就随便打人
just because they look at you in the wrong way.
这是反♥社♥会♥的 知道吗
It’s anti-social, you know?
听懂了吗
Do you understand me now?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
听懂没有
Do you understand?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-孩子 祝你好运 -爸 回见
– Good luck, boy. – See you later, Dad.
付莱迪
Freddie.
谢了
Cheers.
宝贝 再见了
Bye-bye, darling.
-你把钱给他了 -这是必须的 不是吗
– You gave him money. – You got to, ain’t you?
我看不是 他比你挣得还要多
Not really. He earns more than you do.
想想看 儿子居然比老子挣得多
Fancy a son earning more than his father.
-真可悲 -你这个老太婆
– It’s pathetic. – Oh, you.
我现在说跟他一块走估计还不晚
Is it too late for me to go with him?
我能借用你五分钟吗
Can I talk to you outside for five minutes?
可以
Okay.
布莱恩 我能出去五分钟吗
Can I have five minutes outside, Brian?
他要向你表白吗
Is he gonna do you?
五分钟太多了 你两分钟后就该回来了
Hey, you won’t need five minutes. I’ll see you in 2.
你还有时间去抽根烟
And that’ll give you time for a cigarette.
我今天就要走了
Okay, so I’m leaving today
其实没有什么关系了 但我还是想问你
so it doesn’t make any difference, but I wanted to ask you
你喜欢我吗
do you like me?
-喜欢 -真的吗
– Yeah. – Really?
好吧 我要给你看点东西
Well, I need to show you something.
要是我不走的话 这会把你吓着吗
If I wasn’t leaving, would this freak you out…
-或者你仍然愿意和我在一起 -这是什么
– or would you still go out with me? – What is it?
裸体女吸血鬼在看窗外
Well, it’s a naked female vampire looking out of a window.
棒极了
It’s brilliant.
-你说什么 -我说棒极了
– What? – It’s brilliant.
我自己设计的
Well, I designed it myself.
帅呆了
That’s amazing.
-你真有创意 -等着 还有呢
– You’re so creative. – Wait, there’s more.
-那个向上看的是你吗 -是的
– Oh, so is that you looking up? – Yeah.
-你想和她嘿♥咻♥对吧 -你怎么知道的
– You gonna give her one? – How’d you know?
-你老二硬了 -对
– You got a hard-on. – Yeah.
-你还穿着袜子 -因为我站在街上
– You still had your socks on. – Yeah, I was standing in the street.
-不想冻着脚吗 -完全正确
– Didn’t wanna get cold feet, did you? – Exactly.
你在干什么 你的东西呢
What are you doing? Where’s your stuff?
-我不能去了 -为什么
– Yeah, I… I can’t come. – Why not?
环游世界听起来的确很棒
Well, traveling around the world sounds good
但今晚我约了个女孩
but I might be seeing this bird tonight.
好吧
Okay.
那挺好的
Well, that’s good.
别担心 没关系的
Don’t worry about it.
-我会再见到你们吗 -当然
– Well, will I see you again? – Yeah, course you will.
-这周六吗 -这周六不行
– On Saturday? – Not Saturday, no.
那周一在酒吧里见
Well, in the pub Monday?
-也不行 -那要多久 一年吗
– No. – When? Like what, in a year?
我不知道 或许吧
I don’t know. Maybe.
-你还好吧 -还好
– You okay? – Yeah.
好好保重
Well, take care of yourself.
你也是
And you, mate.
财政部正在和银行讨论
The Treasury has been talking to banks
如何能够稳住石油业和房♥地♥产♥业的
about the speculation and what they can do
市场信心 以及两大行业的预期发展
to shore up confidence in both the oil and housing sectors.
亲爱的 茶
There you go, dear.
亲爱的 茶
There you go, dear.
我们定的是几点
What time do we make it?
8点25
Twenty-five past eight.
那我要走了
That’s me off, then.
-先生 办公室见 -好的 到时候见
– I’ll see you in the office, sir. – Yeah, I’ll see you later, Mike.
麦克 再见
Bye, Mike.
再见
Oh, yeah. Bye.
没关系的
It’ll be fine.
什么没关系
What’ll be fine?
无论你决定要做什么都没关系的
Whatever you decide to do.
你什么意思 我是要和麦克结婚的
What do you mean whatever I decide to do? I’m marrying Mike.
很好 那就没问题了
Oh, good. That’s settled, then.
那他不喜欢跳舞也没关系吗
So what if he doesn’t like dancing?
你♥爸♥就不喜欢跳舞
Your father doesn’t like dancing.
我相信他会提供一切 让你做个好老婆
I’m sure he’ll give you everything you need to be a good wife.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
时间紧急 让她走 我晚点再解释
She’s in a hurry. Let her go. I’ll explain later.
不 在我房♥子里
No, you’ll explain to me now,
我问了问题你就要回答
when I ask you a question in my own house.
我再重复一遍 你要去哪
I said, where are you going?
我也再重复一遍 让她走
And I said, let her go.
亲爱的 去吧
Go, dear.
以下是给付莱迪·邰乐的重要通知
This is an important announcement for Freddie Taylor.
付莱迪·邰乐先生 布鲁斯·皮尔森先生
Mr. Freddie Taylor, Mr. Bruce Pearson…
想让你知道他不能同行 他很抱歉
would like you to know that he’s sorry he can’t go with you.
但他希望你一切顺利
But he wishes you all the luck in the world, mate.
他还想提醒你 你是个大酒鬼
And he’d like to remind you that you are a massive bender.
谢谢你曾为他做过的一切 祝你好运
Thank you and good luck.
你怎么最后一分钟才决定要来
Why did you decide to come at the last minute?
因为我想我可能也爱上你了
Because I think I might be in love with you too.
我的意思是 你为什么最后一分钟才来
I guess I mean why did you leave it to the last minute?
我们差点就赶不上火车了
We almost missed the train.
你知道的 我喜欢戏剧性的登场
You know, thought I’d make a dramatic entrance.
真不知道咱们跑那么快干什么
Don’t know why we ran so hard.
一小时之后还有一班呢
There’s another one in an hour.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!