你可以让时间变快 也可以让它变慢
You can speed it up, you can slow it down.
你甚至可以让某一刻暂停
You can even freeze a moment.
但你无法让时光倒流
But you can’t be rewind time.
事已发生 覆水难收
You can’t undo what is done.
我在想她看见了什么
I thought about what she’d seen.
她没有看到什么
I thought about what she hadn’t seen.
想着该如何解释
I thought about how I could explain.
想着想着 我心里越发清楚
But the more I thought about it, the more I knew
无论说什么都难以平息她的怒火
nothing I could say would make her anger go away.
我能等待多久
How long could I just wait there
推迟这不可避免的结局
delaying the inevitable?
我在停顿的世界里静♥坐♥了两天
I had sat there with the world on pause for two days
依然无计可施
and still no solution had come.
我想到那晚在体育中心
I thought about the night at the sports center
时间凝固时 瞥见人影晃动
when I’d seen a person move when time was frozen.
如果别人能在静止的世界里走动
If other people could move within the frozen world,
我也许可以将莎伦也带入这个世界
then maybe it was something I could bring Sharon in on.
这就是我能想到的最好办法
It was the best I could come up with.
莎伦
Sharon?
我喘不过气来了
I’m definitely winded.
我忘了 一切都稍纵即逝
I had forgotten how fast everything was moving.

Hello?
莎伦 是我
Sharon, it’s me.

Hello?
这感觉似曾相识
This felt familiar.
我想解释苏西属于过去
I tried to explain that Suzy was an ex.
在我全无防备的时候 她强吻了我
And she had attacked me when my guard was down.
在这个两秒钟的故事里 莎伦瞥见了错误的那一秒
Sharon had seen the wrong second of a two-second story.
可是她听不进去
But she wasn’t listening.
清洁工请去三号♥过道
Member of cleaning staff to aisle three, please.
清洁工请马上去三号♥过道
Cleaning staff to aisle three quickly.
这是什么语 俄语
What language is that? Russian.
你会讲俄语 不会
Do you speak Russian? No.
能换回英文吗
Can I get it back on to English?
有事吗 能为你效劳吗
Yep? Can I help you?
我约了跟亚历克斯·普鲁特见面
I’ve got an appointment with Alex Prout.
是的 我就是
Yeah, that’s me.
嗨 我是本·威利斯
Hi. Ben Willis.
你给我打过电♥话♥谈到我的作品
You called me about my work.
一定是个误会 我从没听说过你
There must be some mistake. I’ve never heard of you.
你没有给我打电♥话♥
You didn’t call me?
杂种
Bastards.
对不起 有人恶搞了我一把
Ah, sorry. Someone’s played a joke on me.
既然你来了 不如给我看看
Well, since you’re here, let me take a look.
这些是你画的 是的
These are yours? Yeah.
还有吗
You got any more?
是的 我有好几百张
Yeah, I’ve got hundreds.
能带来吗
Can you bring them by?
当然可以
Sure.
你为什么不跟露西约一下时间
Why don’t you make an appointment with Lucy.
这次是真的了 我们到时再讨论
Proper one this time. And we’ll take it from there.
好的
Yeah.

Ben.
本 好的 本
Ben. All right, Ben.
画得好 展览很精采
Well done. Wonderful show.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫安娜 安娜·夏碧洛
I’m Anna. Anna Shapiro.
本·威利斯 很高兴认识你
Ben Willis. Nice to meet you.
我在纽约有个画廊
I’ve got a gallery in New York.
我很想跟你谈谈你的下一轮画展
I’d be interested to talk to you about your next show.
我的下一轮画展
My next show?
是的 你有什么打算吗
Yes. Any ideas of what you might like to do?
嗯…
Um…
我想去南美作画
I’d like to go and paint in South America.
听起来浪漫之至
Well, that sounds wonderfully romantic.
给 这是我的名片
Here. Take my card.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
画得好
Well done.

Hey.

Hey.
恭喜 这…
Congratulations. This is…
太棒了
So great.
谢谢
Thanks.
最近过得怎么样 很好
How have you been? Good.
我上班时没见到你
I haven’t seen you at work.
没有 我在旅行社找了份工作
No, I’ve got a job at a travel agent’s.
这么说你离梦想又近了一步
So you’re one step closer to your dream.
听着 我为晚会上的事道歉
Listen, I’m sorry about what happened at the party.
你是否见到后一个瞬间的发生不重要
Whether you saw the second after or not, it doesn’t matter.
我懂得了重要的是如何把握每个瞬间
I’ve learned it’s what you do with every single second that counts.
没关系
Shh. It’s okay.
哪怕你千言万语 也不如画表达的多
This tells me so much more than you could ever say.
外面下雪了
It’s snowing outside.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
为什么
Why?
我得知道
I need to know.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我要给你看样东西
I need to show you something.
很久以前 我想知道爱是什么
Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was.
若你愿意 它就近在咫尺
Love is there if you want it to be.
你只需看见 它为美所包围
You just have to see that it’s wrapped in beauty
隐藏在你生命的浮光掠影之中
and hidden away between the seconds of your life.
如果你不停留片刻
If you don’t stop for a minute,
也许就会与它擦肩而过
you might miss it.
友情提示 3分钟后有精彩片段
巴里巴里巴里巴里
Barry! Barry! Barry! Barry!
巴里哦耶
Barry! Ooh! Oh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!