– Yes, come in. – Thanks.
-我去告诉他你来了 -谢谢
– I’ll let him know you’re here. – Thanks.
艺术
Art.
是的
Yep.
-你喜欢艺术吗 -我对艺术了解不多 先生
– You like art? – I don’t know much about it, sir.
画这幅画的家伙刚刚去世
The bloke who painted that just died.
-这可是个坏消息 -不 这是好消息
– That’s bad news. – No, it’s good news.
这幅画说不定会增值 这是笔不错的投资
Probably gone up in value, so it’s a good investment.
是的 对他家人来说是个坏消息
Yeah, bad news for his family, though.
是的 他们肯定很伤心
Yes, it’s a downer for them, sure.
-你觉得这份工作怎么样 -很有趣
– How are you finding the job? – Yeah, it’s fun.
很有趣 -你觉得有趣吗
It’s fun. I enjoy that. – Fun?
我可不想从你口中听到这个
I don’t like the sound of that.
要是你努力工作的话 就不觉得有趣了
It shouldn’t be fun if you’re working hard.
我喜欢努力工作 先生 所以
I enjoy working hard, sir, so…
你努力工作
You work hard,
说不定我会在精英晚会上看到你
I’ll probably see you at the winners ball of the month.
很棒的一晚 有机会帮你头发放下来
Great night out, a chance to let your hair down…
虽然你已经把头发放下来了
although I see you already have.
是的 实际上我准备把它剪了
Yeah. Well, I’m gonna get this cut, actually.
把后面和两边都剪短 这样显得精干
Short back and sides, something smart.
很好
Excellent.
-非常好 -好吧 你介意等一会儿吗
– Super. – Anyway, you mind waiting?
我和麦克有公事要谈 你找个地方坐吧
I’m going over stuff with Mike. Take a seat.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
快点
Hurry up.
据估计 约有150万工人
It is thought that around one-and-a-half million workers…
包括汽车制♥造♥厂的工人
including those from car manufacturing
爸 你没告诉我我相亲的对象来了
Dad, didn’t tell me my blind date had arrived.
有点小失望
Bit disappointing.
背还很痛吗 马特
Old back still bad, is it, Mart?
上帝啊 还是那么痛
Oh, god, aye, still bad.
医生们都找不出病因
Doctors can’t understand it.
活一天都不能干 但却可以去酒吧喝酒
Can’t do a day’s work, but he can get to the pub.
他说你打了他的兄弟
He says you had a go at one of his boys.
我只是帮他刷牙
Oh, I only brushed his teeth.
总之 他们撤销了控诉
Anyway, they dropped the charges.
是我撤销了控诉
I dropped the charges.
麻烦你了 我以为他长大学乖了
Sorry for the hassle. I thought he’d have grown out of it.
你这辈子干了什么出息事儿
What have you ever done with your life?
是的 那你这辈子又干了什么出息事呢
Oh, yeah? What are you doing with yours?
我每晚出去 泡妞喝酒闹事 奋斗
I’m out every night, shagging, boozing, fighting.
奋斗 见鬼
Fighting? Bloody hell.
奋斗什么 你在酒吧里奋斗着打人
Fighting for what? You’re punching blokes in pubs.
你又不是亨利五世 那么凶残干嘛
You’re hardly Henry the Bloody V, you know.
你又不是《无理反抗》里的詹姆斯·迪恩
Think you’re James Dean, Rebel without a Cause.
不是什么反叛份子
You’re not a rebel.
没什么事可反叛的
There’s nothing to rebel against.
如果你不喜欢这儿 走就是了
If you don’t like it here, just piss off.
没人拦你 去破坏别人的镇子
Nobody’s stopping you. Go and ruin somebody else’s town.
我会走的 放心好了 我会离开的
I’m going, don’t worry. I’m leaving.
他15岁起就说这话了
He’s been saying that since he was 15 years’ old
现在还留在这儿
and he’s still here.
我要是你这个年纪我绝对走
I won’t be here when I’m your age.
你认为你是小霸王吗
You think you’re cock of the walk?
你的羽毛总有一天会脱落的
But your feathers are gonna drop out.
10年后 你还在这儿
Ten years’ time, you’ll still be here…
泡舞厅 大口喝酒
going to the disco, drinking your ten pints.
然后你会变成一个肮脏的老酒鬼
Then you’ll be a dirty old man, and you’ll be a drunk.
像他一样吗
Like him?
我不知道你是怎样忍♥住不揍他的 马特
I don’t know how you stop yourself from smacking him, Mart.
我还真想看看他打人的样子
That I would like to see.
好吧 我该走了
Oh, well, I gotta go.
后会有期 马特
I’ll see you again, Mart.
再见 韦恩 抱歉
Yeah. I’ll see you, Wyn. Sorry.
-你保重 -在特拉佛德公园
– You take care. -At Trafford Park
西北的英国飞机公♥司♥
the British Aircraft Corporation in the northwest
伯明翰的邓罗普轮胎公♥司♥
Dunlop Tyres in Birmingham
布里托斯的劳斯莱斯公♥司♥
and Rolls-Royce in Bristol.
罢♥工♥还伴随着示♥威♥抗♥议♥
The strikes were accompanied by protest rallies
在伦敦 伯明翰
in London, Birmingham
你跟他说话的语气
The way you talk to him.
-真丢人 -丢人吗
– Embarrassing. – Embarrassing?
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
你不能靠拳头解决问题
Can’t solve everything by smacking people…
你别教训我
Don’t start.
也许你有一天会成家
Might have a family yourself one day.
你不想落个那样的名声吧
You don’t want that reputation.
我想让我儿子像我尊敬你一样地尊敬我
I want my son to respect me like I respect you.
爸你不用操心我的家庭
Don’t worry about my family, dad.
我不会让家散了的
I’ll keep my family together.
是她离开了我 布鲁斯
She left me, Bruce.
这不是我的错
Not my fault, is it?
要是你当初揍了那男的一顿
Maybe if you’d smacked the bloke in the face,
她也许还在这儿
she’d still be here.
你真这样认为吗
Do you really think that?
你认为那样就能解决所有问题吗
Do you really think that would have solved anything?
要是我过去揍了他一顿
If I’d have gone there and smacked him in the mouth
就能让我觉得舒服点吗
would that have made me feel better?
我会舒服很多
Would’ve made me feel a hell of a lot better.
你现在就是个笑柄 活着简直是浪费空间
But you’re a laughingstock, dad. Waste of space.
我真正气的是 爸 你连试都不试
What really pissed me off, dad, you didn’t even try.
就像个门垫一样躺在那儿
Just laid down like a doormat
让陌生人践踏
and let some stranger walk all over you.
要是有人要抢我的女人 我肯定得像个男人
Someone tried to take my bird, I’d be a man about it.
跟着他
Go after him.
过去给他几拳
Smash his fucking face in.
她要是不喜欢我的话
Least if she didn’t want me,
她就只能去给她的心上人上坟了
She’d be visiting her new bloke in a graveyard.
我的珠宝都在保险箱里
My jewelry’s in the safe.
你拿走吧 别伤害任何人
just take it, don’t hurt anyone.
我只是想试戴一下
Only gonna try it on.
-你的高跟鞋呢 -我穿上它你就显矮了
– Where are your high heels? – You always wanted to be taller.
-你刚在里面干什么呢 -那是我的暗室
– What were you doing in there? – It’s my own darkroom.
-我可以自己洗照片 -这些是你照的吗
– I can develop my own pictures. – Wow, did you take these?
不是 是我表姐玛丽照的
No, they’re from my cousin Marie.
她到了个地方就会给我寄照片
She sends me these wherever she is.
这是她在巴黎照的
That’s her in Paris.
这是在罗马照的
Rome.
在尼泊尔 在摩洛哥 在埃及
Naples. Morocco. Egypt.
-她干什么的 逃犯吗 -不是
– What is she, on the run? – No.
算是吧 她曾在镇上一家咖啡厅工作
Well, sort of. She used to work in a cafe in town.
有一天她脱下围裙
One day she took off her apron,
上了火车
got on a train at the station,
就再也没回来了
Never came back.
她一直在旅游 没有规划
She keeps moving. Doesn’t plan it.
想去哪儿就去哪儿
Just makes it up as she goes along.
-她结婚了吗 -没 怎么 你想去东非吗
– Is she married? – No. Why, you going to East Africa?
她真漂亮
Well, she’s gorgeous.
是的 她一直都是个大美人
Yeah, she was always the pretty one.
不 她没你漂亮 你名花有主了 不是吗
No, she’s not as pretty as you. You’re taken, aren’t you?
-你想去旅游吗 -是的 当然想
– So do you wanna travel? – Yeah. Yeah, obviously, yeah.
-你想去哪儿 -我一直想去康沃尔郡
– Where do you wanna go? – I’ve always wanted to go to Cornwall.
-康沃尔郡吗 -是的
– Cornwall? – Yeah.
康沃尔郡不错
Oh, well, Cornwall’s a good start,
还有很多更好的地方
but there’s so many amazing places.
你看 英格兰在地球仪上多小啊
Look how tiny England is.
离法国只有五个小时的路程
France is only five hours away.
现在出发的话
We could leave now, and by 6:00,
6点以前我们就可以在巴黎吃蜗牛了
we’d be in paris eating escargot.
听起来不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!