一定得做点什么 塞尔吉
Something must be done
一定得做点什么
You done yet?
忙完了吗
Almost
差不多了
Almost
差不多
Come on, leave it. You’re done. Come with me
来吧 就放着 跟我来
Come on

I have chocolates, chocolates everywhere
巧克力 到处都是
What? You’re all right
怎么 你很好
Do you think everyone had a good time?
大家是不是都玩得很愉快
Shh

I’m tired
我累了
Vianne. Roux
薇安 劳克斯
Thanks
谢谢
This was…Thank you
这一切…谢谢
I’ll take you home
我送你回家
Oh, for God’s sake don’t fuss
别大惊小怪了
You’ll ruin a perfectly decadent evening
别毁掉这个堕落得完美的夜晚
I’m not partial to big, sloppy good byes
我可不喜欢冗长感伤的道别
I’ll take care of the dishes
我会把碗盘洗好
I think I’ll sleep in my chair tonight
我今晚就睡在椅子上
Do you like it?
你喜欢这样吗
Taking your home with you wherever you go?
带着家当四处流浪
Yeah. Why not?
当然 不错啊
Your way must be harder
但你的方式肯定更辛苦
each time having to make a new home from scratch
每次得白手起家
Well, maybe this time I’ll get it right
或许这次会好的
What do you mean?
你的意思是
Maybe I’ll stay
也许我会留在这儿
What?
什么
Don’t you ever think about belonging somewhere?
你从未想过安定下来么
The price is too high
代价太大了
You end up caring what people expect of you. No
到头来会在意他人对你的期待
Is that so terrible…
很可怕吗
Having people expect something of you?
有人对你有所期待
How does Anouk feel about it?
安露克怎么觉得
Feel what?
你指什么
All the moving around
跟你这样流浪
No, she’s fine
她很好
She handles it beautifully. She…
她适应得非常好
makes friends easily
她很容易交到朋友
She has such an unusual…
她有那么不同寻常的…
She hates it
她不喜欢
She hates it
她讨厌这种生活
Vianne
薇安
Vianne, come on
薇安 快来
Come on
快来
Anouk!
安露克
Anouk!
安露克
No!
不要
Jesus!
老天
You’d come back!
回来
Anouk!
安露克
Come back, Vianne!
快回来 薇安
Anouk!
安露克
Come
回来
No Not
不 别过去
Stop! All right
停 好了
Stop it! Stop it! Come back
别拦着 回去
Come back! No!
回去 不要
Come on!
过来
Why did you stop me?
你干嘛拦住我
It was too late
太迟了
Oh my God, there she is
老天 她在那儿
Mama!
妈妈
Anouska! I’m coming!
安露克 我来了
Oh, my God
天啊
You’re hurting me
你弄痛我啦
I just wanted to make sure that…
我只想确定你们…
Yes, we’re OK
我们很好
You?
你呢
And I came to say…
我是过来…
To say good bye. Yes, I know
来道别 我知道
What?
怎么了
Your boat. You’ve lost your home
你的船 你的家毁了
No. Just a way to get from place to place, really
船只是交通工具
So, how will you…
你以后…
I’ll manage
我会想办法的
Well…

Vianne…Listen, I…
薇安 我…
I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry
我知道 对不起
Your papa used to ride this bike every single morning
你♥爸♥爸以前每天早上都会骑它
He would have wanted you to have it
他会希望把它给你
Just you promise me you’ll never run away again, OK?
但答应我你不会再跑掉 好吗
Mama, she…
妈妈 她…
What?
怎么了
What’s wrong, Luc?
路克 什么事
Though we cannot know
虽然我们不知道
Armande Voizin’s last thoughts
阿曼黛最后的想法
we can hope they were thoughts of penitence
但我们希望那会是悔悟
We can hope she asked God to forgive the self indulgence
希望那是向上帝的忏悔 请求上帝宽恕她的自我放纵
that aggravated her illness and caused her death…
那样的放纵加重了她的病情 并最终夺去了她的生命
and we can pause to reexamine our own lives
让我们重新审视自己的人生
We can resist those who would lead us into temptation
让我们抵♥制♥那些将我们引入歧途的人
Blessed is the one who endures temptation
能够抵御诱惑的人 福佑与你同在
for when he has stood the test…
因为他承受过考验
Mama
妈妈
Can we go home now?
可以回家了吗
Of course. Of course
当然 当然
Whatever you like, Mama
妈妈 你高兴就好
Vianne, did you want me to start
薇安 需不需要我我
the ganache for the festival?
开始准备巧克力节的巧克力酱
Vianne? Did you…
薇安 需不需要…
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Leaving
离开
First thing in the morning
明天一早就走
Is it because of Armande?
是因为阿曼黛吗
That was not your fault
那不是你的错
It’s time, that’s all
时候到了 就这样
This is who I am
我就是这种人
Did you believe anything you told me?
你相信那些你对我说过的话吗
Did you believe I could be better?
你相信我可以变得更好吗
Was it all a joke?
难道只是玩笑吗
I have to pack now
我该收拾行李了
If you leave
如果你走了
everything will go back to the way it always was
一切都会回复原状
It is the way it always was
本来就没什么变化
Not for me
对我来讲不是
I know how you feel
我了解你的感受
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
I suppose it can’t be easy having her gone
我想她的离去让你很难受
Can’t seem to get used to it no matter how much time
无论过去多久你都觉得没法适应
But l…Iook forward to her return
但我 期盼她的归来
I don’t believe anyone would think less of you
我相信不会有人轻视你
if you were to say she was never coming back
如果你说她不会再回来了
Good night, Paul
晚安 保罗
Caroline!
卡罗琳
I’m sorry. I need to talk to you
对不起 我得和你谈谈
Come in
进来
Monsieur le Comte
伯爵先生
It’s all right

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章奇异的恩典
下一篇文章麦克法兰
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!