来吧 别弄丢了钱 – 他们过来了
Come on. Don’t lose the money. – They’re coming.
哦 该死的 妈的
Oh! Goddamn it! Shit!
钱掉下去了 – 哦 妈的
We’ve lost it. – Oh, fuck!
松开缆索
Release the cable.
关上舱门
Close it up.
这就是你万无一失的计划
So this is your idea of a foolproof plan?
你这个蠢货 克里斯特 情况如何
You stupid bastard. Kristel, what’s the report?
液压系统故障 他打中了液压系统
The hydraulics aren’t functioning. He shot off the hydraulics.
四号♥引擎有火警提示
We gotta fire warning light number four.
飞机正在下降 准备好迫降
I’m losing altitude. We’re gonna go down!
放掉燃油 必须穿过山峰
Dump the fuel. You’ll have to pick your way through the peaks.
关闭燃油阀 关闭所有油泵
Close the fuel valve and shut off all fuel pumps!
不用系安全带 我们死了你也活不了
Don’t bother to buckle up. You may not want to survive this.
失去动力之前 把襟翼调到25度
Flaps to 25 degrees before we lose all power.
襟翼 25度
Flaps, 25 degrees.
功率降低60% 关闭所有发动机
Reduce power 60%. Shut down all generators and inverters.
放低襟翼 可能需要手工操作
Lower flaps. You may have to hand-crank them down.
要放下起落架吗
You want the gear down?
不要放 关闭所有电源
Leave the gear up. Shut down all power.
已关闭
Check.
来帮我控制
Give me a hand with the controls.
哇 你听到雷声了吗
Wow! Did you catch that thunder?
那声音太大了 不会是雷声 来 我们开始吧
That was too loud for thunder, man. Come on. Let’s rock and roll.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
伙计 看我 看这个 耶
Man, look at me. Watch this. Yeah.
迈克
Mike?
迈克
Mike?
妈的
Shit.
你计划的很周全 是吗
You thought of everything, didn’t you?
除了现在发生的一切
Everything except what’s happening now.
杀了这头猪 你♥他♥妈♥的计划差点害死我们
Kill the pig! Your fucking plan almost killed us!
杀你妈♥个♥蛋
Kill the pig, my ass.
我们是合作伙伴
We’re partners in this.
曾经是
Were.
把追踪仪给我
Give me the tracking monitor.
你♥他♥妈♥的要用它做什么
What the hell are you gonna do with it?
不要让他问两次
Don’t make him ask twice.
给他
Give it to him.
你想要吗 拿着
You want it? Take it.
它有五万个随机密♥码♥
It’s only got 50,000 code variations.
我分分钟就能打断你的脖子
I’ll break your fucking neck in a minute!
来吧 打断我他妈的脖子 – 坐下
Go ahead. Break my fucking neck! – Sit down.
不要忘了 如果你们能安然着陆
In case you slept through the landing…
需要钱 才能离开这个国家
you’ll need all the money you can find to buy your way out of this country.
你我都清楚
You know it, and I know it.
如果我们找到了钱 该如何下山呢
How do we get off the mountain, even if we find it?
克里斯特 怎么样了
Kristel.
我找到频道了
I think we found a frequency.
来人那 救命
Somebody help, please.
有人吗 救命啊
Is there somebody there? Somebody please help.
洛基山救援队 请讲
Rocky Mountain Rescue. Come in.
洛基山救援 请讲
Rocky Mountain Rescue. Come in.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
啊 我们被困住了 我们徒步旅行 迷路了
Ah, we’re stranded. We were hiking and lost our bearings.
没想到天气会这么快变坏了
We didn’t expect the weather to come in this fast.
好的 放松点 放松点 你们有多少人 完毕
OK. Just take it easy. Take it easy. How many people in your party? Over.
五个人 我不知道我们在哪里
Five people. I don’t know where we are.
我 我只看到圆柱形的岩石 完毕
I… I see only a cylinder-type rock formation. Over.
一定是梳子崖
It’s got to be Comb Bluft.
风太大了 直升机上不去
Winds are too strong to get a chopper up there.
尽量保持冷静
Try to stay calm.
救援队马上赶过去 你们会没事的
We’re on our way. You’re gonna be all right.
请快点 比利休克了
Please hurry. Billy’s going into shock.
拜托 我们需要胰岛素
Please, we need insulin.
拜托 快点
Please, hurry.
“我们需要胰岛素”
“We need insulin.”
你们能想得出来吗
Would you have thought of that?
感谢上帝 幸好你还没走 – 怎么了
Thank God you didn’t leave. – Why?
我们刚刚接到紧急电♥话♥ 五个登山者被困在梳子崖
We just got an emergency call. Five climbers are stranded off Comb Bluff.
天气越来越差 哈尔一个人上去了
The weather’s pouring in, and Hal’s gone up alone.
哈尔是个登山好手 – 什么
Hal’s a good climber. – What?
你什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
意思是他可以自己应付
It means he can handle it himself.
如果他上去了也被天气所困呢
It he gets up there and socked in by the weather,
他们永远也别想下来了
they’ll never make it down.
盖柏 他需要一个接受过紧急医疗训练
Gabe, he needs someone who has emergency medical training…
并且熟悉山形地势的人
and knows every handle to those peaks.
他不想让我帮 我也不是为此回来的
I’m the last one he wants help from, and that’s not what I came back here for.
我们的问题现在并不重要 那些被困者需要帮助
Our problems are not the issue right now. Those people are.
他一个人做不了怎么办
What if he can’t do it alone?
听着 杰西 我已经好几个月没爬山了
Look, Jessie, I haven’t climbed in months.
我没有感觉了
You just lose the feel.
也许你是指胆量
Maybe you mean the nerve.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean that.
没关系
It’s OK.
盖柏 我知道你不想再为任何人的生命负责了
Gabe, I know you don’t want to be responsible for anybody’s life anymore…
但是我说的人是你最好的朋友
but I’m talking about somebody that was your best friend.
拜托 盖柏 他从西山脊上山
Please, Gabe, he took the west ridge.
如果你从北面上去 就比他快 肯定没问题
If you take the north face, you can beat him. No problem.
你怎么了 难道你还无动于衷
What has happened to you? Don’t you feel anything anymore?
无动于衷
Feel anything?
杰西 我回来是为了你
Jessie, I came back for you.
我不是在说我
I’m not talking about me.
我说的是你
I’m talking about you.
那好 你走吧
Go ahead… leave.
但是如果你现在不做
But if you don’t do this now,
那你将永远无法忘记那些往事
you’re gonna be stuck on that ledge for the rest of your life.
那架该死的飞机在哪里
Where the hell is that goddamn plane?
看来它在风暴中坠毁了
Looks like she went down in the storm.
现在 风暴越来越强 即使我们派出一架飞机搜索
Now, that storm front is still building, so even it we could send up a search plane
也不可能在地面上看到任何东西
it would be impossible to see anything on the ground.
从陆路去怎么样 – 上面没有任何道路
What about roads? – There aren’t any roads up there.
莱特先生
Mr. Wright.
莱特先生 这两个联邦调查局特工坚持要见你
Mr. Wright. These two FBI agents were insisting on seeing you.
莱特先生 我是海斯探员 这是迈克尔探员
Mr. Wright, I’m Agent Hayes. This is Agent Michaels.
听着 如果你们想知道搭便车探员的事
Look, If you’re concerned about your agent who was along for the ride,
我无可奉告
I’ve got nothing to tell you.
马瑟森不是来搭便车的 他在做监视工作
Matheson wasn’t along for the ride. He was working surveillance.
监视 监视什么
Surveillance? Of what?
联邦调查局收到一份报告
The Bureau have been getting sketchy reports
财政部的飞机在丹佛和旧金山之间被追踪
that Treasury jets were being monitored between Denver and San Francisco.
现在我们不想通知你的部门
Now, we didn’t wanna tell your department
因为我们认为可能会有内应
because we thought it might be an inside job.
那是不可能的 你是说有人劫机
That’s impossible. You’re suggesting a hijacking?
不可能 飞机上不仅有我最干练的手下
Hell no. Not only did I have my best men on that flight…
连每个钱箱都有追踪监控
but each one of those cases were monitored.
里面的钞票 面额都是无法流通的
And the money is in unexchangeable denominations.
我告诉你 伙计 谁偷它都没用
I tell you, man, it would be useless for anybody to try to steal it.
但是 这个人除外
Yeah, except for this man.
这人是谁 – 姓名是埃里克·奎伦
Who the hell is this? – Name is Eric Qualen.
我们跟踪他已有一段时间了 都没成功
We’ve been tracking him for sometime now without much success.
他曾是军情部门的成员
He’s a former member of military intelligence…
只要有利可图就会站到另一边
who’s found it more profitable going to the other side.
当过工业间谍 抢劫南非的钻石
Industrial espionage. Hijacking diamonds from South Africa.
盗窃和处置数百万可转让无记名债券
Theft and disposal of millions in negotiable bearer bonds.
坏事做尽
You name it.
他有国际关系 有能力运用这笔钱 莱特先生
He has the international connections to move this currency, Mr. Wright,
1亿美元对这个变♥态♥来说是个极大的诱惑
and $100 million offers one hell of a temptation to this psychotic.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你来干什么
What the hell are you doing up here, man?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!