丹尼…
Denny…
我惹了些不该惹的人
I had a minor running with the wrong sort.
如果拿不出60000英镑
If I don’t get my hands on £ 60,000,
我就会被揍惨的
I got to get an awful beating.
让他们录下来发给我 赶紧滚
Well, get them to video it for us, would you? Now fuck off.
丹尼 我不是在开玩笑
I’m not joking, Denholme.
关我什么事
Why is this my problem?
我们是兄弟啊
Because we’re brothers!
你不受良心谴责吗
Don’t you have a conscience?
吃几片药 再来杯好酒我就没事了
Couple of my special little pills and a G&T should just set me right.
丹尼
Denny.
帮帮我
Help.
求你了
Please.
丹 你在和谁说话
Den, who are you talking to?
你好 乔洁特
Hello, Georgette.
你好 蒂莫西
Hello, Timothy.
好了 好了 好了
Right. Right, right.
60000对吗
What did you-60 grand?
要花点时间 但是…
It’s gonna take some time, but, uh…
我先找个好地方让你躲起来吧
in the interim, I’ve got the perfect place for you to hide.
我开始害怕
I begun to fear
再也不能与深爱的蒂尔达相拥
I might never hold my beloved Tilda in her arms again.
寄生虫在夜间蠕动
My parasite writhes at night,
让我痛苦的痉挛
igniting spasms of pain,
光怪陆离的图像和声音萦绕在周围
while visions and voices, obscene and monstrous, haunt me.
尤因先生…
Mister Ewing…
我的上帝
In the name of God!
尤因先生 不要害怕
Mister Ewing, no fear.
不伤害你 不要叫喊
No harm, not shout.
求你了 我叫奥图阿
Please. My name Autua.
你见过我…
You know I…
看到莫里奥里人鞭打我…
see Moriori whip I…
你见过我
You know I.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的帮助 尤因先生
You help, Mr. Ewing.
如果你不帮我 我就死定了
If you no help, I in trouble dead.
你已经非常”死定了”
Well, you’re already very much “In trouble dead”.
女先知号♥是商船
The Prophetess is a mercantile vessel,
不是偷运奴隶的
not an underground railroad for escaping slaves.
我能做水手 我可以赚船票
I able seaman, I earn passage.
那么我建议你
Well, then I suggest you
去求船长的宽恕吧
surrender to the captain’s mercies forthwith.
不不 他们不会听我的
Wow wow. They no hear I.
他们会说”游回家去吧 黑鬼”
They say “Swim away home, nigger”,
然后把我扔到海里 而您…
and throw I in drink, but you…
您是律师 对吧 求您
you law man, right? Please.
船长听您的 尤因先生
Captain hear you, Mr. Ewing.
我 我帮不了你
I-I can’t help you.
恐怕你要靠你自己了
I’m afraid your fate is entirely your own,
我不想插手
and I desire no part in it.
那么杀了我吧
Then kill I.
别傻了
Don’t be absurd…
如果您不帮我
If you no help,
我同样得死 真的
you kill I just the same, is true.
您知道的
You know it.
我不要做鱼食 尤因先生
I’m be no fish food, Mr. Ewing.
死在这里更好
Die here better.
来吧
Do it.
快点下手
Do it quick.
队长 我发现了一个旧路标
I found an old transway marker, Captain.
那里应该就是红山
It’s got to be the red mountain.
问题是 山谷里的人害怕它
The problem is, the valley people are afraid of it.
他们认为恶魔住在那里
They think the Devil lives up there.
没人愿意带我穿过科纳领地
I can’t find anybody to guide me through the Kona territory.
梅洛内…
Meronym…
多待一天 你的身体就差一点
Every day you’re out there, you increase your odd levels.
你的梦想会害死你的 为了什么呢
This dream of yours is going to kill you. And for what?
地外殖民地可能已经不存在了
The Off-World colonies may no longer exist.
队长 我要走了
I got to go, Captain.
谢谢你能来 我在1404
Thank you for coming, I’m in 1404.
我这就上去
I’ll be right up.
天鹅颈水合反应堆
思科史密斯博士
Dr. Sixsmith?
思科史密斯博士
Dr. Sixsmith?
是我 路易莎
It’s me, Luisa.
打电♥话♥ 快点 叫警♥察♥来
Go call the police. Right now, call the police!
亲爱的思科史密斯
My dear Sixsmith,
只有你 能理解我现在的感受
you alone can understand how I’m feeling right now.
今天 艾瑞斯和我
Today, Ayrs and I
将我们的第一部作品给了塔德斯·凯塞林
presented our first collaboration to Tadeusz Kesselring,
艾瑞斯最喜欢的乐队指挥 来自柏林
Ayrs favorite conductor who arrived from Berlin.
作品叫”永恒的循环”
It’s called “Eternal recurrence”.
希望你能听听
Wish you could hear it.
这是一战以来
It’s the most accomplished tone poem
最精妙的乐章
i know of written since the war,
而且 思科史密斯
and I tell you, Sixsmith,
其中好多旋律都是我的创作
that more than of the few of its best ideas are mine.
在我们那个年代 艾瑞斯
At our time of life, ayrs,
是没人敢如此大胆的创作的
a man has no right to such daring ideas.
看来我这把宝刀
I suppose I’ve won a rearguard
还不是那么老
action or two in my war against decrepitude.
晚餐是波尔多酒雉鸡 还有奶油乳酪
Diner of pheasant with Bordeaux rich as buttercream.
我很喜欢听不同的人聊天
How I love to listen to men of distinguished lives,
歌♥唱过去的丑恶与荣耀
sing of past follies and glories.
整个晚上唯一的插曲是
The only broken note in the entire evening
艾瑞斯的妻子 乔科斯塔
was Ayrs wife, Jocasta,
提前离席了
excusing herself early.
感觉有内情
Sensed the buried bone.
后来我问了艾瑞斯
Later I asked Ayrs about it.
他说是凯塞林将乔科斯塔介绍给他的
He said Kesselring had introduced Jocasta to him.
我又打探了一下 凯塞林是否和她相爱过
I pried, had Kesselring been in love with her?
这个问题很麻烦
The subject was a prickly one.
乔科斯塔是犹太人
Jocasta is a Jew.
显然他们之间是不可能的
Obviously her relationship was impossible.
为什么显然
Why obviously?
你不知道德国现在的局势吗
Can you really be so ignorant of what is happening in Germany?
思科史密斯 在这时
At this point in my life,
我才知道
all I know, Sixsmith,
有股力量改变着世界
is that this world spins from the same unseen forces
也扭曲了我们
that twist our hearts.
-扎克里 你好吗 -还可以
– How is it, Mr. Zachry? – Thin whiles.
-介意一起吗 -不介意
– Minding some company? – Nay.
但…
But…
羊和牧人介意 他们脾气可不好
Goats, and so do herders, they’re known for housin’ temper.
不好意思 你好像介意
Feelin’ that own n’ your reveal count out,
我突然出现在你家
for invadin’ your house with no saysoe.
真的很抱歉
True sorrysome.
现在没关系了
Well it… Now it’s done.
你介意陌生人过问你的辉煌史吗
So, you mindin’ a stranger coverin’ about your thrivin’?
成交 一问换一问
Swap you. Query for query.
好吧
Fair buy.
你不是来学缝衣服和挤牛奶的
Cog you and come dow. Learn stitchin’ n’ milkin’ our heardin’.
你为什么来这里
Why you here?
我需要一个向导
I needin’ a guide.
向导 去哪里
Guide? To where?
毛娜索尔
Mauna Sol.
桥之将断藏下头
“Bridge is broken, hide below”
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我们一生都回旋在旧日的轨迹中
We cross and recross our old tracks like figure skaters.
就在我读这部新作品时
And just as I was reading a new submission,
《半衰期 一段路易莎·雷迷事》 作者 贾维尔·戈麦兹

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!