You know, fellows,
我们还从来没有像这样亲热过呢
we’re never this close anymore.
早上好
Morning!
不 请不要尖叫 我保证我不会伤害你的
Oh, no, please don’t scream. i-I promise I won’t hurt you.
我承认我是一个鬼
I’m a ghost, yes, I admit it.
但我是一个友善的鬼 你要相信我
But I’m a friendly ghost. You have to trust me.
如果你尖叫 你会吵醒我的叔叔们的
if you scream, you’ll wake up my uncles,
他们的脾气很暴躁的
and they get awfully cranky.
现在我放开你 好吗
I’m gonna let you go now, okay?
你身上真凉
You’re so cold.
是的 不过这样就不用付暖气费了
Yeah, but it saves on the heating bill. Ha!
来吧
Come on.
没事的
it’s okay.
我可以看透你
I can see right through you.
如果你没有皮肤会碰到很多麻烦
Kind of happens when you don’t have any skin.
你 你是怎么构成的
Wh–What are you made of?
你知道双脚麻痹时那种刺痛的感觉吗
Well, you know that tingling feeling when your foot falls asleep?
我想我就是由那些东西构成的
I think I’m made of that.
蛋煎一面就可以了
Um, sunny-side up kind of makes me yak.
没问题
No problem.
那么 你能隐形吗
So, can you go invisible?
容易之至
Ha, ha. That one’s easy.
新鲜的
it’s fresh.
继续
Go ahead.
我以前从来没有这样试过 我也是
I’ve never done this before. Me neither.
你能伤害我吗 不能
Can you hurt me? N-No.
我能伤害你吗 不行
Can I hurt you? No.

Cool.
早上好 哈维博士 来点早餐吗
Morning, Dr. Harvey. Uh, some breakfast?
好的 是的
Well, uh, yeah.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey? You okay?
很好
Good.
要报纸吗 纽♥约♥时♥报♥ 杂♥志♥
How about a paper? The New York Times? The Journal?
香港新闻 好的
Hong Kong Press? Sure.
马上送到
Coming at ya.
那么 你饿了吧
Well– Hope you’re hungry.
我喜欢在早上闻到肉的味道
I love the smell of fleshes in the morning.
我要融化了 我要融化了
I’m melting! I’m melting!
姑妈的痰 姑妈的痰
Auntie Phlegm! Auntie Phlegm!
世界真奇妙
Oh, what a world!
世界真奇妙
What a world!
他们消失了 怎么回事
They’re gone. What happened?
他们一定是上天堂了
They must have crossed over.
别这样想 再猜猜看 笨骨头
Don’t think so! Guess again, bone bag!
伙计们 早上好
Fellas, good morning.
卡斯伯
Casper!
你胆敢在我们之前服侍这些会呼吸的入侵者
How dare you serve these air-sucking intruders before us.
我只是 给我
I was just–Give me…
我的肉
my meal!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我觉得我像神仙
I feel like Oprah on hiatus.
你看上去就是神仙
You look like Oprah on hiatus.
请给我点番茄酱
Ketchup, please.
你知道现在的问题是什么吗
You know what the problem is?
卡斯伯一点都不尊重我们
Casper’s got no respect for us.
而我们为这只小萤火虫做了那么多
After all we’ve done for the little glowworm.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛呢 圆头
Yeah. What the hell do you think you’re doing, bulb head?
吃掉下的东西会把地板弄脏的
This floor used to be dirty enough to eat off of.
可是我们有客人 是吗
But we have company. Oh, yeah?
好 客人喜欢看不幸
Well, company loves misery. Boom!
你们这帮家伙真是令人恶心的爬虫
You guys are disgusting, obnoxious creeps.
谢谢
Thank you!
你们有毛病啊 他只是在打扫地板
What’s your problem? He’s just cleaning the floor.
闭嘴 臭皮囊 滚一边去
Shut up, skin bag. Piss off.
给你一脚 给你个坟墓
Take a hike. Get a grave.
亲爱的 你还要去上学呢 别迟到了
Honey! You’ve got the school thing. You don’t wanna be late.
别迟到了 去死吧
Don’t wanna be late. Drop dead!
-来不及了 -你会很开心的
-It’s too late! -You’ll have a lot of fun.
我知道你会的
I know you will!
好吧 伙计们
All right, guys.
很明显我们在这儿是走错了
We’ve obviously gotten off on the wrong foot here.
现在 你我皆知你们不该呆在这儿
Now, you know and I know that you really shouldn’t be here.
所以我告诉你们
So I’ll tell you what.
你们为什么不快点吃完早餐
Why don’t you go ahead and finish your meal…
好到我的办公室里去开始超度
and we can meet in my office and start the process of crossing over.
你们意下如何
What do you say?
到你了
Well, it’s your hour.
当心
Watch it!
安贝 等等
Hey, Amber! Wait up!
伙计们
Hey, you guys.
那锁坏了一年了
Had that locker last year.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的名字叫维克
My name’s Vic.
凯特
Kat.
你来吗 维克
Coming, Vic?
好 全班同学 让我们安静下来
Okay, gang, let’s settle down.
给它盖上盖
Put a lid on it! Ow!
好 我有几件事情要宣布
Okay, I’ve got a couple of announcements to make.
第一
First,
体育馆换石棉的进度比我们预计的要慢
the asbestos removal from the gym is taking longer than planned.
所以我们不得不把复活节舞会推迟几个月
We’re gonna have to push back the Halloween dance by a couple of months.
你们都知道 我父母刚盖好了新船库
Well, as most of you know, my parents have finished the new boathouse.
所以我想我们在那里开舞会一定没问题
So I’m sure it’d be no problem having the party at my place.
很好
Great!
就这么定了 第二 今天我们有了个新同学
That’s done. Secondly, we have a new student today.
请允许我介绍哈维·凯瑟琳
I’d like you all to meet Harvey Kathleen.
你能上来和同学们说几句话吗
Would you like to come up and say hi to everyone for me?
哈维
Harvey.
为什么不和我们说说你有哪些特长呢 凯瑟琳
So, why don’t you tell us something special about yourself, Kathleen?
好的 我是凯特
Um, well, it’s Kat.
我想我刚搬到这里
And, um, I guess I just moved here…
我和我父亲一起从圣达菲来
with my dad from Santa Fe.
友谊船镇看起来是个很好交朋友的地方
And Friendship seems like a pretty friendly place.
那你们现在住在哪儿
So where are you guys living?
在太空吧
In outer space?
不 在维普斯塔夫
No. Whipstaff?
你们听到了吗
You’ve heard of it?
你真的住在那儿
You actually live there?
我知道从外面看起来哪里有点可怕 有点古怪
I know it looks kind of funky and stuff from the outside.
可是 里面可是很酷的
But, I mean, I don’t know–inside it’s kind of cool.
是啊 如果你是吸血鬼的话
Well, yeah, if you drink blood.
克迪斯先生 这样如何
Mr. Curtis, check this.
我们的复活节舞会没有地方 是吧
We’re dead for the Halloween dance, right?
可是这个女孩却有个非常非常恐怖的房♥子可以用
This girl has a seriously, seriously creepy house with room to spare.
不我觉得应该在我家
I thought we were having the party at my place.
好 我们举手表决
Oh? Okay, we’ll take a vote.
赞成到我家开舞会的 请举手
Whoever wants the party at my house, raise your hand.
维普斯塔夫
Whipstaff? Yeah!
霍普金斯大学 印象深刻
Johns Hopkins University? Very impressive.
印象深刻 放
Very. Pull!

Pull!
不 这个 谢谢你 绅士
Not… this one. Thank you, gentlemen.
漂亮的飞碟 博士 也许是个小太太
Hey, what a dish, Doc! The little missus perhaps?
胖子 你这个畜生 她在吗 博士
Fatso, you animal. She available, Doc?
她是我的妻子艾米利亚 她已经去世了 那更好
She’s my wife Amelia. She’s deceased. Even better.
可是 我们要讨论的不是我
But… we’re not here to talk about me.
看 你觉得很可怕吗 我刚才把她扔了
See? Now don’t you feel just awful? I was just goofing.
不要扔艾米利亚 她来的时候可是个好人
Don’t be goofing’ on Amelia. She’s as nice a person as they come.
她总是对你很好 是吗 醉鬼
She’s always treated you right, huh, Stinky?
我没有抱怨 她对我来说一直是个天使
I got no complaints. She’s always been an angel to me.
等等 你们在说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!