Who are you?
你是谁?
This is good.
真好
This is what they call…
这就是所谓的…
“serendipitous.”
意外之喜
Look that up in the dictionary,
查辞典
you’ll see a picture of you and me.
就会明白我说得不错
Thank you.
谢了
You ready to deal?
你准备面对真♥相♥了吗?
Because I can answer all your questions, friend.
因为我能回答你所有的问题
How’s the French toast?
今晚的法国吐司如何?
Fabulous.
好得很
Well, set me up.
我来一份
Guess I should introduce myself.
我应该自我介绍一下
Come on, give me your hand.
来 给我你的手
Put it in mine. There you go.
放到我手里 来
A little tighter. Tighter. There you go.
再用力一点 来吧
No, that’s too much.
不 太用力了
There you go. Good grip.
就这样 力道正好
Nathaniel Messinger.
我叫纳森·麦辛杰
Glutton, hedonist…
我好吃又爱享受
former celestial body, recent addition to the human race.
曾经是天使 后来下凡变成人
I don’t believe you.
我不信
You want proof?
你要证据?
You hang out at a library.
你们居住在图书馆
You can speak every language.
你们会说每一种语言
You travel with the speed of thought…
想到哪儿 立刻就可以到达
and you’re reading my mind right now.
而且你现在正在读我的想法
Stop that.
不要这样
You’re doing it.
我说的没错
It’s impossible.
这简直不可能
“Some things are true whether you believe them or not.”
事实俱在 信不信由你
How?
怎么会?
You choose.
你要做选择
Choose?
做选择?
To fall to Earth.
下凡到人间
You take the plunge, the tumble, the dive.
随便你从哪里往下跳
You jump off a bridge. Leap out a window.
可以从桥上往下跳或跃窗而出
You just make up your mind to do it and you do it.
只要下定决心 就能变成凡人
You wake up all smelly,
醒来时全身又脏又臭
and aching from head to toe…
从头到脚都觉得酸痛
and hungrier than you’ve ever been…
而且肚子会饿得受不了
only you have no idea what hunger is or any of that stuff…
可是你从未体验过饥饿的感觉
so it’s all real confusing and painful,
因此会觉得茫然又痛楚
but very, very good.
可是你心里却很高兴
Human.
变成凡人
Listen, kid:
听我说 小伙子
He gave these bozos the greatest gift in the universe.
它赐给这些笨蛋一样礼物
You think he didn’t give it to us, too?
你以为它没给我们吗?
Which gift?
什么礼物?
Free will, brother.
就是自♥由♥意志啊 弟兄
Free will.
自♥由♥意志
Couldn’t get a job.
我找不到工作
No past, no training.
我没有过去 没受过任何训练
No I.D.
没有身份证
Then one day, I was walking past a building site.
有一天 我经过一处建筑工地
A skyscraper.
一幢摩天大楼
And I thought, “I could do that.”
我心想 这个我做得来
You see, these people down here…
这里这些人…
a lot of them are afraid of heights, you know what I’m saying?
有很多人怕高
That makes me uniquely qualified.
这让我显得艺高人胆大
And besides, it feels like a little bit of home up here.
何况 这里让我有回家的感觉
And I like what I do.
我喜欢我的工作
I’m good at it.
我手艺很好
These things’ll kill you.
这玩意儿会杀了你
Are there others?
还有其他天使吗?
Others like you?
像你一样下凡来了
Yeah, they’re out there.
有啊! 还有一些
You see them,
你会在街上看到他们
but most of the time you just walk on by.
但是多半时候都只擦身而过
Nobody likes to think of the old life.
没有人愿意缅怀过去
You know, what they gave up.
所有那些已经放弃的东西
Then why’d you do it?
那你为何要下凡?
My daughter, Ruth…
这就是我女儿 露丝
her stupid husband, Frank
她的蠢才大夫 法兰克
and my grandkids.
我的孙子
Petie’s 4, Hannah’s 6.
彼得四岁 汉娜六岁
And this is my wife, Teresa.
这是我太太 泰瑞莎
Did you…
你有没有…
tell her who you were?
告诉她你的身份?
I started to try once or twice.
我曾经试过一两次
Then I thought, “Why do that to her?”
但又想 何必这样对她
Do what?
怎样对她?
It’s too much for them.
他们无法应付这个事实
People don’t believe in us anymore.
人类已不相信世上还有天使
Do they still gather together at sunrise?
天使们是否仍在黎明时集♥合♥
And sunset, yes.
是 黄昏时也集♥合♥
Take me there?
带我去好吗?
Can you hear it?
听见了吗?
No.
没有
I can’t hear that!
我听不见
But you can’t feel this!
可是你却无法体会这个
Nathan!
纳森
You have to go back.
你得回来了
Not until I catch the big wave.
等大浪来我才走
Wait.
好了吗?
Wait.
准备好了吗?
Wait for what?
准备干嘛?
Swim!
快游
And then you just…
然后只管…
fall.
跳下去
Fall?
跳下去?
Dive.
往下跳
You make up your mind to do it…
下定决心就去做
and you do it.
就能变成凡人
And when you wake up, you’re…?
醒来时 你就能…
Yes.
是的
To smell the air.
闻闻空气
Taste water.
尝尝水的味道
Read a newspaper.
看报纸
To lie.
撒谎
Through your teeth.
故意说谎
To feed the dog.
喂狗
Touch her hair.
抚摸她的秀发
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
There is so much beauty up here.
这里有这么多美好事物
Yes.
没错
Here you are again.
真巧 又碰到你
We’ll release your friend Messinger tomorrow.
你的朋友麦辛杰明天要出院了
That’s good.
很好
His family’s having a kind of a welcome-home party.
他家里要为他举♥行♥欢迎会
Are you… Will you be going?
你去不去?
Will you be going?
你会去吗?
This is Earl.
它叫伯爵
He told me.
它已经告诉我了
What else does he tell you?
它还说了什么?
He worries that you never sleep.
你从来不好好睡 它很担心
And he loves to see you smile.
它很喜欢看到你的笑容
Sometimes I think Earl’s the only one who understands me.
世上只有伯爵了解我
What about your boyfriend?
你的男友呢?
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!