意思是
Which means?
你们的足球队烂到家了
It means your football team is shit.
26比0
26-nil.
为什么学西班牙语
So why Spanish?
我的光阴全在这里度过
I’ve lived here all my life.
在超♥市♥工作两年了
I’ve worked at the supermarket for two years and,
生活缓慢地进行着
even though it’s happening slow,
可我感觉生命在一分一秒地逝去
I just feel that my life’s ticking away a second at a time.
我觉得学了西班牙语
I thought that Spanish
可以找份跟旅行有关的工作
would be one way that I’d be able to find a job that would involve travel.
比如当空姐 在讲西班牙语的学校教英语
Like being an air hostess or teaching English at Spanish-speaking schools.
我总梦想能去天涯海角 比如南美
I’ve always dreamt of travel into far-off places… Like South America.
去一些地方 感受每天清晨阳光亲吻大地
To places where the sun kisses every morning.
可我更想的是
But more than that, I wanna be able
跟人们探讨生活和梦想
to talk to people about their lives and about their dreams.
确实 挺傻的
Silly, really.
不 不傻
No, it’s not.
这是你的梦想
That’s your dream.
知道自己想要什么等于成功了一半
Knowing what you want is half the battle.
多数人一辈子浑浑噩噩 不知道自己想要什么
Most people go through their whole lives not knowing what they want.
如果知道自己想追求什么 找到目标就容易了
It’s easy to find if you know what you’re looking for.
那么你想追求怎样的人生
So what is it that you’re looking for?
我一直想成为画家
I’ve always wanted to be a painter.
某天在画廊展出自己的作品
Maybe have my work hung in a gallery one day.
我一直想认识画家
I’ve always wanted to meet a painter.
为什么
Why?
不知道
Don’t know.
也许因为他们能
I think it might be something to do
洞悉万物之美
with their ability to see beauty in everything.
能抓住美 悬挂到墙上供世人欣赏
To then capture it, and hang it on a wall for all to see.
我觉得这很浪漫
I find it romantic.
我到了
Well, this is me.
34号♥
Number 34.
34号♥
Thirty-four.
在顶楼
It’s on the top floor.
很不错
Nice.
再见
Adios.
回头见
Hasta luego.
晚安 本
Night, Ben.
初吻
That first kiss.
总是被我搞砸
I’ve always made such a mess of it.
进来
Come!
你好 我想知道你是否还好
Hiya. I just wanted to know whether you were all right.
是的 我很好
Oh, yes, yes. I’m fine.
昨晚你看起来痛苦极了
‘Cause it looked really painful last night.
不 我经历过更痛苦的事
Oh, no. I’ve had worse than this.
医生说你会没事
And the hospital said you’d be okay?
他们说我死不了
Ah, you know. They said I’d live.
你肯定自己没事
Are you sure you’re all right?
是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知道吗 我几乎忘记这事了
Do you know? I’ve almost forgot it happened.
真的什么感觉都没有
I really can’t feel a thing!
我想周六举办个晚会
I’m thinking of having a party on Saturday.
为所有人鼓劲
You know, cheer everybody up.
你们肯定都会来吧 莎伦
Sure you’ll all be there. Won’t you, Sharon?
是的
Um, yeah.
很好
Great.
你好 什么事
Hiya. Whatcha?
谢谢你昨晚陪我走回家
Thanks for walking me home last night.
别客气 谢谢你同我分享梦想
That’s all right. Thanks for sharing your dream with me.
你听说过要开晚会吗
So have you heard the party rumor?
没有
No.
杰金斯周六生日 他要举办晚会
Jenkins’ birthday on Saturday. He’s throwing a party.
显然我们都得去
We’ve all got to be there apparently.

Oh.
你愿意当我的男伴吗
Will you be my date?
莎伦
Sharon?
我午休时间到了 你能跟我换班吗
It’s my lunch break. Can you relieve me?
你的鸡鸡太小了 以至于你就算搞一只老鼠
它都不会注意到
你愿意当我的男伴吗
So, will you be my date?
是的
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
请把货架搬到十号♥通道
Shelf stacker to aisle ten, please.
我们可以在十号♥通道放个货架吗
Can we have a shelf stacker to aisle ten?
史蒂夫 如果你在店里 能去十号♥通道报导吗
Steven, if you’re in the shop, can you report to aisle ten?
现在是你午休时间 不 不是
It’s your lunch break. No, it’s not.
是的 你的午休时间 我不需要
It is. It’s your lunch break I don’t want one.
进来
Come.
你想见我们
You wanted to see us?
坐吧
Take a chair.
别坐那儿坐过来
Not there! Here!
昨晚我们运气不佳 伙计们
Now, we were a bit unlucky last night, chaps.
为了放松心情 为了庆祝我的生日
But to lighten the mood and to celebrate my birthday,
我周六在家举办晚会
I’m throwing a party at my house on Saturday night,
邀请你们全部参加
and you’re all invited!
很好
Good!
没有脱衣舞♥女♥的生日晚会是不完整的
Now, no birthday party would be complete without a surprise stripper.
我要个人组织一下 本
And I want one of you to organize it. Ben.

Me?
是的 给你200镑
Yes. Here’s 200 quid.
足够找点高级娱乐了
That should be plenty for some top-shelf entertainment.
今天下午我会详细地写到告示板上
I’ll put the details on the staff board this afternoon.
好了 开始行动吧
Well, get going then.
那么 你去哪儿找脱衣舞♥女♥
So, where are you gonna find a stripper?
不知道 可我知道谁能帮忙
I don’t know. But I know a man who will.
这么说你老板给你200镑
So, your boss has given you 200 quid to
为生日晚会物色脱衣舞♥女♥
get a surprise stripper for his own birthday.
我喜欢他满足我一个条件我就帮忙
I like him! Yeah, I’ll help on one condition.
什么条件 让我参加晚会
What’s that? I can come to the party.
应该不成问题 很好 我们这就去找脱衣舞♥女♥
Shouldn’t be a problem. Cool. Right, let’s find you a stripper, eh?
请来两小杯啤酒
Two halves, please.
另一位呢
What was the other one?
两小杯啤酒
Two halves.
哦 好的
Oh, yeah.
我刚遇到全世界最傻的吧男
I just found the world’s stupidest barman.
肖恩 我感觉这有些不妥 不会有问题的
Sean, I’m not sure about this. No, it’s gonna be fine.
3英镑 伙计
That’s three quid, mate.
很好
Yeah!
多少钱 1英镑
How much? A quid.
每个人
Each.
我在想你是否能帮我们忙
I was, uh, wondering if you could help us.
星期六是他老板的生日
Um, it’s his boss’s birthday on Saturday,
我们想找个脱衣舞♥女♥惊喜一下
and we were looking for someone who could come and do a surprise, uh, strip.
周六我忙
I’m busy on Saturday.
那你知道谁有空吗
Oh, um, well, do you know anyone else who might be available?
知道一个 可她价钱很高
I know one. But she’s very expensive.
很好 她在这儿吗
That’s cool. Is she here?
不 她只去私人场所
No. She only does private venues.
她可是美艳不可方物…
She’s gorgeous. Top of the line, you see.
你好 本
Hiya, Ben.
你愿意做我的男伴吗
Will you be my date?
本 啊
Ben! Huh?
200 什么
200. What?
脱衣舞♥女♥要200英镑
200 for the stripper.

Oh.
别担心 亲爱的 她很有格调
Don’t worry, love, she’s class.
好的 很好
Okay. Great.
够买♥♥两张去匹兹堡的票了
Two tickets to Pittsburgh!
我连续四周没合过眼了
It was now my fourth straight week without sleep.
苏西慢慢地淡出了我的思绪
I had slowly stopped thinking about Suzy

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!