降救援
You didn’t say he was a para-rescue.
这是莱利吗
Is this Riley?

Yeah.
我听说因为有火箭弹 直升机飞不进去
I heard they couldn’t bring in the choppers because of the RPGs.
你们用的是什么 隐形降落伞吗
What did you use, a stealth chute?
不 是这个
No. These.
你不是说你是飞行员吗
I thought you said you’re a pilot.
我可没那么说
I never said a pilot.
我不能请你帮忙 山姆
I can’t ask you to do this, Sam.
你退役是有原因的
You got out for a good reason.
伙计 美国队长需要我帮忙
Dude, Captain America needs my help.
这理由还不够吗
There’s no better reason to get back in.
这东西哪能拿到
Where can we get our hands on one of these things?
最后一套在米德堡
The last one is at Fort Meade,
三道有守卫的门和一堵12英寸厚的钢墙后面
behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall.
应该没什么问题
Shouldn’t be a problem.
猎鹰 机密
我今晚得飞回家
Listen, I gotta fly home tonight,
选区出了点问题
cause I got some constituency problem,
我得处理一下
and I gotta press the flesh.
是哪位选民有问题吗 参议员先生
Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?
不算是吧
Uh…no, not really.
23岁 有点火♥辣♥ 相当辣
Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot.
好像是想当个记者
You know, wants to be a reporter, I think.
不记得了 谁有心思听她说话
I don’t know, who listens at that point?
好像不是什么问题啊
Doesn’t sound much of a problem to me.
是吗 她要把我的背累坏了
Really? Cause she’s killing my back.
这地方不适合谈这些
Look, this isn’t the place to talk about it.
别针不错
That’s a nice pin.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
抱一个
Come here.
九头蛇万岁
Hail, Hydra.
你看到了吧
See that, right?
是啊 看到了
I just saw that, yeah.
-我该去检查检查吗 -检查一下吧
– Should I get it checked? – I think so.
亚历山大·皮尔斯来电
你们先去把车开过来等我
I need a minute. Bring the car around.
你好 长官
Yes, sir.
西特韦尔特工 午餐吃得好吗
Agent Sitwell, how was lunch?
听说这里的蟹饼相当不错
I hear the crab cakes here are delicious.
你是谁
Who is this?
十点钟方向戴着墨镜的帅哥
The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o’clock.
另一个十点钟方向
Your other ten o’clock.
看到了吧
There you go.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你右转过拐角
You’re gonna go around the corner, to your right.
第二个车位上有辆灰色车
There’s a grey car, two spaces down.
我们去兜个风
You and I are gonna take a ride.
我为什么要听你的
And why would I do that?
因为那条领带看起来挺贵的
Because that tie looks really expensive,
我不想给弄脏了
and I’d hate to mess it up.
告诉我佐拉算法的事
Tell me about Zola’s algorithm.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
你在雷姆利亚星号♥上干了什么
What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?
晕船了 一直在吐
I was throwing up, I get seasick.
搞这出是想暗示
Is this little display meant to insinuate
你打算把我丢下屋顶吗
that you can throw me off the roof?
这可不是你的作风 罗杰斯
Cause it’s really not your style, Rogers.
你说对了 的确不是
You’re right. It’s not.
是她的作风
It’s hers.
等一下 会计部的那姑娘怎么样
Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting,
叫劳拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!