Love? I don’t know.
爱吗? 我不知道
What does that mean?
爱这个字嘛
I was hoping you could tell me.
我还希望你来告诉我呢
Well, it’s a word…
这个字…
that describes a chemical react…
描述一种化学反应
It’s just crap. I’m full of crap.
看我胡说八道 我满口胡言
I wait all day, just hoping for one more minute with you, and
我终日等待 只想多见你一刻
I don’t even know you.
然而我根本不认识你
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
Why you wear the same clothes all the time?
你怎么老穿同一套衣服?
Why won’t you give me your phone number?
为什么不给我你的电♥话♥号♥码?
Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
No.
没有
Are you homeless?
你是流浪汉吗?
No.
不是
Are you a drummer?
你是鼓手?
Why don’t you ever touch me?
为什么从来不碰触我?
I don’t want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
You won’t hurt me.
你不会伤害到我
Did you feel that?
你感觉到了吗?
If I could make you understand…
真希望我能让你了解…
I understand.
我了解
I’ll see you around.
再联络了
Hey, Doc!
嗨! 医生
No, give me the whole package. Come here.
不 我要完全的拥抱 来
Thanks for coming.
欢迎你来
You look great.
你看起来气色很好
Is this heaven?
这里真像天堂
Look at this.
你瞧瞧
Come on, let’s meet some people.
来 见见一些朋友
You got an appetite?
饿不饿?
Have a beer, Seth.
来瓶啤酒吧 塞斯
Where you from?
你是哪里人?
Up.
上面
North. Uh, Canada. Oh, yeah.
是北边上面的加拿大 哦
Listen. Can you hear?
听听看 听到了吗?
I’m growing.
我在长大耶
Smile, Hannah.
笑一个 汉娜
How long have you known Seth?
你认识塞斯有多久了?
Not very long.
不太久
But I feel like I’ve known him forever.
不过我们却好像已认识一辈子
Honey, that hurts.
亲爱的 那样会痛
You’re just like Grandpa.
你和爷爷的表情一样
Come on.

Let’s see if the cookies are done. Come on.
去看饼干烤好了没有
Come on, Seth.
来 塞斯
Can I help you?
要不要帮忙?
Yeah, great.
好呀
How did you two meet?
你们怎么认识的?
He works with me over at the site. Construction work.
我们是同事
I thought he was a messenger.
我以为他在当快递
Yeah, he’s one of those “hyphenates.”
对 他身兼两职
I’ll be right back.
失陪一下
Here, can you cut this up?
替我切菜好吗?
So in what province in Canada were you born?
你生在加拿大哪一省?
I wasn’t born in Canada.
我并不是在加拿大出生
What are your parents’ names?
你的父母叫什么名字?
No parents.
我没有父母
You have very delicate hands for a construction worker.
建筑工人很少有这么细的手
I’m not a construction worker.
我不是建筑工人
Very pale hands. Let me see.
好白的手 让我瞧瞧
Why did you do that?
干嘛这样?
Let me see your hand.
我要看你的手
No.
不要
What’s your last name?
你姓什么?
You know my last name.
你知道啊
No, I don’t.
我不知道
Plate.
我姓普雷特
Seth Plate?
塞斯·普雷特
I cut you.
我明明切到你
I cut you.
我切到你
I cut you with that knife.
我用刀切到了你
I felt it go in. You felt it.
刀子的确割到你 你也有反应
Not the way you do.
我们的反应和你不同
The way I do? What does that mean?
和我不同 什么意思?
You mean the way a doctor does?
是和医生不同?
The way a woman does? What?
和女人不同? 还是什么?
The way…
这种反应是和…
a human does.
人类不一样
I have no sense of touch.
我没有肉体的感官
You feel that?
你有感觉了吗?
Don’t be frightened.
你不需要害怕
You freak!
你变♥态♥!
You liar!
你是骗子!
Who… What are you?
你到底是什么东西?
I came to take Mr. Balford…
我原本是来带走贝福的
and I saw you.
而我看到了你
I couldn’t take my eyes off you.
无法把目光移开
How you fought for him.
我看到你尽力要救他
And you looked right at me…
而你定定地看着我
like I was a man.
彷佛我也是个人
“To take Mr. Balford”?
你来带走贝福?
I was there.
我当时也在手术室里
We’re always there in every room.
我们在每一个病房♥里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I was there in the stairwell…
我也在楼梯间里
when you cried for your patient.
当时你正为贝福哭泣
And I touched you. Remember?
我碰触了你 记得吗?
Why are you doing this?
为什么告诉我这些事?
Because I’m in love with you.
因为我爱上了你
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗?
You don’t want to believe me.
你不愿相信我
I cannot conceive of it!
我听不懂你的话
Maggie.
玛姬
Just get out!
滚出去!
Get out!
出去!
Doctor?
医生
Doctor?
医生
Hello?
谁呀?
Seth?
塞斯
Are you here?
你在这里吗?
I want to see you.
我想见你
Let me see you.
让我见你
Just stay.
留下来陪我
Just stay until I fall asleep.
陪我 直到我睡着
Oh, yes!
谢谢! 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢!
Maggie. Hi.
玛姬 嗨
The baby can’t sleep. What?
宝宝睡不着 什么?
Has anyone ever seen the baby sleep?
有没有人见过宝宝睡觉?
I don’t know. Let’s check him out.
不知道 来做个检查吧
Choanal atresia.
鼻腔阻塞
There’s hardly any air getting through.
呼吸不顺畅嘛
How did you know?
你怎么会知道?
I just…
我就是…
knew!
知道
Maggie?
玛姬?
Yeah.
是的
Are you alone?
只有你一个人吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!