I give them my extra eight hours, and they give me money. Cash back.
嗨 噢 嗨
Hi. Oh, hi.
我又迟到了 杰金斯会杀了我的 回头见
I’m late again. Jenkins is gonna kill me. See you later.
嗯 回见
Yeah, see ya.
莎伦 是的 杰金斯先生
Sharon! Yes, Mr. Jenkins?
又迟到了 莎伦 我很抱歉 杰金斯先生
Late again, Sharon. I’m sorry, Mr. Jenkins.
这周第二次了啊 我知道 杰金斯先生
Second time this week. I know, Mr. Jenkins.
我很抱歉 再也不会了
I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.
好的
Okay.
我在艺术学院的第一年简直无聊至极
My first year at art college was boring to say the least.
但却教我学会了如何欣赏生活中的静态美
But it helped me to appreciate the fundamentals of still life.
我想提醒各位顾客注意
I’d like to remind the customer that there’s a special
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥特别酬♥宾♥正在十号♥走廊进行
two for the price of one offer on aisle ten.
新鲜的面包和蛋糕
Fresh bread and cakes.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 特别酬♥宾♥正在十号♥走廊进行
That’s aisle ten for a special two for the price of one offer.
喂 别光站那看啊 本
Well, don’t just stare at it, Ben!
打扫干净
Clean it up.
你知道 我一直想成为一个画家
You see, I’ve always wanted to be a painter.
正如很多前辈艺术家那样
And like many artists before me,
女性的身躯总能成为灵感的源泉
the female form has always been a great source of inspiration.
她们在不知觉中所拥有的力量让我生畏
I’ve always been in awe of the power they unknowingly possess.
你到底收不收拾
Now, are you going to clean them up or not?
如何打发八小时的无聊工作是一种技巧
There is an art to dealing with the boredom of an eight-hour shift.
一种设法分散注意力
An art to putting your mind somewhere else
忘却时间缓慢的技巧
while the seconds slowly tick away.
我发现所有在这里工作的人
I found that all the people working here
都有各自一套娴熟的技巧
had perfected their own individual art.
比如莎伦·潘特
Take Sharon Pintey.
莎伦知道最要紧的一条是 钟表是最大的敌人
Sharon knows rule number one. The clock is the enemy.
基本规则就是
The basic rule is this:
你越是看表 时间越是走的慢
The more you look at the clock, the slower the time goes.
它会揭开你想要忘记的念头
It will uncover the hiding place of your mind
以此每一秒都将成为一种折磨
and torture it with every second.
这就是你出♥卖♥♥♥时间的基本技巧
This is the basic art in dealing with the trade of your time.
需要返现吗
Any cash back?
这位是巴里·布里克曼
This is Barry Brickman.
你瞧 巴里认为自己是一个无畏的特技人
You see, Barry thinks of himself as a bit of a daredevil stuntman.
巴里一度名噪一时
For a start, Barry is quite well-known.
有一次巴里搞砸了他的自行车特技
When one of Barry’s bike tricks went wrong,
录像的家伙把片子放到了网络上
the cameraman put it on the Internet.
此后巴里只骑滑板车了
Barry has stuck to his scooter ever since.
马特·斯蒂芬也是滑板车之王
Matt Stephens is also a king scooterer.
还需要什么吗
And what was the other thing?
还需要什么吗
And what was the other thing?
香肠 噢 好的
Sausage! Oh, yeah.
巴里和马特是很好的朋友
Now Barry and Matt are good friends.
给你 当心
There you go. Take care.
他们两个之间有不同寻常的办法
Between them, they have come up with a very different way
来打发他们出♥卖♥♥♥的时间
of dealing with the trade of their time.
瞧 瞧
Look. Look.
找到除工作之外事的来做也是种技巧
Theirs is an art to finding anything to do that isn’t work.
几天后 巴里和马特被通报了
A few days later, Barry and Matt were reported
为了他们所谓的”帮助女士行动”
for what they called “helping the ladies.”
就是这些洗发水瓶子让他们有了任务
It was these shampoo bottles that sent them on their quest.
巴里和马特知道它们看起来像什么
Barry and Matt knew what they looked like.
他们知道来超♥市♥购物的女人也清楚它们看起来像什么
And they knew that the women in the supermarket knew what they looked like.
他们的理论是 其实这是成人玩具
Their theory was that even though it was a sex toy
伪装成了一瓶洗发水而已
masquerading as a bottle of shampoo,
女人们更愿意把它当成人玩具来使
women would like to try it as a sex toy
但却不好意思购买♥♥ 因为她们知道这看起来像什么
but were embarrassed to buy it because they knew what it looked like.
如果到结账时才发现它们
The decision to buy it would be an easier one if
那就比较方便购买♥♥了
they were already at the checkout.
如果她们不拒绝买♥♥ 那巴里和马特就知道
If they didn’t object, then Barry and Matt knew
他们给瓶子找了个好归宿
they’d helped a bottle find a happy home.
巴里要和马特比赛滑板车
Barry had challenged Matt to a scooter race
比赛中他们要从一条走廊滑到另一条走廊
in which they would sprint down one aisle and up the next.
他们要滑过所有14条走廊 最后回到起点
They would do all 14 aisles, and then back to the starting line.
他们一直在等经理休病假的那一天
They had been waiting for the day the manager called in sick.
这种做你不该做的
The art of doing something else other
事的技巧让人上瘾
than the work you’re supposed to do, is addictive.
做不该做的事情所带来的刺♥激♥
The excitement of doing something that you shouldn’t be doing,
源于被逮个正着的可能
along with the consequences if you’re caught doing it,
甚至吸引了有其他不同的技巧的人来参与
are so strong that it often pulls others away from their own art.
各就各位 预备 开始
On your marks, get set, go!
我们眼冒金星了
We got winded!
我两个星期没有入眠了
I hadn’t slept in two weeks.
和苏西分手让我有种时间错乱的感觉
My breakup with Suzy had left me with a sense that time had become unhinged.
我游荡在现实与幻想之间
I drifted between imagination and reality,
在过去与现在之间无力自拔
between past and present with increasing ease.
我觉得我是个真男人 你喜欢男人吧
I feel like a real man. You like men.
你喜欢真男人 是吗
You like real men, don’t you?
当我身批战袍站在那里
When I’m out there in the kit,
与兄弟们并肩站在球场上
on the pitch with the boys,
我就如同神一样 就仿佛是阿多尼斯再世
I look like a God, I’m an adonis.
我有着一副好身材
I keep myself in good shape.
我看见了那些表情 我无视他们
I see the looks. I ignore them.
自从失恋以来我就感觉光阴迟滞
I feel the bolts of time slowly coming away from the breakup.
时间的步调不再精确无误
Time manipulation is not a precise science.
好似一种技巧 各有巧妙不同
Like any art, it’s personal to the individual.
而我让上班时间快速流逝的技巧是什么呢
So what is the art in making my shift go so fast?
我逆向思维
I imagine the opposite.
想象时间停止
That time is frozen.
我幻想生活的遥控器按下了暂停
I imagine the remote control for life has been paused.
在被静止的世界中 我可以随意走动不被发现
Within this frozen world, I’m able to walk freely and unnoticed.
甚至没有人会知道时间曾被停止过
Nobody would even know that time had stopped.
而当时间重新开始流逝
And when it started back up again,
那个无形的接点流畅无痕 仅有一下细微的颤动
the invisible join would be seamless except for a slight shudder.
那感觉就好像有人走过你的坟墓
Not unlike the feeling of somebody walking over your grave.
就如同你在路上偶然遇见某人
That moment when you see someone walking down the street
一个美丽的让你情不自禁驻足的人
who is so beautiful you just can’t help but stare…
想象一下我的感觉 世界为之停留
Well, imagine as I do, that with the world on pause
观赏美 变的如此轻松写意
it becomes very easy to understand the concept of beauty.
只需让那美在你眼前凝结
To have it frozen in front of you.
俘获那美
Captured.
在不经意间
Unaware.
在我年幼之时 就已对美垂涎忘我了
For me, this fascination with beauty started at a very young age.
在我还是六 七岁时 我父母接纳了一位外国学生
I was six or seven, and my mom and dad had taken on a foreign student.
她大约十八 九岁
She was in her late teens,
在附近的学校学习英语
and was studying English at a nearby school.
由于是瑞典人
Being Swedish,
她裸体从浴室回房♥间时一点也不羞怯
the walk from the shower to her room didn’t need to be a modest one.
正是在那一刻 我内心深处有什么东西悄然萌动
It was at that moment that something very profound happened to me.
我以一种从未体验过的方式感受到了女性身体的魅力
I was exposed to the female form in a way I had never experienced.
我对她的裸体如此好奇和着迷
I felt fascination and wonder at the beauty of her nakedness.
我想让世界为之停止
And I wanted to freeze the world so
好让那一刻在我生命中多停留一周
that I could live in that moment for a week.
我感觉到生命前所未有的完整
I have never had a feeling of such completeness.
直到如今我仍然觉得
To this day I still think it
那是我所见过最美的事物之一
was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
你把这个掉了
You dropped these.
这么做有错吗
And would it be wrong?
她们会因为我看了她们而恨我吗
Would they hate me for seeing them?
我是说 真正的看见
I mean, really seeing them?
我有读过一本书
I read once about a woman
讲述一个女人的隐秘梦想就是想和一位艺术家发生风流逸事
whose secret fantasy was to have an affair with an artist.
她认为他可以真正的看见她
She thought that he would really see her.
他能看清每一条曲线
He would see every curve,
每一道轮廓 每一处纹路
every line, every indentation,
并爱上它们 正是它们造就了她独一无二的美
and love them because they were part of the beauty that made her unique.
当我准备就绪让时间再逝时 我所要做的就只是
And when I’m ready, all I have to do to start time again
轻扣手指

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!