我们的飞机来了 走
Here comes our ride. Move.
好了 尽力摆动 用力
OK, now, swing as hard as you can. Push!
盖柏
Gabe…

Jump.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank! Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
弗兰克 不
Frank! No!
弗兰克
Frank!
这里怎么了 其他人呢
What’s happening here? Where’s the rest of the group?
欢迎
Welcome.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
退后
Now, back off!
我是来帮你的
Well, I came here to help you.
正是
You did.
不许动
Don’t move.
弗兰克 弗兰克 – 最好快点 塔克
Frank! Frank! – Better hurry, Tucker.
你朋友有需要
A friend in need.
快逃
Get the hell out of here!
弗兰克
Frank!

No!
你这个愚蠢的疯子
You stupid maniac!
没人叫你开枪 – 我们已经浪费了太多时间了
No one told you to shoot. – We’ve wasted enough time.
弗兰克
Frank?
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
这个人从来没有伤害过任何人
This man never hurt anybody!
真令人同情
Touching.
克里斯特 检查一下直升机 我们走吧
Kristel, check the chopper. Let’s go.
回去 回去
Get back! Get back!
回去 杰西 快跑
Go! Jessie, run!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch.
好了 我们用直升机去找第三箱钱
All right. We use a chopper to locate the third case.
然后我们离开这里 – 不行
Then we get the hell out of here. – No.
燃油不够四处搜寻
There’s not enough fuel to search around.
只够我们下山
Just enough to get us down.
这儿由不得你作主 查维斯
You’re not running things, Travers.
他一找到钱 你就和我一样要死
As soon as he finds the money, you’re as dead as me.
把追踪器给我
Give me the monitor.
马上
Now.
密♥码♥是什么 查维斯 – 我告诉过你 奎伦
What’s the code, Travers? – I told you, Qualen.
有五万个随机密♥码♥
Fifty thousand possible key code combinations…
每隔15秒
in 15-second intervals.
是么 他妈的密♥码♥是什么
So, what’s the fucking code?
看看查维斯探员发现了什么
Well, look what Agent Travers found.
我看这儿是由他作主 是吗
I guess he is running things after all. Isn’t he?
那么计划是什么 查维斯 我们用直升机去找钱
So what’s the plan, Travers? We use the chopper to find the money.
对吧
Right?
主意很好
What a good idea.
但话说回来
But then again…
没有飞行员
without a pilot
谁也无法下山
nobody even gets off this mountain.
埃里克 你要干什么
What are you doing, Eric?
你知道什么是真爱吗 克里斯特 – 不知道
Do you know what real love is, Kristel? – No.
是牺牲
Sacrifice.
现在我是唯一能让我们离开的人
Now I’m the only one who can fly us out of here.
我们又是搭档了
We’re partners again.
现在 拿着你的玩具
Now, take your toy…
去找我们的钱
and find our money.
找到了用对讲机呼我
Radio when you find it.
我在这里等着
I’m waiting here.
好吧 最后一笔钱在克罗克特河
All right, the last of the money’s at Crockett River.
如果我们走北岭 我们可以先到达那里
If we take the northern ridge, we can get there first.
听着 不是”我们”
Look, there is no “we.”
我要从北边的小路去爬梯那儿
What I’m gonna do is go along the north trail to Bitker Ladder.
然后你去救援站求救
And you go on to the station for help.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
听着 如果他们找到钱 哈尔就没命了
Look, if they find the money, Hal’s dead.
你尽快回去 – 行
Just get back there fast. – All right.
收到 指挥部
Roger, Control.
那些国民警卫队的直升机呢 完毕
But Where the hell are those National Guard choppers? Over.
他们有机械故障 长官 正设法修理
They had a mechanical, sir. It’s being worked on now.
大约一小时后到 – 一小时
Their E. T. A. is one hour. – An hour?
好吧 你要尽快到来 现在继续前进
Well, you got to do better than that. Now, get a move on. Out.
停下
Stop there.
快到了
We’re close.
已锁定位置
I got it locked in.
那么我们和他要告别了 是吗
So we’re finished with him, yeah?
是的 悄悄做掉
Yeah. Do it quietly.
你那疯子老板太吵了
Your insane boss just made enough noise
十英里以内谁都能听到
for anyone within ten miles to hear us.
这很好玩嘛
It’s been fun.
嘿 德尔玛
Hey, Delmar.
我对你说
From me to you…
你是个混♥蛋♥
you’re an asshole.
是吗
Yeah?
你是个大嘴 无聊人♥渣♥
And you’re a loudmouth, punk slag
都快没命了
who’s about to die.
也许吧
Maybe.
一会儿后我就死了
But in a minute I’ll be dead.

You…
永远是个混♥蛋♥
will always be an asshole.
那就开枪吧
So go ahead and shoot.
我越来越冷了
I’m getting cold.
开枪啊
Shoot!
谁说要开枪的
Who’s shooting?
告诉我
Tell me…
你喜欢足球吗
do you like soccer?
这是一项很好的运动
It’s a great sport.
我他妈是个好前锋 你看这是什么
I was a fucking good striker. Isn’t that something?
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
去你的
Fuck you!
啊 你终于破口大骂了
Ah, you’re swearing now.
那是对你缺乏体育精神的惩罚
That’s a penalty kick for unsportsmanlike.
一记美妙抽射
A lovely little chip shot.
他带球越过一名后卫
He dribbles past one defender…
两名后卫
two defenders…
三名后卫
three defenders.
前锋要罚点球了
Striker lines up at the penalty spot.
他注意力集中在球上
He focuses on the ball.
球迷站了起来
The crowd is on its feet.
射手向左移♥动♥
Striker moves to his left.
他收回脚
He draws back his foot.
他起脚叩射
He comes in.
赛季结束了 混♥蛋♥
Season’s over, asshole!
我叫你悄悄做掉
I said quietly.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
这肯定不对
This is not right.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
该死
Goddamn.
去你的 沃克
Fuck you, Walker!

Fucked
该死的
Goddamn it!
回话 该死的
Come in, goddamn it.
我们要的东西到手了
Have you got what we need?
是沃克 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的还活着 奎伦
It’s Walker. The son of a bitch is still alive, Qualen.
别说名字 频道是公开的
No names. This is an open line.
我才不管呢 埃里克·奎伦
I don’t give a shit, Eric Qualen!
我真是疯了
Had to be insane to tie up
和你这种低级的垃圾绑在一起
with a lowlife piece of shit like you anyway.
他们打败了我们
They beat us.
一个该死的山里流浪汉打败了我们
A couple of fucking mountain rangers beat us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!