卡罗琳·克莱蒙特
I’m the daughter of your landlady
你房♥东的女儿
This is my son Luc
这是我儿子路克
Hello. And this is my Anouk
你好 这是我家的安露克
Come in please, where it’s warm
请进来 屋子里暖和些
Try this
尝尝看
I bet you’ve never had hot chocolate
我敢说你一定没喝过这样的热巧克力
made from a 2,000 year old recipe
它的配方有两千年的历史
Thank you, but no
谢谢 不必了
Luc. No
路克 放下
What’s this?
这是什么东西
What do you see Madame, in this?
夫人 你看到什么了
Sorry?
什么
What does it look like to you?
它看来像什么
Just say the first thing that comes into your mind
只管讲出你最先想到的东西
A woman riding a wild horse?
一个女人骑着野马
Silly answer
这答案真蠢
Oh, no. There are no silly answers
不 没有答案会蠢
The pepper triangle that’s for you
给你胡椒三角巧克力
A tiny hint of chili pepper
有一点辣椒味
to play against the sweetness
可以中和甜味
Tangy, adventurous
浓烈又大胆
What do you see?
你看到了什么
I see teeth, I see blood
我看到了牙齿 血
and a skull
还有一个骷髅头
Very dark. Bitter chocolate
非常忧郁阴沉 苦巧克力
That’s your favorite
它是你的最爱
Which will have to wait five weeks more
还得再等五个星期
Lent. Thank you
四旬斋过后才能吃 谢谢你
We must run along
我们得走了
It’s been nice to meet you. Come
很高兴认识你 来
My pleasure
我的荣幸
Pantoufle come on! Pirate attack!
庞杜福 来吧 海盗进攻了
How much are those chili things, please?
这种辣巧克力多少钱
4.50 a box
四个半法郎一盒
Could you put a ribbon on it?
可以麻烦你绑上缎带吗
Then I can pretend they are from my husband
我就可以假装是我丈夫送的
Of course
没问题
Josephine Muscat
她是约瑟芬·穆斯凯
She waltzes to her own tune
很奇怪的人
And these are for your husband
这些送给你先生
unrefined coco nips from Guatemala
危地马拉来的魔法可可
to awaken the passions
可以唤醒他的激♥情♥
You’ve obviously never met my husband
很显然你从来没见过我丈夫
You’ve obviously never tried these
很显然你从来没试过这个
Don’t be pathetic
别傻了
Luc, You’ve got a tiny error in problem six…Oh!
路克 第六题有个地方出了个小问题
Luc!
路克
It’s nothing
没什么
It already stopped
血已经止住了
Mother, the new teacher wants us
母亲 新来的老师
to correct our own mistakes
要我们自己改错
I didn’t tell you how to correct the mistake
我并没有告诉你怎么改错
I just told you that you made one
只是告诉你你有一个错误
Not hungry, Monsieur le comte?
您不饿吗 伯爵先生
The Lenten fast, Madame Rivet
四旬斋禁食 里维夫人
Are you not supposed to eat something?
总得吃点东西吧
It’s all right. Leave it
好吧 放着吧
Hello. May I help you?
你好 可以为你效劳吗
It’s expensive. I don’t waste money
很贵 我才不浪费钱
I have a knack for guessing people’s favorites
我能猜出别人最喜欢的口味
These are your favorites. Am I right?
这是你最喜欢的 对吗
On the house
送给你
Well, this certainly is different
这家店真的不一样
Yes. Very different
的确 非常特别
Look at that

Oh. I’m so sorry
对不起
Bonjour, Monsieur Blerot
日安 布列罗先生
Bonjour, Madame Audel
奥德夫人 日安
No. Not that way, Charly
不对 不是那边 查理
Come in! Please
请进来吧
Come on, boy. I’ve got something for you
来吧 我有东西给你
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Charly
查理
He’s fourteen years old
它十四岁了
That’s ninety eight in human years
相当于人的九十八岁
No, I meant your name
不 我是说你的名字
Guillaume Blerot
吉约姆·布列罗
You’re very kind
你真好心
He has so few pleasures left
它没多少日子了
Would you care…
您愿不愿意…
Would you care to buy…something special
你想不想买♥♥些特别的东西
for your lady friend?
送给你的女士朋友
Lady friend?
女士朋友
The lovely woman your dog was so fond of
就是你的狗非常喜欢的那位可爱的女士
Her favorite is chocolate seashells
她最喜欢的是贝壳巧克力
That’s my guess
我猜的
Oh no, I mustn’t
不行
Madame Audel is in mourning for her husband
奥德夫人仍在为夫守丧
Oh, I’m sorry. When did he pass away?
抱歉 她先生何时过世的
The war. German grenade
战争时被德军的手榴弹炸死的
Well, it’s been fifteen years since the war
战争已经过了十五年
so I’m sure…
我肯定…
Not that war
不是那一次(二战)
Monsieur Audel was killed on January 12, 1917
奥德先生是一九一七年一月十二日遇害的
It was quite a blow to Madame Audel
这对奥德夫人是个很大的打击
Apparently so
显然如此
Bonjour, Mesdames
夫人们 日安
Bonjour, Monsieur le Comte
伯爵先生 日安
I wish all my tenants were as reliable as you
真希望我所有房♥客都像你这么守时
Madame Drou
朱尔夫人
How is the comtesse enjoying ltaly?
伯爵夫人在意大利玩儿得高兴吗
She may be extending her trip
她可能会延长旅程
Ah, very nice
太好了
Have either of you seen the new shop
你们见过那家新开的店了吗
across the square
广场对面的那家
The chocolaterie. Yes
巧克力店 见过
Shameless, isn’t it
真是不知羞耻啊
The sheer nerve of the woman
那女人真是胆大包天
opening a chocolaterie just in time for Lent
在四旬斋期间开巧克力店
The woman is brazen
真是不知廉耻
My heart goes out to that
我的同情仅限于
poor illegitimate child of hers
对那个非婚生的可怜女孩儿
Bonjour
日安
A new addition to the liturgy?
布道词里的新内容?
I have a weakness for American music, Monsieur le Comte
我无法抗拒美国音乐 伯爵先生
How long have you been with us, Pere Henri?
亨利神父 你到本地多久了
It will be five weeks
五个星期了
Your predecessor, Pere Michel
你的前任米歇尔神父
he was with us for five decades
在这足足有五十年
Yes, well…I only pray I can live up to
是的 我一直以他为榜样
Pere Michel’s example
祈祷自己能像他一样
Yes, that’s my prayer also
我也这样期望
I looked at your sermon as you requested
按照您的要求我看了你的布道词
I’ve made one or two notes
并且做了一两处改动
You’re very kind
您真是非常好心
Not at all
没什么
Oh, one more thing
还有一件事
If you haven’t seen the new chocolaterie
如果你还未见过新开的巧克力店
perhaps you might like to take a look
也许你该去看看
It’s important to know one’s enemy

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章奇异的恩典
下一篇文章麦克法兰
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!