不是的话 你怕什么呢
No. Why would you be scared of that?
我们只是在洗照片的普通朋友
We’re just two friends developing film together.
我和你说过 我明天走吗
Did I tell you I was leaving tomorrow?
-你说过了 -那好
– Yeah. – Good.
我只是想确认一下
Good, I just wanted to make sure.
因为你好像没有什么反应
You don’t seem too devastated by the news.
那你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
比方说 我可以一块去吗
How about, “can I come?”
我是认真的
I’m serious.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
-付莱迪 -你为什么不一起走
– Freddie. – Why can’t you come?
你明知顾问
You know why.
-你根本不想和他结婚 -付莱迪
– Come on, you don’t wanna marry him. – Freddie.
是你先开始的
You started all this.
你让我萌生了去旅行的念想 让我不要浪费生命
You made me wanna go, told me not to waste my life.
那为什么你要浪费自己的生命呢
Why waste yours?
我觉得你应该走了
I think you should go now.
你看得出来 麦克和你♥爸♥一个德性
You can see it. Mike’s like your Dad.
而你会变得像你妈一样
You’re gonna end up like your Mom.
她的活力都被吸干了
She’s had the life sucked out of her.
你也会一样
They’ll suck the life out of you.

Get out.
-朱莉 -滚啊
– Julie… – Get out.
你没有资格来我这侮辱我母亲
You can’t just come here to insult my mother
然后还指望着我和你私奔
…and expect me to run away with you.
我觉得你母亲是个伟大的女人
I think she’s a wonderful woman.
但这就是我要说的 她现在就像鬼魂
That’s my point. She’s like a ghost.
在自己家里游荡的鬼魂
She’s like a ghost in her own home.
端给你♥爸♥茶水
Your father doesn’t even say thank you
他甚至连谢谢都不说
when she gives him a cup of tea.
-你在说什么 -你没注意到吗
– What are you talking about? – Haven’t you seen it?
你妈妈给你♥爸♥端茶
She puts a cup of tea down in front of your Dad,
你♥爸♥连句谢谢都没有
he doesn’t say thank you.
他的眼里根本就没有她
He doesn’t even see her.
他什么时候开始不说谢谢了
When did he stop saying thank you?
他什么时候开始不再注意你妈
When did he stop noticing her?
麦克也是一个德性
And Mike’s just the same.
他也会这样对你 你不会想和他过一辈子的
He’s just the same. You don’t wanna spend your life with him.
你十年没见我
You haven’t seen me in 10 years.
你根本不了解我 麦克 或者是我的家庭
You don’t know anything about me, or Mike or my family.
你以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
好吧 你是对的 我很抱歉
Okay, you’re right. I’m sorry, you’re right.
-但你一定要跟我来 -为什么
– But you have to come with me. – Why?
因为我想我爱上你了
Because I think I might be in love with you.
天啊
Oh, for God’s sake.
就因为你想你可能爱上我了
I have to come with you
我就要跟你走吗
because you think you might be in love with me?
给我滚
Get out.
晚上好 付莱迪 没听到你进门啊
Hello, Freddie. Didn’t hear you come in.
肯德里克太太 晚上好
Hello, Mrs. Kendrick.
我只是想和朱莉谈一下相机
Well, I just needed to talk to Julie about cameras
因为我马上要离开了 想买♥♥个相机
because I’m going away and I’m gonna buy a camera.
对 他只是来征求下我的意见
Yeah, he just wanted my advice.
谈相机的话现在也太晚了吧
Well, it’s a bit late to be talking about cameras.
的确 我非常抱歉
It is. I’m sorry.
-你应该回家了 -好的 再见
– Yeah, you’d better get going. – Yeah. Goodbye.
付莱迪 晚安 旅途愉快
Good night, Freddie. Have a good trip.
你准备去哪
Where are you going?
我也还不清楚
I’m not sure yet.
上路了再说
We’re just gonna make it up as we go along.
哪位
Yeah?
是我 我可以进来一下吗
It’s me. Can I come in for a moment?
妈 我很累 我要睡觉了
I’m tired. I’m gonna go to bed, Mom.
我只说两句
It’s just for a moment.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
一切都好
Everything’s fine.
现在来访客的确有点晚
It’s a bit late for visitors.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
怎么了
What?
196♥4♥年
196♥4♥.
196♥4♥年怎么了
What about it?
那是你♥爸♥最后一次 在我端茶给他之后说谢谢
It was the last time your father said thank you for a cup of tea.
出租车来了
Taxi’s arrived.
我们能在香脆粟米店那停会儿吗 我饿坏了
Can we stop at the Chippy on the way home? I’m starving.
-你还好吧 -我没事
– Are you feeling all right? – Yeah, I’m fine.
那就好
Great, great.
见鬼 你干什么
Fucking hell. What the fuck?
生命太短暂
Come on. I’m sick of it. Life’s too short.
我受够你的娘娘腔了
Get it out of your sissies.
-操 你干什么呢 -来啊
– What? Fuck. – Come on.
你想和你♥爸♥打架是吧 可是他打不动了
You want a fight with your dad, but he can’t fight.
-滚开 -那你来和我打
– Piss off. – You’re gonna fight me.
我受够你了 你妈跑了
I am sick and tired of you. So your Mom ran off.
你家庭破碎 那又怎么样
You come from a broken home. So what?
-你♥爸♥应该狠狠地打你 -他不会的
– Your Dad should’ve clobbered you. – He couldn’t have.
-他是个软柿子 -他在你这个年纪的时候
– He’s a doormat. – When he was your age…
-肯定把你心肝脾肺都打出来了 -不可能
– he’d have beaten the shit out of you. – Right.
他不能打了 那和我打啊
He can’t fight, so fight me.
-我不要和你打 -和我打
– I’m not fighting you. – Fight me.
-不 -你不是个真正的男人
– No. – Because you’re not a man.
我和你♥爸♥才是
Me and your Dad, we’re men.
我们在战场浴血奋战就为了你们可以去舞厅
We fought in the war so you can go to dance halls…
可以像女孩子一样留长发 可以浪费生命
and grow your hair like a girl and piss your life away.
我可不管那些
I don’t give a shit about that.
但如果你要找人打架 就来找我
If you’re gonna fight anybody, fight me.
-打我啊 我就在这里 -你喝醉了吗
– Fight me, I’m here. – What, are you drunk?
你听我说 行不
You listen to me, okay?
我刚当警♥察♥那会儿 你♥爸♥每周都要进来一趟
When I became a cop, your old man was in here every other week.
没错 他非常会惹麻烦 一个小捣蛋鬼
Oh, yes. He was a right handful. He was a right pain in the ass.
一天到晚在打人
He was always smacking some bloke.
但他还是比你更像个男人
But he was still twice the man you are.
像个男人就不会让他老婆和另外一个男人跑了
Then he wouldn’t have let his missus run off with another bloke.
那他应该干嘛
What would he have done, then?
他应该狠狠地揍那个男的一顿
Smashed his fucking face. That’s what he should do.
你什么都不懂 你真还是个孩子 你真是
You don’t know anything. You’re a child. You don’t…
你妈离家出走的那天
On the night your Mom ran off…
我凌晨三点在科伯姆高街找到你♥爸♥
I found your Dad in Cobham High Street, 3:00 in the morning…
手里拿着根棒球棒
with a cricket bat in his hand.
胡说 -他跟我说
Oh, come on. – Hey, he said to me
最好把他关一晚上
I better lock him up for the night.
不然他可不会为他之后的行为负责
Otherwise he wouldn’t be responsible for his actions.
真高尚啊 临阵退缩
Very noble. Chickened out at the last minute.
你个傻瓜 什么临阵退缩 他可是为了你
He didn’t chicken out, you silly prick. He did it for you.
他要是真的开始报复
Believe me, if he’d have started,
那就没有尽头了
he wouldn’t have known when to stop.
他可能会把那男的弄进医院或者干脆杀了
He’d have put him in the hospital or killed him or something,
然后呢
and then what?
他坐牢 你就会被送到社区服务中心
He’s in the nick, you’re down social services.
-我会和我妈在一起 -是你妈不要你
– I’d have been with my Mom. – Your mother didn’t want you.
见鬼的 这就是真♥相♥
For Chris’ sake, that’s the truth of it.
你妈是个婊♥子♥ 不要你了 知道吗
Your mother fucked off. She didn’t want you. So what?
你♥爸♥还养着你
Your Dad did.
这就是他为什么20年来都容忍♥你胡作非为
That’s why he’s spent the last 20 years putting up with your crap.
弄得我也要忍♥受你乱来
But now I’m putting up with your crap too.
但我已经太老 受不了了
I’m too old for it.
而你也不是小孩子了
And so are you.
孩子 该长大了 该长大了
Now, come on, boy, grow up. Grow up.
你不能因为别人冷眼看你
You can’t go smacking people…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!