最快的方法是从东边爬上去
The fastest way is straight up the east face.
当然 世界上只有12个人能做到这一点
Of course, there are only 12 guys in the world who could do it.
你想试试吗
You want to try it?
盖柏 发生什么事了 发生了什么事
Gabe. What’s happened? What’s happened?
哦 我的上帝 你冻僵了 过来坐下
Oh, my God. You’re frozen. Come sit down.
盖柏 你的包在哪里 你的毛衣呢
Gabe, where’s your pack, where’s your sweater?
跟我说 盖柏怎么了 – 他们抓了哈尔
Talk to me, Gabe. What happened? – They got Hal.
求救是假的
The distress call was a fake.
假的 你说假的是什么意思
Fake? What do you mean it was fake?
他们坠毁前 掉了几箱钱
Before they crashed, they dumped cases of money.
他们 他们是谁 – 我不知道
They? Who’s they? – I don’t know.
他们利用哈尔去找钱 找到钱后他就没命
They’re using Hal to find it. When they do, he’s dead.
杰西 你要用对讲机通知弗兰克
Jess, you gotta get on the radio and call Frank
告诉他打电♥话♥给州警♥察♥
and tell him to call the state police.
对讲机因严寒失灵了 弗兰克会来找我
The cold killed my radio, but Frank’s gonna be looking for me.
我们上了飞机再联♥系♥ – 一小时后太阳就下山了
We’ll contact everybody from the chopper. – The sun goes down in an hour.
那我该怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我们带齐所需的东西 走吧
Let’s take everything we need. Let’s move.
要在他们之前找到另一箱钱
We got to get to that next case before they do.
我们快到了
We’re close!
就在上面 – 最好如此
It’s just up there! – It better be.
你知道吗 我已经受够了你的威胁
You know something? I’m getting real fucking tired of your threats.
是吗
Are you?
在那里
It’s there.
哦 我的上帝 现在要干嘛
Oh, my God. What do we do now?
你有铅笔吗
You got a pencil?
在这儿
Over here.
该死的
Goddamn.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的还活着
The son of a bitch is still alive!
我开始不喜欢这个沃克先生
I’m beginning to dislike this Mr. Walker.
他不会太远 找到他 去找
He can’t be far. Find him. Go.
快去
Go.
来吧
Come on.
给我一个信♥号♥♥弹
Give me a flare.
到鹰洞等我 – 我不走
Meet me at Eagle’s Cape. – I’m not leaving.
杰西 别担心我
Jessie, don’t worry about me!
重力真不是个好东西
Gravity’s a bitch, isn’t it?
去他妈的钱 去你的
Fuck the money, and fuck you!
我生下来 不是要死在这他妈的山里
I wasn’t born to die on a fucking mountain.
那你生下来要死在哪里 你选了个地方
Where were you born to die? Got a place picked out?
我不想再听你胡说八道 走吧
I don’t need to hear that fucking shit from you, boy. Come on…
也许这玩意能让你的嘴变的再大一点
Maybe this boy should make this big mouth a little bigger.
打住
Stop this!
别窝里斗 一致对外
The fight’s not here. It’s out there.
给我们找个住处
Find us some shelter.
下次你再看音乐电视节目的时候
Next time you’re, like, watching MTV, you know…
抽空切到天气频道 看看天气预报
take a split second and flip it to the Weather Channel.
我的意思是 你现在愿意在哪儿
I mean, hey, where would you rather be right now?
住帐篷 还是在家玩电子游戏
Here in tent city, or at home playing some righteous air hockey?
我绝对选玩电子游戏
Air hockey’s definitely got my vote.
没错 草包 没错
Exactly, cheesehead, exactly.
草包 – 就是笨蛋
Cheesehead? – Cheesehead.
他来过这儿 – 里面有些什么
He was here. – What was in there?
回答他
Answer the man.
没什么 只是旅游纪念品 – 或装备
Nothing. Just tourist souvenirs. – Or equipment.
也许沃克要在这里照顾他的朋友
Maybe Walker plans to look after his friend here.
他不是我的朋友
He’s not my friend…
我不喜欢他 也不喜欢你
and I don’t like him any more than I do you.
说的好
Nice try.
不过我从不低估这种力量 自发的忠诚
But I never underestimate the power of loyalty when it comes naturally.
绝不像这种必须花钱来买♥♥的
Not like the kind that has to be paid for.
生个火
Make a fire.
在这儿取暖要花许多钱
It costs a fortune to heat this place.
我知道 这并不可笑
That’s bad humor, I know.
我们最好睡一会儿 我们需要睡觉
We better get some sleep. We’re gonna need it.
救援队 请通话
Rescue units, come in.
再说一遍 听到吗 请回话
Again, do you read? Come in.
那儿到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on up there?
哈尔
Hal.
杰西 听到吗
Jessie, do you read?
杰西 看来我们引来一大群人
Jessie. It looks as if we’re drawing a crowd.
再过几个小时 他妈的全世界都要来了
We’re down to a few hours before the whole fucking world shows up.
下一个箱子在哪儿 – 在石峰上
Where’s the next one? – It’s on the tower.
有多远
How far?
他问你有多远 该死的
He asked how far, goddamn it!
你知道我怎么想吗 我认为你在带着我们看风景
You know what I think? I think you’ve been taking the scenic route.
快说 还有多远
Now, how far is it?
半天
Half a day.
还有半天
It’s half a day.
嘿 哈尔 哈尔 看看 伙计 是哈尔
Hey, Hal! Hal! Check it out, man. It’s Hal.
嘿 伙计 你也被困在这里了
Hey, man, you stuck up here too?
你昨天错过了一次精彩的跳伞 – 走过去
You missed a great jump yesterday. – Walk over.
看在上帝的份上 伙计 他们只是孩子
For Christ’s sakes, man, they’re just kids.
何不放过他们 – 我们不是畜牲
Why don’t you let them go? – We’re not animals.
不要强迫我们 走过去
Don’t force us to be. Walk over.
嘿 伙计 那场风暴真的很厉害
Hey, man, was that storm a real bummer or what?
昨晚我俩住帐篷
Me and him were in tent city last night.
对 – 嘿 哈尔
Yeah. – Hey, Hal.
我们要最后再跳一次才回去
We’re gonna take one last jump and split.
你在照看登山者吗
You baby-sitting hikers or what?
快跑 伙计 快跑 快 – 什么
Run, man, run! Go! – What?
快跑 快逃
Run! Get the hell out…

No!
操♥你♥妈♥的 你用不着杀人
Son of a bitch. You didn’t have to kill…
闭嘴
Shut up!
你告我呀
Sue me.

Fuck.
向他开枪 该死
Shoot him! Dammit.
开枪
Shoot him!
你让他逃走了 开枪
You’re letting him get away! Shoot him!
妈的 噢
Shit. Ow!
你杀了他 操♥你♥妈♥的
You murdering motherfuck.
杀几个人 他们称你为杀人犯
Kill a few people, they call you a murderer.
杀了一百万 你就是征服者
Kill a million, and you’re a conqueror.
想想看吧
Go figure.
走吧 塔克 时间不多了
Move on, Tucker. Time is short.
对 就像你说的
OK. Just like you said.
他带他们绕了很远的路 – 对
He’s taking them the long way around. – All right.
要赶在他们之前 我们必须穿过那个一线天
To stay ahead of them, we’re gonna have to go through that crack.
你说过有一条路可以穿过
You said there was a way across.

There is.
他妈的在哪里 – 在那儿
Where the fuck is it? – There.
你瞎了
You blind?
别管那些该死的钱了 呼叫直升机
Hell with the money. Radio the chopper.
你就是不明白 是吗
You just don’t get it, do you?
我们现在是同一条船上的贼
We’re in bed now, joined at the hip, partners in crime.
既然上了船 查维斯 没有回头路了
You’ve crossed over, Travers, and there’s no crossing back.
好了 这样可以保持干燥
All right, that’ll keep it dry.
好 我们开始吧
OK, let’s do it.
站稳脚跟
Get a good footing.
好的
OK.
很滑 杰西
It’s slick, Jess.
站稳
Good foothold.
杰西 别动
Jessie, don’t move.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我们离开这里 – 不
Let’s get out of here. – No!
杰西 快趴下
Jessie, you gotta get down!
来吧
Come on!
趴下
Get down!
靠近我
Stay close to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!