挡不住的奇迹
帕特森店
Patterson’s.
那里怎么回事
Man: What’s goin’ on down there?

Dad?
哈瑞特·普里斯利打电♥话♥给你妈
Harriet Priestly just called your mama.
她丈夫开车路过店子
Her husband drove by the store
说灯还亮着
and said the lights were still on.
灯怎么还亮着
What are the lights still doing on?
我在算账啊 老爸
I’m cookin’ the books as usual, Dad.
是标牌 盖 标牌还亮着
The sign, Guy. The sign is still on.
我们要通宵营业吗
Are we open for business all night now?
不 抱歉 我 马上关了
No. Sorry. I, uh, I’ll turn that right off.
你在用店里的音响放音乐吗
Is that music playing on one of the store hi-fi’s?
我把那个也关了
I’ll turn that right off, too.
“把那个也关了”
“Turn that off, too. ”

Oh.
嘿 美女 去哪啊
Hey, beautiful. Where you headed?
你把我忘了 对不对
You forgot all about me, didn’t you?
-没忘 我正要去啊 -骗人
-No. I was headed there right now. -Liar!
我抓到你了 承认吧
I caught you! Admit it.
-我们都在等你 -那我们回去吧 我跟着你
-We were all waiting for you. -Well, let’s go back. I’ll follow you.
算了 很晚了 我也累了 要睡觉
No. It’s late and I’m tired and I need to sleep…
我们应该去你家 好好谈谈
so I think we should go to your place and talk about this.
嗯 去我家 然后我们亲热一下
Mmm. We go to my place, I’m gonna make out with you.
那样也行
Okay. We can do that too.
说 再说一次
Mmm. Say it. Say it again.
我 是
I… am…
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
噢 没错 你是
Oh, yes! Yes, you are.
你是
Mmm. Yes, you are.
你是斯巴达克斯
You are Spartacus.
知道我今天想到什么了吗
-You know what I was thinking today? -Mm-mmm.
我们在一起快一年了
We’ve been together for almost a year.
你退伍了 然后我们在布里斯班的圣诞晚会上邂逅
You got out of the army, then at Brisbane’s Christmas party, we meet.
然后是聊骚阶段
Then we had a little flirting period…
然后你开窍了 约我出去
until you saw the light and asked me out.
总共快一年了
So almost a year total.
不算我跟你分手的两个月
Except for those two months I broke up with you.
所以 将近一年
Yeah. Almost a year… total.
-就算一年吧 -好啊
-Let’s call it a year. -Okay.
周年快乐 孩子
Happy “anniversiary”, Teen.
那我们今晚怎么能 特别点
And how can we make tonight… special?
-嗯 -算了 小子
-Hmm. -Down, boy.
我要回家了 我明早约了新牙医
I’m going home. I have my first appointment with my new dentist in the morning.
哦以前的牙医怎么了
Oh? What happened to your old… dentist?
他 退休了还是死了什么的
Oh, he… retired or died or something.
你♥爸♥觉得那些点子怎么样
So what does your dad think of those new ideas?
什么点子
What ideas?
把店子搬到河边广场 做电视广♥告♥
Well, moving the store to Riverside Plaza and doing TV commercials.
今天的盘存有点乱
Oh. Inventory was so goofed up today…
所以 他没心情谈 于是我 推迟了一点
and, you know, he was in no mood to talk, so I just… tabled that stuff till later.
推迟 盖
Later. Guy.
这样推迟不太利于
Is it good business to let these things stand in the way…
把标牌换成”盖·帕特森电器行”吧
for the sign to read, “Guy Patterson Appliances”?
-还是不好吧 -我宁愿保留”帕特森电器行”
-I don’t think so. -I’d probably keep it “Patterson’s Appliances. ”
你信赖的名字
You know, the name you trust.
好吧
Well-
我 要 回家
I’m… going… home.
你说了一晚上了
You keep… saying that.
这次是真的
Well, I mean it this time, so-
来 跟我一起
Come on. Come with me.
送我到门口
Why don’t you walk me to the door…
我送你我的招牌晚安之吻
so I can give you my patented night-night kiss?
我以为你已经决定用”回音”了
But I thought you already decided on The Echoes.
水牛城有乐队叫”回音” 不太喜欢
Nah. Some band in Buffalo’s The Echoes, and I wasn’t wild about that.
-我们就叫”你要听的乐队” -“克尔维特”怎么样
-Oh. Let’s just…call us The Band You’re About To Hear. -How ’bout The Corvettes?
是克尔维特还是克德(和♥弦♥)维特
Is that The Corvettes or The “Chordvettes”?
-克尔维特 汽车牌子 -哦 我在想用克德维特
-No. Corvettes, like the car. -Well, see, I was thinkin’ like the chord.
“克德维特” 音乐里的和♥弦♥
“Chordvettes. ” Like chords in our music.
不行
No.
10美分
That’s 10 cents.
那是轮滑·帕特森吗
Is that Skitch Patterson?
-嗨 -大家早上好
-Hi. -Hey there. Morning, everybody.
-早啊 盖 -看谁来了 伊利唯一的”披头族”
-Morning, Guy. -Well, here we are. Erie’s lone beatnik.
-嘿 盖 -早上好
-Hey, Guy. -Good morning.
-菲 我刚刚 撞了你的保险杠 -噢
-Faye, I just… dinged your bumper. -Oh.
-我妹的车 -噢 有点 擦痕
-My sister’s car. -Oh. It is… a little scratch.
是吗没事
Yeah? It’s okay.
她在护士学校 她不会知道的
She’s away at nursing school, so she won’t even notice.
-我请你吃早餐 -谢谢
-I’m buying you breakfast. -Thank you.
-我请孩子们吃早餐 -噢
-I’m gonna buy all you kids breakfast. -Oh.
-不错 -天啊应该点牛排和鸡蛋的
-Cool. -God! Could’ve had steak and eggs.
嘿 我女朋友的车你随便撞
Hey, you can run into my girlfriend’s car anytime.
好啊
Hey, all right. Yeah.
“谭珀斯”怎么样节拍的意思
What about The Tempos? You know, tempos?
“谭珀斯”节拍不行 我以前的乐队叫”谭珀斯”
Not The Tempos, tempos. I was in a band already called The Tempos.
我们 非常糟
We were… terrible.
-嘿 盖 你是”谭珀斯”的鼓手吧 -我听到了
-Hey, Guy, weren’t you the drummer in The Tempos? -Heard that.
我不停地想到”牧羊人”
I keep comin’ back to The Herdsmen.
-“小费阔佬”怎么样 -我喜欢
-How ’bout The Big Tippers? -I like it.
噢 我请客 我来吧
Oh, that’s mine. I got that.
玩轮滑的 今晚想丢一下人吗
Okay, Skitch. You wanna experience shame tonight?
我们参加了梅西赫斯特学院的选秀
We’re playing the Mercyhurst College talent show.
一定很热闹
It’s gonna be hilarious.
吉米和”牧羊人”
Jimmy and The Herdsmen.
查德一个人打”丢人”
Chad gonna solo on “Wipeout”?
他打什么都是”丢人”
Oh, you know, every song is “Wipeout” to Chad.
-谢谢你的早餐 -回见 菲
-Thanks for breakfast. -See ya, Faye.
我不去了 如果你们要电线插座什么的 来找我吧
I gotta pass, but if you kids need any new wires or plugs, give me a call.
好吧 那你亏大了 女大学生啊 唾手可得
All right. Well, you’re gonna miss it. College girls, coeds… by the fistful.
-嘿 我爸要个旋转天线 -叫他来店里
-Oh, hey, my dad wants a roto-antenna. -Tell him to come by the store.
他已经找了电♥信♥商店的销♥售♥了
He already talked to a salesman at Tele-Mart.
他找错人了
That’s a big mistake.
兰尼 他们的服务一塌糊涂
Lenny, those cats don’t know squat about service.
嘿 嘿 嘿 养眼啊
Hey, hey, hey. Lookin’ good. Hmm?
早啊
Morning.
星期六不是10:00开门吗
Don’t we open at 10:00 on Saturdays?
没错 这样很好
Yes, we do. And it’s a good thing.
去跟你妹妹谈谈 问她我付钱给你干嘛
Go talk to your sister. Ask her what am I paying you for.
爸 我们应该搬到河边广场去 你觉得呢
Hey, Dad, we should move the store to Riverside Plaza. Don’t you think?
停车位 稳定的人流
Uh, parking, steady flow of foot traffic…
新开的茅厕三天香啊
excitement of a new location?
-嗨 妈 -嗨 亲
-Hi, Mom. -Hi, dear.
-达琳 -我们搞个盛大开业
-Darlene. -We could throw a grand opening…
让那些电♥信♥商店的小丑着下急
that would give those clowns at Tele-Mart something to worry about.
怎么
What?
别提电♥信♥商店 蠢货 被他们整惨了
Don’t mention Tele-Mart, you idiot. They’re killing us.
-闭嘴 -不 你才闭嘴
-Shut up. -No, you shut up.
-给我闭嘴 -你咬我啊 猪头
-Shut up right now. -Come over here and make me, fathead.
羊群好像粉丝 不过是有EA的Herds(羊群)
You know, like the flock that follows, but it’s like “Herds” with a E-A.
-就变成了”Heardsmen” 听觉的牧羊人 -额
-So it’s like “Heardsmen,” so it’s one of the six senses. -Right.
这么拼的 你觉得呢
So it’s spelled like that. What do you think?
-哦 “听觉” -“听觉”
-Okay, “heard. ” -“Heards. ”
不明白
I don’t get it.
像这么拼的 “heards” 六感之一
No, it’s spelled like this, so it’s “heards,” so it’s one of the senses.
音乐”牧羊人”
-Music. “Heards. ” -No, no. Here, here.
-不 不明白 -好吧
-I-I don’t get it. -Okay.
-来啊 -瞧着 瞧着
-Yeah, do it. -Watch, watch.
哦 “听觉” 听到
Oh, “heard,” like “hear. ”
是的 “牧羊人”
Yes. It’s like “Heardsmen. ”
-我不喜欢 -“牧羊人”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!