Oh, no, I think they’re actually getting to be quite focused now.
你会很努力
.. You will die too when it happens to you..
大结局
Big finish!
奶油还是糖
Scream or sugar?
我们的病人终于来了
The patient has finally arrived.
我看又迟到了
Late again, I see.
这是不是一种反抗的表示呢 博士
Could this be an expression of hostility, Doc?
该你了 弗洛伊德
It’s your hour, Freud.
为什么这么安静啊 是不是今天没发现啊 博士
What? So silent? No pearls of wisdom today, Doc?
来吧 博士 别灰心 别停
Come on, Doc. Stay tough. Don’t stop.
来吧 博士 和我们一起玩吧
Come on, Doc. Hang with us homeboys.
等等 什么
Hey, wait a second. What?
你不会是想打包吧 博士
You aingt thinking about packing it in now, are ya, Doc?
我们才刚开始找到乐趣
We were just starting’ to have fun.
我们以前没有遇到过你这么好玩的人
It isn’t often we meet a bone bag as amusing’ as you.
伙计们 他是认真的
Boys, this is serious.
我想博士快要精神崩溃了
I think the doc is having’ one of them fleshy breakdowns.
现在要来真的了
Time for drastic measures.
我们是不是该唱支歌♥ 不
Think we should break into a song? No!
是时候给博士开处方了
it’s time we gave the doc our own prescription.
舞会怎么办 舞会必须要等等
What about the party? The party will have to wait.
你在思考吗 你在想什么 先生
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Gentlemen?
快乐4人组 快乐4人组 快乐4人组
Happy hour! Happy hour! Happy hour.
99瓶啤酒
..Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall.
99瓶啤酒 只有死人
..Ninety-nine bottles of beer…. just the dead guys.
这是暴行 骇人听闻的
This is an outrage. This is appalling.
你付钱给那个人叫他把鬼带走 可他都做了些什么
You pay a man to get the ghosts out of the house, and what does he do?
他确实把鬼带出了屋子
He gets the ghosts out of the house. Exactly.
时机到了
it’s about time.
很熟悉吗
Ohh! Look familiar?
这是
This is–
这是
This is–
还有
And–
我认识这个
I know this.
我有5个手指
I had five fingers.
我记得了
I remember!
等等
And wait!
看看这个
Check it out.
举手 凯特
Hands up, Kat.
是我妈妈的
Oh, wow. it was my mom’s.
我能 继续
Can i–Go ahead.
卡斯伯 太棒了
Oh, Casper, it’s perfect.
你认为我今晚的舞会能穿吗
You think I could wear it to the party tonight?
卡斯伯
Casper?
我跟爸爸再三乞求才得到这个雪橇的
I begged and begged my dad to get me this sled,
他认为我根本不能用
and he acted like I couldn’t even have it,
因为我还不知道如何驾驶它
’cause I didn’t know how to ride it.
一天早上 我 我下去吃早餐
And then one morning, i–I came down for breakfast,
它就在那里 是给我的
and there it was, just for me.
我毫不犹豫的
For no reason at all.
驾着它 出去玩了一整天
I took it out, went sledding all day,
我爸爸说 够了 可我还是不肯停
and my dad said, ”That’s enough,” but I couldn’t stop.
我玩得太开心了
I was having so much fun.
玩得太晚了
Then it got late.
天黑了
It got dark.
变冷了
Got cold.
我生病了 我爸爸很难过
And I got sick. My dad got sad.
死是怎么样的
What’s it like to die?
就像出生
Like being born.
只是倒♥退♥
Only backwards.
我记得我没有去我该去的
I remember I didn’t go where I was supposed to go.
我只想留下来
I just stayed behind…
这样我爸爸就不会孤单了
so my dad wouldn’t be lonely.
这是你♥爸♥爸吗
is that your dad? Mm-hmm.
麦克法登声称看到了他儿子的鬼魂
”McFadden claimed that he was haunted by the ghost of his dead son,
他宣布发明了让灵魂重生的机器
”and that he invented a machine to bring him back to life:
拉撒路 拉撒路
the Lazarus.” The Lazarus.
对不起 我想我们不得不走远路了
Hee-hee. Sorry. I guess we’ll have to take the long way.
快点 来吧
Hurry up! Come on!
我爸爸设计的没有人能找到 可我记得
My dad hid it so no one can find it, but I remember where it is!
等着瞧
Ha! Wait’ll you see it.
-你不知道捷径吗 -你说得没错
-Don’t you know a shortcut? -You got it.
卡斯伯 不 穿 墙
Casper, no! Wall… human?
停下来
Stop!
在那里
Hey! Over here.
过去 坐下
Go ahead. Sit down.
我会继续的 为什么
I would hold on. Why?
卡斯伯
Casper!
如何
Well?
那是什么 Up and At ‘Em 机器
What was that? The ”Up and At ‘Em” machine.
我爸是个很棒的发明家
My dad was a great inventor,
但在进去那天早上他遇到了点小麻烦
but he had a little trouble getting going in the morning.
那他有没有听说过咖♥啡♥因♥
Didn’t he ever hear of caffeine?
迪布斯
–Dibs!
这些都是什么
What is all this?
我爸的实验室 他是一个笨蛋 是吧
My dad’s lab. Kind of a slob, wasn’t he?
他可以在这下面做任何事
Down here, he could do whatever he wanted to.
可是不管他有多忙
But no matter how busy he was,
他也可以丢掉一切来和我玩海盗游戏
he would drop everything to play pirates with me.
伙计 我们玩得真开心
Man, we had so much fun.
投票 朋友 海盗和埋藏的珠宝
Aye, matey. Buccaneers and buried gold.
维普斯塔夫是个藏宝之地
Whipstaff doth a treasure hold.
来吧
Oh! Come on.
迪布斯
Dibs! Oh!
那些拉撒路的东西在哪里 你正在看的
So where’s this Lazarus thing? You’re looking at it.
那里吗 很有用的
Down there? Huh. That’s useful.
我知道有个方法可以让它运行 我只是不知道
Oh, I know there’s a way to get it going. I just can’t–
那是什么 那个
What about that? That?
哪儿 那是金库
Nah. That’s the vault.
等等 一定是这样的
Wait! it’s gotta be this!
我成功了
Hey, I did it!
拉撒路
Lazarus!
那是什么 小心
What is this? Careful!
一切都要靠它来运转
That’s what makes the whole thing work.
一种速溶的原始汤汁
Kind of an instant primordial soup mix.
就是它让鬼复生的
it’s what brings ghosts back to life.
只够一个人用的
just enough for one.
-拉下拉杆 -哪一个
-Pull the lever. -Which one?
我不知道 试一个
I don’t know. Try one.
-卡斯伯 -我会活的好好的
-Casper? -I’m gonna be alive.
伙计 我该怎么办
Oh, man, how am I gonna do this?
我甚至不知道我的方便烤炉该怎么用
I couldn’t even get my Easy Bake oven to work.

Okay.
卡斯伯
Casper?
我活了吗
Am I alive?
迪布斯 你知道这意味着什么吗 当然
Dibs, do you have any idea what this means? Yes!
不知道 你不用再害怕死亡了
No. You don’t have to be scared of death anymore.
一分钟以后你会成为鬼 接着 你又可以变回人
One minute you’ll be a ghost; next, you’re back on your feet,
来去自如 如你所愿
free to come and go as you please.
该死 你甚至可以穿 墙
Hell, you could even fly through–Walls.
厚厚的墙 像钢板那么硬
Thick walls. Thick as steel.
自然可以拿到墙后的任何东西
Certainly could get to whatever’s behind those walls.
比如财宝 比如 然后劈里 啪啦 炸开
Like a, a treasure, for example? And snap, crackle, pop:
你又复活了 高高兴兴的去里维埃拉
you’re back alive and on your way to the Riviera.
如果你是一个鬼
if you were a ghost.
如果你是
if you were.
该死的 迪布斯 这样一点也不疼
Damn it, Dibs. This won’t hurt a bit.
不要再这么无能了 我们只是在做买♥♥卖♥♥ 来吧
Stop being such a weenie! It’s just business. Come on!
你只要
if you would just
在那儿呢
So there you are.
迪布斯 你这样说太直接了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!