混球
Ah, bollocks!
我玩右边锋 快如火车 你好
Playing on this right wing. Like a train, I am. Hiya.
小心
Heads up!
集♥合♥了 伙计们 集♥合♥了
Gather round, Whitechapel. Whitechapel, gather round.
好了 伙计们 就这样了
Okay, chaps, this is it!
依斯林顿森斯伯瑞队就在那边
That is Islington Sainsbury’s over there.
满眼望去尽是漂亮队服
All I can see are a lot of pretty uniforms.
你们互相好好看看一下
Take a good look at one another.
为什么
Why?
天生的杀手 你们每个人都是
Natural-born killers! Every one of you!
让我们全力以赴 拿下比赛 好吗
So let’s get stuck in there and settle this! Huh? Huh?
好吗
Huh?
嗨 巴里 我会一个很好玩的游戏
Hey, Barry, I’ve got this really great game.
好的 罗里
All right, Rory.
杰金斯
Jenkins.
队服挺拉风的
There’s some pretty uniforms you boys got.
这一次你把精英队带来了
See you’ve brought your top team this time.
人不可貌相
Looks can be deceiving.
显而易见 什么
Well, that’s obvious. What?
好了 选吧
Right. Call.
正面 不 反面
Heads. No, tails.
是反面
Tails it is.
开始了
Come along!
我们进球了
We’ve got one goal.
好了 各就各位
All right. Get in your spaces.
啊 看那个
Ahh! Look at that!
把球抢过来 快
Come on, take it, come on!
快 扑住它
Come on, after it.
我在踢球 我在踢球 安全密钥就挂在柜子顶上
I’m playing! I’m playing! The safe keys are hanging off, on the top shelf!
抢球 抢球
Get it! Get it!
什么
What?
三角阵形 三角阵形
Triangles! Triangles!
犯规 没有犯规 继续
Foul! No foul! Play on!
继续比赛 混♥蛋♥
Play on, my ass!
我没事
I’m all right!
我没事 我没事
I’m all right! I’m all right!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
成熟点吧 别老想着钱
Grow up. Forget about the money.
什么钱 你在干嘛
What money? What are you doing?
我在干嘛 我在打个没人听的电♥话♥
What am I doing? I’m talking to an empty phone is what I’m doing.
因为电♥话♥那头是个死人
‘Cause there’s a dead man on the other end of this fucking line!
我爱那部电影 帕西诺 你听说过吧
I love that film! Pachino. Didn’t you hear though?
你应该从我的等离子屏幕来欣赏”银行工作”的枪击场面
You oughta see the bank job shootout scene on me plasma screen!
来吧 伙计们 我们还有机会赢
Come on, Whitechapel, we can still win this.
快 伙计 射门
Come on, lads! Shoot!
啊 混♥蛋♥
Aye! Dipstick!
对不起
Sorry!
球 球 球 球
The ball, the ball, the ball, the ball!
看在上帝的份上
For the love of God!
终于
Yeah! Finally!
天哪 别呆头呆脑的 混♥蛋♥
Oh, my lord! Get a life, dipstick!
暂停 裁判员 暂停
Time out, ref. Time out.
好了 小伙子们 还不算最糟
Well, chaps, could be worse.
怎么可能更糟 比分是26比0
How could it be worse? It’s 26-nil.
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
重要的是 还有不到一分钟时间
What matters is, there’s less than a minute to play.
我们不进球决不罢休
And we are not leaving this pitch until we score a goal!
马特 把球传给本
Matt, get the ball to Ben.
本 就看你的了
Ben, this is your moment.
我需要你
I need you.
撒开你的小腿
Get your little legs.
像逃避魔鬼追杀一样往右侧跑
Run up that right flank like the devil were after you.
我在中间等你传中
I’ll be in the center waiting for your cross.
如果需要就借助巴里
Use Barry if you need to.
马特 呆我左边
Matt, stay on my left flank.
我需要传中
I need that cross.
我要得到球
I need that ball
是这里
here.
我来射门
I’ll take the shot.
我们将共享荣耀
And we, we will share the glory.
明白了吗 是的
Got it? Yeah.
让我们射门得分
Now let’s score a goal!
加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
加油 小伙子们 加油
Come on, boys, come on!

No!
我常常思忖
I often wonder what it would be like
如果世界在某一刻暂停 我的余生将怎样度过
to spend the rest of my life with the world on pause.
在一秒钟的两个瞬间内度过
To live out the rest of my life between two fractions of a second.
垂垂老去 衰亡 而时间继续
To die of old age, and then have time continue.
年轻的我一去不返 取而代之的是个死去的老者
The young me gone, and a dead old man in my place.
我是否在这个静止的世界停留太久
Was I spending too much time in this frozen world?
它让人感觉安全 无人可以触及
It felt safe, untouchable.
可世界到底有多安全
But how safe is anyone’s world?

Hello?
有人吗
Anyone there?
有趣的是 在我想象的最后
It’s funny, but the last thing I imagined
并非只有我才能够让时间停止
was that maybe I wasn’t the only one who could stop time.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God!
你还好吗
You all right?
别光站在那里 送我去医院
Don’t just stand there! Drive me to the hospital!
你能把莎伦安全送回家吗 能
Can you make sure Sharon gets home all right? Yeah.
谢谢 伙计
Cheers, mate.
好的 明天见
Right, I’ll see you both tomorrow.
再见 再见
See ya. Bye.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
我感到比赛永远都停不下来了
I felt that game was never going to end.
球打中杰金斯时马特的表情 哦 我知道
Matt’s face when the ball hit Jenkins. Oh, I know.
你觉得他会没事吗
Do you think he’ll be okay?
我得说 自我高于一切
It was ego more than anything, I’d say.
我不想多管闲事 可是
It’s probably none of my business, but,
你跟马特在约会吗
are you and Matt seeing each other?
没有 几天前我们去看过电影 纯粹的朋友关系
No. We went to the cinema the other night, but just as friends.

Hmm.
怎么了 马特说什么了
Why? What has Matt said?
他说他跟你上过床
He said he slept with you.
这么说你没有 当然没有 你当我是什么人
So you didn’t? No, of course not! What do you take me for?
对不起
Sorry.
他说我好话了吗
Did he say if I was any good?
我认为这是他最美妙的性经历
I think it was the best sex he’s never had.
这么说你没有男朋友
So you don’t have a boyfriend?
没有 半年前分手了
No. We split about six months ago.
他去了美国一所大学
He went off to university in the states and
不可能再见面了
it became impossible to see each other.
你呢 有女朋友吗
And you? Do you have a girlfriend?
几星期前分手了
We broke up a few weeks ago.
很抱歉 心情恢复得怎样
I’m sorry. How are you doing?
好些了
Better.
你在超♥市♥工作了多久
So how long have you been at the supermarket?
大约两年
‘Bout two years.
你上过大学吗 学过物理治疗 不过辍学了
Did you get to college? I was doing p.T. Therapy, but I dropped out.
为什么
Why?
不是我的原因 再说我得开始赚钱
It wasn’t me. And besides, I needed to start earning money.
你攒钱干什么
What are you saving for?
读夜校
Putting myself through evening classes.
真的 学的是…
Yeah? Studying…
西班牙语
Spanish.
西班牙语
Spanish?
是的 这有问题吗
Yeah. What’s wrong with that?
没什么 我只是感觉挺意外 你能说些什么
N-N-Nothing. I just wasn’t expecting it. So what can you say?
嗯…
Mmm…Tu equipo de futbol es una puta mierda.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!