把你心中的梦想放出来 不论它是什么
Throw your heart out in front of you. Whatever your passions are…
不论你想要什么 想象它就在眼前
whatever you desire, imagine it’s in front of you now
伸手抓住
and just grab it.
快点 甜心
Hurry up, love.
我们要渴死了
Parched.
-你觉得哈格里夫怎么样 -哈格里夫怎么了
– What do you think about Hargreaves? – What about Hargreaves?
一群住在地下室里的小伙子抱怨过
A couple of boys down in the basement have voiced concerns.
他们开始给他取外号♥ 老鼠屎
They’ve started giving him a bit of a nickname, smudge
因为他做了很多错事
because he’s thrown down a few wrongs.
我会把没用的人开除的
I’ll fire someone if they’re useless.
他从来不听别人说 这是问题所在
He never listens, that’s the problem.
我猜你肯定常来这样的酒会
Bet you come to a lot of these.
这是工作的一部分
It’s all part of the job.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – It’s okay.
你想跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
-我不知道我该不该 -来吧 会很有意思的
– I don’t know if I should. – Come on. it’d be fun.
看看吧 这里的人都又无聊又傻
Look at this. Everyone is bored stupid.
我叫他弹点摇滚 但我怀疑他会不会
I asked him to play some slade, but I doubt he will.
我比他唱的好
I could do better than him.
我比他唱的好
I could do better than him.
-你很确定吗 -当然
– Are you absolutely sure? – Yeah.
那好 你要是敢上台我给你五英镑
Okay. Five quid if you get up there.
看看你说的属不属实
Put your money where your mouth is.
五英镑 不 他们不会让我唱的
Five quid? No, they won’t let me sing. They won’t let me sing.
-走着瞧 -你干什么去
– We’ll see about that. – What are you doing?
你好 乐器很棒
Hello, mate. Great set, by the way.
-大家都很喜欢 大爱 -谢了 兄弟
– The guys are really, really loving it, jumping. – Cheers, mate.
只有一件事 我是娱乐委员会的
One thing, I’m with the entertainments committee.
我们请了个智障儿童来
We’ve got a mentally handicapped kid.
不知道你能不能看到他 就那个家伙
Don’t know if you saw him. Guy over there?
看到了 他看起来很开心
Oh, yeah. Yeah, he looks happy.
他一点也不开心 哥们儿
He’s not happy at all, mate.
他不光心理有问题
Not only mental problems.
生理也有缺陷
He’s got physical problems as well.
他天生器官太多
He was born with too many organs.
他有两性的生殖器
He’s got both sets of genitals.
阴♥茎♥ 阴♥道♥
Penis, vagina,
还有别的不明物体
and another little dangly thing, don’t know what that is.
-好吧 -话说回来 他是个超级音乐迷
– Yeah. – Anyway, he’s a big fan of music.
-他很喜欢你们 觉得你们超棒 -谢谢
– Really likes you guys. Think you guys are fantastic. – Right, yeah.
他很想跟你们一起唱首歌♥ 最好是摇滚
Quite like to sing a song with you, maybe some slade.
他刚刚来找过我们 我觉得他有点那个 你懂的
He was over here earlier. I thought he was a bit, you know.
是的 他的确有点那个什么
Oh, yeah, he’s a bit… yeah.
-我会尽力帮忙的 -非常感谢
– Yeah, I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you so much.
他不会在台上嘘嘘吧
He’s not gonna go to the toilet up here, is he?
因为台上有电线 很危险
Just because it’s dangerous with electrics.
-谢谢了 -没事
– Thank you. – Thank you.
女士们先生们
Thank you. Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚我们有个特别的客人
we have a special guest here tonight…
一个历尽苦难的小伙子
a little chap who’s going through a lot.
我们要帮他实现一个愿望
We wanna make one of his wishes come true.
欢迎司诺克上台
Please welcome to the stage Snork.
-不 我叫保罗 -保罗·司诺克
– No, it’s Paul. – Paul Snork.
不是吧
No.
谢谢 如果你们想听我可以再唱
Thanks. There’s more if you want it.
我很全面发展的
I’m an all-round entertainer.
-他真的很全面发展 -说到笑话 我想到了个
– Well, he’s certainly round. – Oh, jokes. I got some jokes.
为什么诺蒂帽子上有铃铛
Why does Noddy wear a hat with a bell on it?
-千万别 -因为他是个贱妇
– No! – Because he’s a cunt.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
对不起 我被掌声和欢呼冲昏了头
Sorry, I got carried away with the clapping and the cheering.
-我以为他们会觉得那好笑 -他们不觉得
– I thought they’d find it funny. – They didn’t.
他们没幽默感又不是我们的错
Not our fault they haven’t got a sense of humor.
他们有
They have.
他们喜欢古典东西 什么奥斯卡王尔德莎士比亚之类的
They like classy stuff like Oscar Wilde and Shakespeare.
你为什么要在乎他们想什么
Why do you care about what they think?
因为我跟他们一起工作 我老板在这儿
Because I work with these people. My boss is out there.
我不想回工厂里
I don’t wanna wind up back in a factory.
-像我一样吗 -对 像你一样
– Like me? – Yes, like you.
-我不想回去做苦工 -你更愿意干这个 是吗
– I don’t wanna be back doing that. – You’d rather do this, would you?
变得跟他们一样痴呆吗
Dead from the neck up like them?
为了免费食物跑去葬礼一样闷的酒会吗
Trotting along to these funerals to eat free food?
我会成功的 五年后我会有自己的办公室
There’s a ladder I can climb. Five years, I have my own office.
你自己的办公室 从没听过你有独♥立♥办公室
Your own office? Didn’t know you’d get your own office.
你们会有什么呢
What are you gonna have?
三十年后我可以开着劳斯莱斯
In 30 years I could be driving home
回我的别♥墅♥
to my big house in my Rolls-Royce.
这是我关心他们所想的原因 我想干出事业
That’s why I care. I wanna do something with my life.
-我也在做我的事业 我要离开这里 -去做什么
– I’m doing something. I’m leaving. – What you doing?
离开这鬼地方
Getting out of here.
你一直说要走
You keep going on about leaving and getting out.
你绝不会走的 你哪儿都不会去
It’s never gonna happen. You’re not going anywhere.
-为什么我不会走 -因为你怕离开这里
– Why not? – Because you’re scared to leave.
我才不怕
I’m not scared.
如果你说你和我一起走 我下一秒就会出发
If you said you were coming with me, I’d be gone in a second.
但我不会跟你一起走的 听到没
Yeah, but I’m not coming with you, am I?
你留在这里 就像是小地方的大人物
As long as you stay, you’re a big fish in a small pond…
总责怪那些阻碍你的人
and can blame everyone for holding you back.
一旦你离开了
As soon as you leave…
你害怕发现自己什么都不是
you’d have to face the fact that you’re nobody.
你没什么与众不同的
You’re nothing special.
你就像我 像他们 像你♥爸♥一样
You’re just like me, just like them, and like your dad.
-我才不像我爸 -你像
– I’m not like my dad. – Bruce, you are.
-我才不要像我那个软蛋老爹 付莱迪 -好吧
– I’m not like my fucking dad, Freddie. – Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥的永远不会跟他们一样
You’re never gonna fucking be like them.
你永远不会有跑车 别♥墅♥
You’re never gonna have a big car or a fancy house.
-不会吗 -不会 知道为什么吗
– No? – No. and do you know why?
因为你就是个小推销员 你不够聪明
Because you’re a shit salesman and you’re not smart enough.
我都比你会推销 司诺克都比你强
I’m a better salesman. Snork can sell better than you.
就算你能卖♥♥出去 付莱迪
And even if you could sell, Freddie.
你也不会跟他们一样
You’re still never gonna be like them.
-为什么不 -因为你不是个贱♥人♥
– Why not? – Because you’re not a cunt.
是不是太大声了
Too loud?
是的 这也是你们第二次说那个词
Yeah. It’s also the second time one of you has used that word.
-你们可以走了 -第一次是什么时候
– It’s time you went. – What was the first?
这就是诺蒂帽子上有铃铛的原因
That was the reason Noddy had a bell on his hat.

Of course.
现在你有趣闻可以说了
Now you’ve got an anecdote.
北越南人
The north Vietnamese…
如果在苏联峰会之前我们还未签订秘密协议的话
had we not had secret negotiations prior to the Soviet Summit…
如果我们很久都没有
had we not had secret negotiations over a period of time
跟中方领导秘密协商的话
…with the Chinese leaders…
司诺克
Snorky.
上帝 谁帮忙拿个开心药丸来吧
Oh, dear, someone take a happy tablet.
他们为什么喊你司诺克
So why do they call you Snork?
因为我的鼻子
Because I’ve got a nose for…
我买♥♥了这副眼镜
I bought these glasses,
这样我看起来像艾尔顿·强
and I thought they made me look like Elton John…
但其实我戴上这眼镜像香蕉船里的司诺克
but they make me look like Snork from the Banana Splits.
我最喜欢他了
He’s my favorite.
你在干什么 看书吗 为什么要看书
What’s that, a book? Why are you reading a book?
从书上什么都学不到
You don’t learn nothing from books.
奶奶你有看过书吗 去过图书馆吗
You ever actually read a book, nan? Ever been inside a library?
我去过很多图书馆
I’ve been in loads of libraries.
最近一次是什么时候
When was the last time you are in a library?
上周四 你♥爸♥带我去的
Last Thursday. Your dad took me.
-她是去过 因为她要拉屎 -兰
– She needed to shit. She did. – Len.
这不是书 是国家地理杂♥志♥
It’s not a book. National Geographic.
上面有丛林里裸胸的小妞
With birds in the jungle with their tits out.
拿走 太恶心了
Put it away, then. It’s disgusting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!