伯爵绝非傻瓜
Though he hoped to redeem Serge
虽然他希望弥补赛尔吉的过错
he knew that this redemption alone
但现在他也知道 单单是这样的弥补
would not be enough to regain control over the village
不足以回复他对小镇的掌控
He understood that some larger lesson needed to be taught
他明白应该给大众更大的训诫
Some greater problem needed to be identified and solved
必须把某些更大的问题揪出来 解决掉
Little did the comte suspect that his greater problem
伯爵没料到他所谓的大问题
would arrive one quiet afternoon
竟会在某个宁静的午后
in the dull green waters of the river Tannes
出现在暗绿色的坦河上
Hey, look!
嘿 你们看
You’ve never really told me what the problem is
你从没告诉过我
between you and Caroline
你和卡罗琳究竟有什么问题
Cause it’s none of your damn business
因为这和你一点关系也没有’
I’m an embarrassment to her
我令她蒙羞
I swear, I read dirty books
我说脏话 看黄色书刊
I eat and drink what I like
随心所欲地大吃大喝
And sin of sins…
罪中之罪
I refuse to go to Les Mimosas
我不肯去”安无忧”
When I was a kid, we called it Le Mortoir.
我小的时候 我们都叫那儿”墓地”
It’s a nursing home for old
那是一所养老院
It’s in Toulouse
在图卢兹
Caroline loves the thought of a nurse…
卡罗琳喜欢那种景象
with a clipboard recording my bowel movements
一个拿着记录板的护士随时记录我的排便时间
Mama, Mama, come quick!
妈妈 快来
They’re here! They’ve come to Lansquenet!
他们来了 到了兰斯昆尼特
Slow down, Anouk. Who’s here?
慢慢说 谁来了
Pirates!
海盗
Oh, come on

But why can’t we stay?
为什么不能留下来看
But mama just a little bit
一会就好嘛
Hello. How are you?
喂 你好吗
Anybody got a sweet tooth?
想吃糖果吗
I bet he’s the captain
我猜他就是船长
Anouk, don’t do that
安露克 别…
Anouk, don’t do that please
安露克 拜托别这样
How do you do?
你好吗
Sorry
对不起
I’d like to apologize. For all of us. Sincerely
我谨代表所有人诚挚道歉
What for?
为什么道歉
For whatever it is you’re here to accuse us of
为你要指控我们的任何罪责
Why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛那样做
Well because we river rats are the dregs of society
因为我们是水上的老鼠 社会的败类
With horrible diseases and criminal impulses
浑身带着可怕的疾病和犯罪的欲望
Sounds terrifying
听起来很恐怖
Is it true?
是真的吗
It’s what you townspeople always seem to think, isn’t it?
贵镇居民不都这么想吗
This is not my town. Sorry
我不是这个镇子的人 抱歉
Well, then what do you want?
那你来做什么
Are you here to save us?
来解救我们吗
Are you the Catholic Aid Society?
你是天主教救援会的吗
French Family League? Communist Workers?
法国家庭联盟 或是共♥产♥党人
Which idea are you selling?
你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Chocolate
巧克力
I’m sorry, chocolate?
对不起 巧克力
What’s a river rat?
什么是水上老鼠
Is it like a pirate?
跟海盗一样吗
Yeah, you could say that. Yeah, you could
可以这么说
Have a look at my treasure chest
请看看我们的财宝箱
Let me guess, they’re for sale
我猜这些都是要卖♥♥的
As a matter of fact, they are
事实如此
For a mere thirty francs apiece
一块只要三十法郎
You laugh? I can get fifty for them in Paris
好笑吗 在巴黎我可以卖♥♥到五十块
Then go to Paris
那你就去巴黎吧
We’ll take two, please
我们要两个
You’ll take two?
你们要买♥♥两个吗
Yes, please, absolutely
没错 麻烦你
I don’t know if I have the right change
不知道我的钱是不是刚好对数
They’re beautiful
好漂亮
Ireland’s finest
爱尔兰极品
Thanks
谢谢
Thank you. Listen…
谢谢你 听好
I should probably warn you
我得先警告你
You make friends with us
和我们做朋友
you’ll make enemies of others
其它人会视你为敌
That a promise?
你确定吗
It’s a guarantee
我保证
What’s he up to?
他是要干什么
Maybe he’s joining the circus
可能要加入马戏团吧
Sorry, we’re closed!
抱歉 我们打烊了
Josephine
约瑟芬
you look different
你看起来不一样了
So do you
你也是
I just want to tell you that I am so sorry
我只想对不起
For everything
一切都是我的错
But I’ve changed
但是我已经改了
You see, God has made me a new man
你看 上帝让我脱胎换骨
I ask you, I beg you, please accept my apology
我要你…我恳求你 接受我的道歉
I accept
我接受
I promise from now on
我保证从今以后
everything will be different
一切都会不一样
Everything already is different, Serge
一切已经不一样了 塞尔吉
Well, I mean when you come home
我是说 等你回家以后
Home?

Thanks for the apology
感谢你来道歉
The flowers are lovely
花很漂亮
No, please don’t, Josephine
别这样 约瑟芬
We are still married in the eyes of God
在上帝眼中 我们还是夫妻
Then he must be blind
那他一定瞎眼了
The council has no legal authority
议会没有权力
to force them to move
强迫他们迁走
The riverbank is public land
河岸是公有地
The mayor wishes to say a few words
镇长要跟大家说几句话
If I may…Iadies and gentlemen of the council
请容我说明 议会的女士和先生们
These people are rootless, godless drifters
这些人是流浪者 他们不信仰上帝
Theirs is the way of slovenly pleasure
他们纵情享乐
They would contaminate the spirit of our quiet town
他们会污染这个宁静小镇的高贵精神
The innocence of our children
会带坏天真的孩子
Now, the chairman of the council is quite right
主席说的对
We cannot force them to leave
我们不能强迫他们离开
But we can help them to understand…
但我们可以让他们明白
that they are not welcome
他们不受欢迎
Josephine?
约瑟芬
Josephine you think you can just walk out on me?
你以为你可以这样就甩掉我
You stupid woman!
笨女人
Worthless cow! You’re nothing without me
没有我你根本就是废物
You can’t even use a skillet!
你甚至连平底锅都不会用
can’t even put a goddamn meal on the table
甚至不会端菜上桌
He’s inside
他进来了
He’s here. Oh, God
他在屋里 噢 天啊
Josephine I need to talk to you
约瑟芬我得和你谈谈 约瑟芬
Please open the door. I know you…
开门
Mama!
妈妈
Come help me!
来帮我
Open the door
开门
Open the door. I just want to talk to you
把门打开 我只想和你谈谈
Go sleep it off, Serge!
塞尔吉 去睡一觉消消酒
Ah, you shut up you bitch!
臭娘们 闭嘴
You’ve caused enough trouble already! You…
你惹的麻烦够多了
Open this door!
开门
Mama!
妈妈
Come with me

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章奇异的恩典
下一篇文章麦克法兰
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!