Presbyterian’s on line 2.
你的电♥话♥在二线
His rhythm will be irritable.
注意他的心跳 会很敏感
She’s getting good, huh?
她技术越来越好了
Yeah, she’s getting that attitude, too.
对啊 架势也越来越足了
Getting an attitude?
架子变大
Oh, shit! V-tac!
糟了! 心搏过速
Christ! Paddles!
天呀! 电击板
Kill the music. Get her back in here.
关掉音乐 叫她回来
Charge to 2…
电压二百伏特
Charging 200.
二百伏特
Go. Go. Go.
开始行动
Dr. Rice.
莱丝医生
200. Ready.
二百伏特 准备好了
Clear!
大家让开
Ready. Clear!
准备好了 大家让开
No pressure.
没有血压
You give him lidocaine?
有没有注射?
100’s gone in.
已注射一百单位
Buzz him again at 300.
再电击 加到三百伏特
300. Clear.
三百伏特 大家让开
Still nothing.
还是没心跳
Start compression.
开始按♥摩♥心脏
Kill the alarm!
关掉警讯!
Hold up. It’s not working.
停止 没用了
Got to open him.
必须再开一次
How long to go back on?
要多久才能准备好机器?
Lt’ll take me 10 minutes to set up.
需要十分钟
Come on! Nothing.
加油啊! 没有心跳
Knife.
手术刀
Internal paddles. Charge to 20.
电击板 加到二十伏特
Ready. 20. Hit it.
好了 二十伏特 电击
Not.
没反应
Go to 30.
加到三十
30. Hit it.
三十伏特 电击
No response.
没反应
Tom, I got to get back on bypass here.
汤姆 必须再导流
Almost there. Give me 7 more minutes.
再七分钟可以准备好机器
Come on.
加油啊
Come on. Don’t do this.
加油 不要这样
Come on.
加油啊
He’s going.
他要走了
He’s not going anywhere.
他哪里也不准去
Come on, don’t do this! Come on.
加油! 别这样
Damn it, come on!
可恶 加油呀
Tom!
汤姆
Come on!
加油呀
Tom! Come on!
汤姆! 加油呀!
Mrs. Balford?
贝福太太?
Where’s the doctor?
主治医生在哪?
I’m the doctor.
我就是
I’m sorry.
对不起
I operated on your husband.
我替你先生动手术
How is he?
他情况如何?
He didn’t survive.
他过世了
What?
什么?
We were able to restore blood flow to the heart with operation,
我们让血液恢复流到心脏
but he developed a lethal arrhythmia
不过 他严重心律不整
and we couldn’t resuscitate him.
我们无法恢复他的呼吸
Wait. I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
对不起 我不懂你的意思
A what?
怎么呢?
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
对不起 我失态了
What did you say?
你刚才说他怎么呢?
What?
什么?
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
On the table, on my table. I’m sorry.
在我的手术台上 对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
What happened? What happened?
怎么回事? 到底怎么回事?
A graft occlusion? What?
是哪一部分阻塞?
It was textbook. It was textbook.
没做错 没做错啊
I’m so sorry.
对不起
The room got so big.
手术室变得好巨大
I’m so small.
我却那么渺小
How did I get so small?
我怎么会那么渺小?
I should’ve gone back on.
我应该赶快替他导流的
I should’ve massaged longer.
我应该按♥摩♥心脏久一点
I should’ve gone back on.Massaged longer.
我应该快用仪器 多替他按♥摩♥
I lost it.
我却慌了
I lost it.
我却慌了
Have you ever been seen, Cassiel?
有没有人看到过你? 凯索
You’re looking at me.
你不正看着我
No, not by me,
不 我不是指我
and not by the dying or the delirious.
也不是垂死或神智不清的人
Have you ever been seen…
有没有凡人…
like you were a man?
看到过你呢?
In a diner once,
有一回在餐厅
a blind woman turned to me all of a sudden…
有个盲眼妇人突然转头朝向我…
and asked me to pass her the mustard.
要我把芥茉酱递给她
But she was blind.
不过 她看不见
But she knew I was there.
她却知道我在那里
That doctor in the operating room…
手术房♥里的那位医生
she looked right at me.
她定定地看着我
She didn’t see you, Seth.
她并没在看你 塞斯
She can’t see you.
她看不到你
No one can see you
没人看得到你
unless you want them to.
除非你要他们看见
And if I want her to?
如果我要她看见呢?
Why do you want her to?
为什么要她看见?
To help her.
我想帮她
Open it!
打开
Open it now!
快给我打开!
Everybody down!
全给我趴下
Get down!
趴下
Do it! Do it!
快一点 快一点
Shit! Just give him the money.
可恶! 快给他钱
Did I leave the lights on? I left the lights on.
车灯有没有关? 我没熄灯
I should have gone to Ralphs.
早知道就去别家店
Do it!
快!
Relax. I’m doing it, okay?
别紧张 我正在拿钱
I never saw the Grand Canyon.
我还没去过大峡谷
I’ll never see my grandkids again.
不能再见到孙子了
What am I doing?
我在干嘛?
Just be cool! Be cool!
冷静一点! 我要冷静
Be cool, man.
冷静! 老兄
Be cool.
冷静一点
Holy shit!
真要命
They don’t need to see us.
他们不需要看见我们
You’re early.
你来得真早
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Ferris was looking for you. Maggie.
费瑞医生在找你 玛姬
What’s going on? Don’t I have a mitral valve to do?
怎么回事? 我有僧帽瓣手术
They canceled it.
取消了
Who canceled it?
谁的决定?
Sheffield.
老薛
Why are you telling me?
为何由你来告诉我?
He was busy.
他很忙
He was chickenshit.
他没胆量
Maggie, you’re sick.
玛姬 你病了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!