杰西对我说的 她让我来的
I was talking to Jessie. She filled me in.
是吗
Did she?
那好 现在我叫你滚
Well, now let me fill you in.
对我来说越远越好
As far as I am concerned,
屁♥股♥着地 溜回你躲藏的那个洞里去吧
you can take your ass down and go back to that hole you’ve been hiding in.
把这些人弄下山 我就走 哈尔
Once we get these people down, I’m gone, Hal.
不 你马上滚
No. You’re out of here now.
你到底为什么来这里 要证明什么
Why the hell did you come up here? To prove something?
听着 我知道你对我有看法
Look, I know how you feel about me, all right.
你什么都不知道
You don’t know anything!
你一意孤行
You did it your way…
结果她死了
and she died.
我认为我做的是对的 – 屁 你错了
I did what I thought was right. – Well, you were wrong.
是你的体重造成的
It was your weight on the line that did it.
当时没有时间做别的 哈尔
There wasn’t time for anything else, Hal.
哦 哼 我想我们永远都不会知道 会吗
Oh… well, I guess we’ll never know, will we?
哈尔 那对每个人来说都是最坏的经历
Look, Hal, it was a bad time for everybody.
你知道什么最坏的经历
What the hell do you know about bad times, man?
你不爱她 也用不着向她的家人解释
You didn’t love her, and you didn’t have to explain to her family.
当她掉下去时 你不用看着她的眼睛
And you didn’t have to look into her eyes when she was falling!
该放下了 – 不 老兄
Now drop it! – No, buddy!
是你 让她掉下去的
It was you who dropped it.
你想推我下去
You want to do it?
动手吧
Do it.

No…
你得活着受折磨
You live with it.
他们来了
They’re here.
很准时
Right on time.
他们有多少人
How many of them are there?
有两个英雄 我们在山顶等他们吧
We got two heroes. We’ll greet ’em at the top.
直升机在哪儿 – 到底怎么回事
Where’s the helicopter? – What the hell’s going on?
直升机在哪儿 – 这种天气飞不了
Where’s the helicopter? – It can’t fly in this weather.
你们谁是直升机飞行员 – 都不是
Is either of you a chopper pilot? – No.
你叫什么名字
What are your names?
塔克还有沃克
Tucker and Walker.
塔克和沃克 我们丢了三个包
Well, Tucker and Walker, we’re missing three bags.
里面有什么
What’s in them?
不关你的事
None of your fucking business!
西装 袜子 1亿美元 都是很平常的东西
Suits, socks, $100 million, the usual stuff.
查维斯够聪明 带了个追踪仪
Travers here was smart enough to bring along a tracking device.
别说出我的名字 该死的
Don’t use my name, goddamn it.
输入
Key it.
看看地图 这是我们丢失财物的地方
Look at the map. This is where we’ve lost our belongings.
监视器上的红点就是三个箱子的所在
The red dots on the monitor are the three cases.
你认得这些地方吗
You recognize these locations?
让我帮你想想
Let me jar your memory.
如果你认不出 你就没用了
It you don’t recognize them, you’re useless.
没用的东西通常会被丢弃
Useless items are usually discarded.
对吗 查维斯 – 别烦我 奎伦
Right, Travers? – Get off my back, Qualen.
烦你
Off?
我还没来得及呢
I haven’t even got on it, yet.
再问一次 你们认识这些地方吗
Once again, do you recognize these locations?
瑞恩
Ryan.
是的 我们认识
Yeah. We do.
那我们走吧
Then let’s go.
等一下 混♥蛋♥
Wait a minute, asshole!
它在哪里
Where is it?
在上面
Up there.
救援一号♥ 这是救援中心
Rescue one, this is Rescue Center.
哈尔 请回答 哈尔
Hal? Come in, Hal.
完毕 – 不错 你是哈尔
Over. – Nice. You’re Hal?
你留下 你
You, stay. You!
去拿
Fetch.
去拿
Fetch!
快去
Do it.
救援一号♥ 这是救援中心
Rescue one, this is Rescue Center.
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
哈尔 请回答 哈尔 收到请回答 完毕
Hal, come in. Hal, come in. Over.
那悬崖随时会坍塌 你要小心
Watch yourself under the overhang. It could deliver anytime.
别说废话了 没用
Anytime you feel like saying something, don’t.
我们都等着呢 两位
We’re waiting, gentlemen.
我需要钉枪和冰斧 – 不
I need my bolt gun and ice ax. – No.
不要给他任何东西 – 脱下他的外套 以防万一
Don’t give him anything. – Take his coat for insurance.
他会冻死的
He could freeze to death!
你自身难保 哈尔
You’ve got your own problems, Hal.
瑞恩 拿根绳子 我要用绳拴住这只狗
Ryan, get a rope. I want this dog on a leash too.
绑着它 要绑紧
Tie it. It better hold.
别管我 有机会就逃
Forget me. If you can, get away.
换成你 你会吗
Would you?
去拿 乖狗狗
Go fetch, wonder dog.
上 沃克
Move it, Walker.
把绳拉紧 瑞恩 把绳拉紧
Keep it taut. Ryan, keep it taut!
哈尔 请回答 哈尔 请回答 完毕
Hal, come in please. Hal, come in please. Over.
我不信任他
I don’t trust him.
该死
Damn.
我们不需要两个向导
I don’t think we need two guides.
等他下来就干掉他
Retire him when he comes down.
他们会杀了你的 不要下来 不要下来
They’re going to kill you! Don’t come down! Don’t come down!
拉绳子 拉绳子
Pull the rope. Pull the rope!
拉 该死的 快拉
Pull, goddamn it! Pull!
用力 拉 – 快拉
Come on! Pull! – Pull it!
拉 该死的
Pull, goddamn it!

Ow!
小心
Watch it!
杀了他 – 不
Get him! – No!
动手
Do it.
你朋友刚刚举♥行♥了史上最贵的葬礼
Your friend just had the most expensive funeral in history.
现在只剩下你了
Now it’s only you.
请回答 救援队 救援队 请回答
Come in, Rescue Unit. Rescue Unit, come in.
哈尔 怎么回事 哈尔
Hal, what’s going on? Hal?
哈尔
Hal?
说话
Talk.
别耍花样 别说暗语或讯息
No messages, no codes, no tricks.
对她说 你没找到我们了 是个假呼救
You haven’t found us. It was a fake call.
杰西 我刚刚到达石峰顶
Jessie, I’ve just reached the top of the tower.
到目前为止 没有任何人的踪迹
So far, there’s no sign of anyone.
看起来像是假呼救 完毕
Looks like a phony call. Over.
没开玩笑吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
需要我飞过去接你吗 完毕
Do you want me to fly up after you? Over.
不 不要来 风还是太大
No. Negative. The winds are still too high.
我要在这儿避避风
I’m going to ride out the storm up here.
我们会去老地方道格
We’ll take shelter at the old Doug…
哈尔 我听不见 哈尔 回话
Hal, I’m losing you. Hal. Come in.
回话 哈尔 完毕
Come in, Hal. Over.
去找下一个箱子
Go on to the next case.
他说的是石峰 但他在梳子崖
He said the tower, but he’s on Comb Bluff.
弗兰克 送我去西谷 那儿的风势从来都不会很大
Frank, fly me to the west valley. The winds are never too strong there.
爬上道格拉斯竖井只需半小时
It’s only a half-hour climb to the Douglas Shaft.
这是方圆数英里内唯一的避难所 哈尔肯定去那里
It’s the only shelter for miles around. Hal would have to go there.
杰西 这不是个好主意 – 求你了 弗兰克
Jessie, that is a bad idea. – Please, Frank.
听着 如果我找不到他 你可以在天黑前来接我
Look, if I don’t find him, you can come pick me up by nightfall.
哈尔会割了我的头
Hal would have my head.
这是一个无比英俊的头
And it’s such a handsome head.
拜托 弗兰克
Please, Frank.
我会买♥♥一幅你的画
I’ll buy one of your paintings.

Hold up!
它在哪里
Where is it?
那里 在山顶上
There. On top of the peak.
来吧 – 等一等
Come on. – Hold it.
我看你好象在绕圈子
Looks like a winding route to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!