还是会死很多人
a whole lot of people are gonna die.
我们必须假设航母上的都是九头蛇的人
We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is Hydra.
我们得闯过他们那一关
We need to get pass them,
把模块插♥进♥服务器 也许
insert the server blades, and maybe,
只是也许 我们可以挽救
just maybe, we can salvage what’s left…
我们什么都不挽救
We’re not salvaging anything.
我们不止要摧毁航母 尼克
We’re not just taking down the carriers, Nick,
我们还要推♥翻♥神盾局
we’re taking down S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局跟此事无关
S.H.I.E.L.D had nothing to do with it.
你把任务交给我 我就要这么做
You gave me this mission, this is how it ends.
神盾局有问题
S.H.I.E.L.D’s been compromised,
这是你的原话
you’ve said so yourself.
九头蛇在就你眼皮底下发展 却没人发现
Hydra was right under your nose and nobody noticed.
你以为我们为什么在这个山洞里见面
Why do you think we’re meeting in this cave?
因为我发现了
I noticed.
在你发现之前有多少人付出了生命的代价
And how many paid the price before you did?
我真的不知道巴恩斯的事
Look, I didn’t know about Barnes.
就算你知道 你会告诉我吗
Even if you have, would you have told me?
还是继续你所谓的各司其职
Or would you have compartmentalized that too?
神盾局 九头蛇 一个都不能留
S.H.I.E.L.D, Hydra, it all goes.
他说得对
He’s right.
别看我
Don’t look at me.
他做什么我就做什么 就是比他慢点
I do what he does, just slower.
好吧
Well…
看来现在要由你来下令了 队长
Looks like you’re giving the orders now, Captain.
我们完事后找过你
We looked for you after.
我父母想开车送你从墓地回家
My folks wanted to give you a ride from the cemetery.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, I’m sorry.
我只是 想一个人待一会儿
I just kind of wanted to be alone.
葬礼怎么样
How was it?
就那样吧 我妈葬在了我爸旁
It was okay. She’s next to Dad.
我想问你…
I was gonna ask…
我知道你想问什么 巴基 只是我…
I know what you’re gonna say, Buck, I just…
我们可以像小时候那样 把沙发垫铺在地板上
We can put the couch cushion on the floor like when we were kids.
那多好啊 你只要帮我擦擦鞋
It’ll be fun. All you gotta do is shine my shoes,
或者倒个垃圾什么的就行了
maybe take out the trash.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 巴基 不过我自己能行
Thank you, Buck, but I can get by on my own.
问题是 你不必这样
The thing is, you don’t have to.
我会陪你走到最后的 哥们
I’m with you till the end of the line, pal.
他一定会在那儿的
He’s gonna be there, you know?
我知道
I know.
听着 不管他以前怎么样 现在的他
Look, whoever he used to be, the guy he is now,
你不能去拯救了
I don’t think he’s the kind you save.
你需要阻止他
He’s the kind you stop.
我不知道我下不下得去手
I don’t know if I could do that.
他也许会逼得你没得选
Well, he might not give you a choice.
他不记得你了
He doesn’t know you.
他会记起来的
He will.
时间到了 准备出发
Gear up, it’s time.
你就穿这身去吗
You gonna wear that?
不 要去打仗
No. If you’re gonna fight a war,
就得穿上军装
you gotta wear a uniform.
完了 饭碗丢定了
Oh, man. I am so fired!
进入发射的最后阶段
We are in final launch sequence.
洞察发射
制导系统就绪
We are go on guidance.
所有人员请前往发射台
All personnel, to launch station.
飞行旅途如何
And how was your flight?
很不错 不过从机场来这的路上不怎么样
Lovely. The ride from the airport less so.
很遗憾神盾局没法控制一切
Sadly, S.H.I.E.L.D can’t control everything.
包括美国队长
Including Captain America.
大楼的身份认证靠生物识别
This facility is biometrically controlled,
这胸章能让你们在这里畅行无阻
and these will give you unrestricted access.
我把车停在那儿两个月了
I’ve been parking there for two months.
可那是他的车位
But it’s his spot.
那他去哪了
So where’s he been?
大概去阿富汗了吧
I think Afghanistan.
不可以 DT6 着陆航线已满
Negative, DT-6. The pattern is full.
他该事先说明的
Well, he could have said something.
天线出问题了吧
Must be the dish.
我去看看
I’ll check it out.
麻烦让一下
Excuse us.
我知道过程很坎坷
I know the road hasn’t exactly been smooth,
你们中可能有人
and some of you would have
早就看我不顺眼了
gladly kicked me out of the car along the way.
我们终于齐聚在这 全世界都将心存感激
Finally we’re here, and the world should be grateful.
所有神盾局特工注意
Attention, all S.H.I.E.L.D agents.
我是史蒂夫·罗杰斯
This is Steve Rogers.
这几天你们听到了不少我的消息
You’ve heard a lot about me over the last few days,
有些人甚至奉命追捕我
some of you were even ordered to hunt me down.
但我认为应该告诉你们真♥相♥
But I think it’s time you know the truth.
神盾局并不是我们想象的样子
S.H.I.E.L.D is not what we thought it was,
它已经被九头蛇渗透了
it’s been taken over by Hydra.
他们的首领是亚历山大·皮尔斯
Alexander Pierce is their leader.
突击队和洞察计划的人也是九头蛇
The S.T.R.I.K.E and Insight crew are Hydra as well.
我不知道还有多少 但他们就在这里
I don’t know how many more, but I know they’re in the building.
可能就站在你身边
They could be standing right next to you.
他们差点如愿以偿 得到绝对控制权
They almost have what they want: absolute control.
尼克·弗瑞的被害只是个开始
They shot the Nick Fury and it won’t end there.
如果你们今天发射了天空航母
If you launch those helicarriers today,
九头蛇将能够杀死
Hydra will be able to kill anyone
所有妨碍他们计划的人
that stands in their way,
除非我们阻止他们
unless we stop them.
我知道这很难做到
I know I’m asking a lot,
但自♥由♥的代价一向是高昂的
but the price of freedom is high, it always has been,
我愿意付出这代价
and it’s a price I’m willing to pay.
哪怕只有我一个人 我也会坚持到底
And if I’m the only one, then so be it.
但我相信我不是一个人
But I’m willing to bet I’m not.
你是背的稿子
Did you write that down first,
还是临场发挥的
or was it off the top of your head?
你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You smug son of a bitch.
把他抓起来
Arrest him.
看来还是我说了算
I guess I’ve got the floor.
提前发射进程
Preempt the launch sequence,
马上把航母送上天
send those ships up now.
你有意见吗
Is there a problem?

I’m…
你有意见吗
Is there a problem?
抱歉 长官
I’m sorry, sir.
我不会发射航母的
I’m not gonna launch those ships.
队长有令
Captain’s orders.
离开你的操作台
Move away from your station.
他说了
Like he said.
队长有令
Captain’s orders.
你站错边了 特工
You picked the wrong side, agent.
那要看你的处境吧
Depends on where you’re standing.
程序重写
关闭舰湾闸门
Close the bay door!
快关上闸门 快关上
Close the bay door now! Close the bay door!
他们启动发射了
They’re initiating launch.
队长
Hey, Cap,
怎么区分坏人和好人
how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?
朝你开枪的就是坏人
If they’re shooting at you, they’re bad.
队长
Hey, Cap,
我碰到你说的坏人了
I found those bad guys you were talking about.
你还好吗
You okay?
还没死
Not dead yet.
容我问一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
如果巴基斯坦明天攻进了孟买♥♥
What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow,
而你已经知道他们会把你女儿
and you knew that they were gonna drag your daughters

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!