看着我 宝贝 来吧
Look at me, baby. Come on.
拜托 莎拉 – 快点 盖柏 你就快到了
Please, Sarah! – Hurry, Gabe. You’re almost there.
你快到了 盖柏 继续 – 我来了 莎拉
You’re almost there, Gabe. Keep going. – I’m here, Sarah.
莎拉 我来了 – 盖柏
Sarah, I’m here. – Gabe!
我不想死 – 莎拉
I don’t want to die! – Sarah!
伸手抓住他 伸手
Reach up and grab him! Reach up!
莎拉 伸手 – 来吧 亲爱的
Sarah, reach up! – Come on, honey!
用你的另一只手 快伸手 – 伸手
Use your other hand! Reach up now. – Reach up!
莎拉 你必须伸出手来
Sarah, you’ve got to reach out!
坚持住 坚持住 我抓住你了 我抓住你了
Hold on! Hold on! I got you! I got you.
我坚持不住了 我要死了 – 你会没事的
I can’t hold on! I’m going to die! – You are going to be all right.
不 – 你不会死的
No! – You’re not going to die.
别让她掉下去 盖柏
Don’t you lose her, Gabe.
我抓住她了 伸手
I got her. Reach up.
我在下滑 我要滑下去了
I’m slipping. I’m slipping!
你能做到的 莎拉 – 抓住她 盖柏 抓紧
You can do it, Sarah. – Hold her, Gabe! Hold her.
盖柏 别让我摔下去
Gabe, please don’t let me fall.
求求你 求求你 我不想死
Please, please, I don’t want to die.
你不会死的 – 我滑下去了
You’re not gonna die. – I’m slipping!
莎拉 我抓住你了 伸出手来
Sarah, I got you! Just reach up!
我不行 盖柏
I can’t, Gabe!
你能做到的 宝贝 把手伸出来
You can do it. Please, baby, just reach up!
伸手 – 哈尔 哈尔 我滑下去了
Reach up! – Hal! Hal! I’m slipping!
盖柏 伙计 别让她掉下去
Gabe, man, don’t you lose her!
你别让她掉下去 – 不要让我掉下去
Don’t you let her go! – Don’t let me fall.
我滑下去了
I’m slipping!
莎拉 拜托
Sarah, please.
不 不 我滑下去了 盖柏
No! No, I’m slipping! Gabe!
盖柏 别让我摔下去 不
Gabe, don’t let me fall! No!
不 – 救救我 我要摔下去了 盖柏
No! – Help me! I’m falling! Gabe!
不 求你了
No! Please!
盖柏
Gabe!
不 莎拉 不
No! Sarah, no!

No!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
44A
…forty-fourA.
财政部探员麦克·拉莫尔 请联络总部
Treasury Agent, Mac Lamoore, please contact D.A. U.
把他们锁起来
Lock ’em up.
查维斯 十分钟后加满油 准备出发
Travers, we’ll be fueled up and ready to go in ten minutes.
非常好
Very good.
查维斯先生
Mr. Travers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 里奇 – 早上好 沃尔特
Hey, Rich. – Morning, Walt.
我是联邦调查局的马修森探员
This is Agent Matheson, F.B.I.
查维斯先生
Mr. Travers.
马瑟森从丹佛调到三藩市来
Matheson has been transferred from the Denver office to Frisco.
出于部门间职业上的礼貌
As a protessional courtesy between offices,
请问能否让他搭个便车
I was asked if he could hitch a ride.
座位很空 很乐意照办
Got plenty of room. Be glad to accommodate you.
多谢了 – 你是顶头上司嘛
Appreciate it. – You’re the boss.
我们去停机坪吧 马瑟森 大概情况了解了吗
Let’s head out to the tarmac. Matheson, have you been totally briefed?
略微知道一点 – 谁会全部知道呢
I don’t know about totally. – Who the hell ever is?
这次运的安保最严密 也是最没用的东西
It’s the most protected shipment we’ve got and the most useless.
这些纸币都不能流通
These bills aren’t even in circulation.
千元大钞只能用于国际银行间的结算
$1,000 bills we’re transporting are only used for international banking exchange.
一向是飞机运送的吗
You always transport through the air?
运钞车可能会被劫持 火车又怕出轨
Mostly. Armored cars can be hijacked, trains derailed…
但是没人能在飞行中碰我们
but nobody can touch us in flight.
沃尔特 我12年都没出过事 现在别咒我
Haven’t lost a bill in 12 years, Walt. Don’t jinx me now.
财政部探员最迷信了
I swear. Treasury agents are the most superstitious people
整个联邦政♥府♥中都少见
in the entire federal government.
太应该了 人人都想要我们的东西
We should be. Everybody wants what we have.
盖柏 嘿 伙计 盖柏
Gabe! Hey, man, Gabe!
是盖柏 他回来了 – 我看见了 伙计
It’s Gabe. He’s back! – I can see that, man.
嘿 盖柏
Hey, Gabe!
来吧 伙计 我们走
Come on, man. Let’s go!
嘿 盖柏 – 盖柏
Hey, Gabe! – Gabe!
盖柏
Gabe!
你好 盖柏
How you doing, Gabe?
伙计 小点音
Dude, turn that down.
你们 你好 布雷特 埃文
You guys. How you doing, Brett, Evan?
嘿 伙计 你去哪儿了 你从这星球消失吗
Hey, man, where you been? You fall off the planet or something?
不 我在丹佛工作
No, I’ve been working up in Denver.
工作 – 是啊
Work? – Yeah!
别提工作了 伙计
Don’t say that word, man.
伙计 我讨厌工作 即使是别人做的工作
Man, I hate work, even when somebody else is doing it.
嘿 盖柏 我们今天要从石峰跳伞
Hey, Gabe, we’re flying off the tower today.
你也该和我们一起来
You should come on with us.
是啊 伙计 今天玩命跳伞
Yeah, man. Today’s going to be the day for a killerjump.
不 谢谢 不行 – 来吧 伙计
No, thanks. Can’t. – Come on, man.
丹佛的工作让你恐高了吗
Don’t tell me that job in Denver made you scared of heights?

No…
嘿 你们最好小心点 因为坏天气要来了
Hey, look, you guys better watch out ’cause some bad weather’s comin’ in, OK?
我们就喜欢突破极限
We like it extreme.
嘿 伙计 再见 盖柏 希望你能回来
Hey, man, see you later, Gabe. Good to have you back.
好 很高兴见到你们 再见
Yeah, good to see you. Later.
祝你平安
Peace.
你好 杰西
How you doing, Jess?
你好 盖柏
Hello, Gabriel.
你又有了匹新马
Got yourself a new horse?
你去哪儿了 – 只是在工作
Where have you been? – Just working.
那场葬礼之后 我不得不离开
Atter the funeral, I just had to leave.
不得不离开
Had to leave?
相信我 很多人都想离开
Believe me, a lot of us wanted to leave.
可你知道吗 我们留了下来
But you know what? We stayed.
杰西
Jess…
自从那件事后 一切都不复从前
a lot at things fell apart on that ledge.
我知道
I know.
但我认为你所知的不多
But I don’t think you know how much.
你为何不相信自己已尽了力呢
Why can’t you just believe you did everything you could?
是吗 我不知道
Did I? I don’t know.
也许我不该爬在缆索上
Maybe I shouldn’t have gone out on that line.
也许我恐慌了 我不知道
Maybe I panicked. I don’t know.
我当时也在场 记得吗
I was there, remember?
你是唯一一个没有恐慌的人
You were the only one who didn’t panic.
你别再把罪咎全揽在自己身上了
So, why don’t you do us a favor and quit hording all the guilt?
你坚持了很久 还有哈尔
You held on as long as you could. And what about Hal?
他为什么要带个不懂攀登的姑娘爬上悬崖
What was Hal doing on the tower with a girl who could barely climb?
听着 我不能责怪哈尔 杰西 是我的错
Look, I can’t blame Hal for anything, Jessie, it was me.
全是我的错
All me.
好了 放下吧 盖柏
Well, give it up, Gabe…
因为这样是于事无补的
because let me tell you something… it doesn’t get any better.
于事无补
It doesn’t get any better?

Mmm.
我真的认为你不明白
I really don’t think you understand.
什么 – 我想你不明白
What? – I don’t think you understand.
我不明白
I don’t understand?
我想我是唯一明白的人
I think I’m the only one that understands.
我有时候真的不知应该
Believe me, there were times when I didn’t know what I wanted to do more…
恨你还是爱你
hate you or love you.
但是有一点我心里很清楚
But one thing I did know and I still do know…
我了解你
is I understand you.
你这次回来要留下吗
Did you come back to stay?
你不愿留下
You didn’t.
我不能留下
I can’t.
我不能 这里不行
I can’t. Not here.
杰西 我回来是为了你
Jessie, I came back for you.
如果你喜欢 我希望你和我一起走
And if you like, I want you to come with me.
你走了差不多一年又回来
You come back after being gone for almost a year
还想让我跟你一起走
and you expect me to just leave?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!