You’ll do no such thing,
没有我的允许你不能离开
you’ll leave only when I say you can leave.
你要继续创作维维安·艾瑞斯的《云图》
You will continue working on Vyvyan Ayrs’ Cloud Atlas.
等你把它写完 我再决定你的去留
When it is finished, then I will decide what you do with you.
你没权力把我关在这里 我要走了
You can’t keep me here! I’m leaving!
你自己去创作吧
Good luck with your composing.
我敢肯定你这糟老头
I’m sure a sterile old fuck like yourself
还能写出不少没人听的音乐
is still capable of something completely unmemorable.
你最好想清楚 罗伯特 想想名声
I suggest you think about this, Robert. Think about reputation.
我们这社会中名声最重要
Reputation is everything in our society.
你这被剥夺继承权的荡货名声早毁了
Yours, my disinherited reprobate, has expired.
你以为我们这里
Did you not think that we would
是来者不拒 不看背景的吗
inquire about someone living under our roof?
马克拉斯亲笔写的 我引述一下
Mackerras himself wrote, and I quote:
他是个男妓
“He is a prostitute
在凯斯学院他就总和同性恋们私通
whose liaisons with perverts and sodomites
事业和信仰早已被他抛在脑后
were common place in his brief and forgettable career at Caius.
藏好值钱的东西 引述完毕
Lock up the silverware.” End of quote.
警告你 要是不经我允许离开
Be warned. Leave here without my consent,
整个音乐圈的人
and all the musical society
都会知道罗伯特·弗洛比舍的恶行
will know of the degenerate Robert Frobisher.
从此以后
After that,
不管你写的曲子多么伟大
even if you compose one of the greatest symphonies ever written,
都没人愿意听
no one will hear it,
因为没有人想和你扯上关系
because no one will want anything to do with you.
我不会再丢下你了
I won’t let you go again.
我就知道他会来
I told you he’d come.
有两件事很明确
Two things became clear.
就算自尽
Hanging myself from Edinburgh’s flagpole
也好过让那老寄生虫
is preferable to letting that parasite
霸占我的才华
plunder my talent a day longer.
还有我必须完成六重奏
I must complete my sextet.
在这里我无法创作
I can’t do it here,
所以今晚我准备逃走
so tonight I plan to make my escape.
请停车接受扫描
Please stand by for vehicle scan.
准许通行
Clearance granted.
所有的越狱都有风险
Any jailbreak’s a risky proposition.
一个小闪失
One little cock-up,
那个母老虎就要大发雷霆
and we are dangling at her majesty’s pleasure.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我们可以用代号♥
We could use code names,
但我肯定是记不住的
but the truth is I’d probably be the first to forget mine.
所以 卡文迪许先生
So, Mr. Cavendish…
我是厄尼·布兰克史密斯
Ernie Blancksmith.
这是米克斯先生 这是我女友维罗妮卡·科斯特罗
This is Mr. Meeks and my girl Veronica Costello.
-敬信任 -敬信任
– To trust. – To trust.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
这只鹦鹉呢
What about the parrot, then?
这种人总爱打小报告
Forever those are likely songbird.
米克斯先生是位值得尊敬的绅士
Mr. Meeks is a fine and honorable gentleman,
他绝不会背叛我们
he would never betray us.
而且 从来没人听他说过别的话
Besides, no one’s ever heard him say anything else.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
问题是 老家伙
Question is, old man,
你够不够精明
think you’re up to snuff?
请配合统一体的工作
Unanimity requires compliance.
红色安全警报 准备登机
We have a security code Red, prepare to be boarded.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
保持冷静 冷静
Stay calm, stay calm.
结局会很悲惨 你提醒过我
“It will end in tears.” You’ve warned me.
我想我就和亚当·尤因一样绝望
I suppose I’m as hopeless as Adam Ewing,
说不出话来 只能平躺着等待
oblivious towards the unspeakable forms lying and waiting,
对朋友毒害他的事实一无所知
blind to the fact his friend is poisoning him.
请等一下…
Wait, please…
一想到要失去这枚戒指我就很难过
The idea of losing this ring distresses me beyond measure.
别犯傻 亚当
Don’t be a silly puff here, Adam,
为了救命取下戒指 你妻子能理解的
I’m sure your wife will set your health above a golden loop.
我见过这病初期的浮肿 一点也不好看
I have seen the onset for dropsy and it is not a pretty sight!
我认识一个出色的西班牙金匠
I know an excellent Spanish goldsmith,
他的手艺棒极了
who works with such alacrity,
你家蒂尔达也许都看不出你摘下过它
that your Tilda may not have to know this was ever removed.
把它给我
Give it to me!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我的布丁
Get your fucking hands off my pudding!
这不是你的布丁 你个老年痴呆
It’s not your pudding, you Alzheimer riddled lout!
你的已经吃完…
You’ve already eaten…
来这边
Better get in here.
卡文迪许先生
Mr. Cavendish!
这个房♥间撒发着药臭味
The room stank of bitter medicine.
枪真是有趣 这么有分量
Curiously heavy things, guns.
我到底为什么拿起它
Why did I take it, exactly?
我说不清
Can’t say.
是直觉
An intuition.
非常重要的直觉
A sense of significance.
从这一刻起
That from this point on
再也没有回头路
there was no going back.
山顶看起来还在云中 我们没时间了
Just seeing them clouds, we run out of time.

Nay.
-我不要系高科技绳子 -不行 你要是掉下来
– Don’t need no smart rope. – Yeah. See you fall,
我能拉住你
I catch you.
举起手 快点 出来 下车
Hands in the air. Now! Move it, step off of the vehicle!
下来 下来 快点
Get down. Down, now!
去你的移♥民♥鸟语
Fuckin’ migrant monkey-talk.
为什么要雇这种滑头
Why do they hire these greasy subs?
否认 长官 确定违法
Negative, sir. Definite illegal.
你控制住他
You turn him from now.
我发现另一生命体
I’m reading a second life form!
-在哪 -车里
– Where? – In the truck.
-去看看 -是的 长官
– Check it out. – Yes, sir.
你踏入了魔鬼的领地
You trodding on the Devil’s ground now,
山谷人
Valleysman.
我只说一次 那个外乡人不能去山顶
I’m saying just once. That off-lander ain’t getting to the top.
你该放开绳子了
Time for you to let go that rope.
擅闯入者
You trespass
必付代价
you pay the price.
现在 放开绳子
Now drop that rope.
放开绳子
Drop that rope.
-突击员1 进入车内 -收到
– Forcecom 1, entering the truck. – Roger that.
我打开图像
I turn in visual.
-是她 -没问题 对吧
– It’s her! – It’ll be okay, uh?
遭到袭击 遭到袭击
Fire on me. Fire on me!
你是什么人
Who are you?
张海柱中校
Commander Hae-Ju Zheng.
反抗联盟首席科学官
First science officer of the Union rebellion.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我相信你有改变世界的力量
Because I believe you have the power to change this world.
放开绳子 松开绳子
Drop that rope. Let go that rope.
双手流血勿松手
“Hands are bleeding, can’t let go”
双手流血勿松手
Hands are bleeding. Can’t let go.
谢谢你 扎克里
Thank you Zachry.
你救了我两次了
You saved me twice, ain’t ya?
你掉下来 我拉住你
You fall, I catch you.
杀伤性武器确认
Excessive force confirmed.
阻止他们 快阻止他们
Stop them. Stop them now.
你在干什么 孩子 没听懂我的话吗
What are you doing, boy? I thought I made myself clear.
-我要走了 你请便吧 -很好 弗洛比舍
– Do what you want. I’m leaving! – Fine, Frobisher…
走吧 但留下这个
Go, but I take this.
-把它给我 -这是我的
– Give that to me. – It’s mine!
我警告你
I’m warning you!
考虑到我们现在的关系
Under the conditions of this relationship,
这是我的合法权利
I’m certain that I’m in my legal rights.
把它给我 把它给我

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!