Boerhaave, you don’t make a mess of my deck.
不要
No.
海柱
Hae-Ju…
船长 求你了
Captain, please…
要是你能听我说 我…
Look, if you can just hear me, I’m…
这黑鬼水性不错
The darkie’s salt as I am.
波海威先生
Mr. Boerhaave!
看样子我们又多了一位船员
It appears we have an addition to our crew.
盯住他别偷懒
Make sure he earns his keep.
胡克先生
Mr. Hooks.
找到她了 在化学实验室里
I found her. She was in the chem labs,
她在找卫生间
looking for the bathroom.
是吗 好的 那么
Ah? Well, perfect, then, uh,
干脆你来接手吧 萨克斯
why don’t you take over from here, Sachs,
向雷小姐介绍一下我们的小组织
you know, introduce our little tribe, and uh…
带她参观一下大楼
and guide Ms. Rey through the… through the tower.
有意思的是 我本来不该在这里
The funny thing is, I am not even supposed to be here.
我本来应该在首尔
I was meant to be in Seoul,
不过因为空管罢♥工♥ 航♥班♥延误了
but the air traffic controller strike put everything up,
我今晚才走
so now I’m on the… time jumper tonight.
你是否觉得全世界都在跟你作对
Did you ever think that the universe was against you?
一向如此
All the time.
介意吗
You mind?
不介意
I’m cool.
你看起来有点紧张 伊萨克
You seem nervous, Isaac.
-我让你感到紧张吗 -没有
– Do I make you nervous? – No.
实际上恰好相反
Actually, just the opposite.
你会告诉我为什么掩护我吗
Will you gonna tell me why you covered for me?
自♥由♥ 我们的文明发出的无病呻♥吟♥
Freedom. The fatuous jingle of our civilization.
只有那些被剥夺自♥由♥的人
But only those deprived of it
才能对它略知一二
have the barest inkling of what it really is.
该怎么处置你有些争议
There’s much disagreement on what should be done with you.
统治阶层想要以异类的罪名处你安乐死
The Corprocrats want you euthanased as a deviant,
制♥造♥局要求对你进行一段时间的研究
the Manufacturer is demanding a period of study,
心理学家则迫切要求
the Pyschogenomicists are
对你的大脑进行解剖
screaming for an immediate cerebral vivisection.
然而 你的案例是政♥治♥问题
However, the problem you create is a political one.
也就是说归我管
Which means you are my problem.
有意思 想象一下
I find it intriguing to imagine that beneath this…
精心设计的外表下面
perfectly engineered features,
藏着怎样的思想 能使整个统一体恐慌
are thoughts that terrify the whole of Unanimity.
我不怕这些思想 因为我敢于直面事实
I’m not afraid of such thoughts, because I do not fear the truth.
这个世界是有秩序的 人造人
There’s a natural order to this world, fabricant.
这秩序是必须要遵守的
And the truth is this order must be protected.
通知档案保管员 准备剔除
Inform the Archivist, prepare for excisement.
-遵命 长官 -长官
– Yes sir. – Sir…
能告诉我张海柱怎么样了吗
Can you tell me what happened to Hae-Ju Zheng?
据说死了
Killed, I was told.
这些宴会啊 活动啊 亚当
All this feast and excitements, really Adam, it’s…
太累人了 你需要休息
all too much, you’ll need to rest.
我曾经…
I had…
有一个女朋友
a girlfriend once,
卡洛斯·卡司纳达 秘鲁裔美国作家
她一直想让我看卡洛斯·卡司纳达的书
she kept trying to get me to read Carlos Castenada.
-你读过吗 -读过
– You ever read any of that stuff? – Oh yeah.
但我俩是没可能的
But the relationship was doomed.
她只要一提
Every time she brought up a new…
她那套因果报应的理论
karma, that sort of stuff,
我就禁不住想笑
I-I couldn’t stop myself from laughing.
但是 我却没法解释
And yet i can’t explain
我知道打开那扇门之后的报应
that I knew when I opened that door…
他们销毁了报告的大部分副本
They destroyed most of the copies of the report.
大部分
Most?
两难了 对吗
There’s no good choice here, is there?
如果帮你 我会失去工作 甚至更糟
If I help you, I close my job or worse,
如果不帮 会有很多人…
If I don’t, a lot of people…
难以想象的可怕
And it will be worse than worse.
你必须去做
You have to do
你不能不做的事
whatever you can’t not do.
有什么东西追杀你吗 扎克里
Someone preying on you, Zachry?
你真的不怕在山顶遇到老乔治吗
You really ain’t fear about meeting Old Georgie on the summit?
比起魔鬼我更担心天气
I’m more scare some about the weather than in the Devil.
你说他不存在
You cog he’s real?
如果不是老乔治 是谁造成了大衰落
Who tripped the Fall, if not Old Georgie?
要听真♥相♥吗
True-true?
我们的先人
The Old Uns.
这话毫无根据
That’s just a rope of smoke.
先人们拥有智慧
Old Uns got the Smart.
他们能妙手回春 掌控生命
They mastered sick and seeds,
他们能创造奇迹 翱翔天际
they make miracles and fly across the sky.
没错 这是事实 但事实不止如此
True. All true. But they got something else.
他们贪得无厌
A hunger in their hearts,
这种贪欲比科技更可怕
a hunger that’s stronger than all their Smart.
贪欲 贪什么
Hunger? For what?
贪得更多
A hunger for more.
爱和恐惧这种信仰
Belief like fear or love
是必须要了解的
is forced to be understood
因为这信仰同相对论
as we understand the theory of relativity,
或是测不准原则一样重要
and principles of uncertainty.
这信仰决定了我们生活的轨迹
Phenomena that determine the course of our lives.
昨天 我的生活是那样
Yesterday, my life was headed in one direction.
今天 却完全变了样
Today, it is headed in another.
昨天的我决不相信 今天的我会这么做
Yesterday, I believe I would never have done what I did today.
半衰期 路易莎·雷的秘密 贾维尔·戈麦兹著
有些力量能重置时间和空间
These forces that often remake time and space,
能改变我们脑海中的未来
they can shape and alter who we imagine ourselves to be,
它早在我们出生前就已存在
begin long before we are born,
也会一直存在下去
and continue after we perish.
我们的命运和抉择就如同量子轨迹
Our lives and our choices like quantum trajectories
只有理解此刻 才能得知下一刻
are understood moment to moment
每一次交叉 每一次相遇
at each point of intersection, each encounter,
都预示着新的方向
suggest a new potential direction.
命题
Proposition:
我爱上了路易莎·雷
I have fallen in love with Luisa Rey.
这可能吗 我才刚认识她 但是
Is this possible? I just met her, and yet
却感觉她给我带来了重大的变化
I feel like something important has happened to me.
就是它
That’s it.
这是我梦中的旋律
The music from my dream.
这是我来你房♥间那晚 我梦里的曲子
This is from my dream, that night I came to your room.
我脑海中的旋律 不知怎么传给了你
This is the music I heard in my head, somehow I gave it to you.
这是我这几周创作的
I’ve been working on this piece for weeks now.
应该是你睡梦中听到 融入梦境了吧
I suspect you heard it, and incorporated it into your dream.
我把它命名为《云图六重奏》
I call it the Cloud Atlas Sextet.
这显然是我们两个合作的
This is obviously the result of our collaboration.
我相信 这首曲子
The Atlas, I believe,
是我这一生最有价值的事
is the only thing I’ve done in my life that is of value.
但我知道 如果没有遇见你
But I know I could not have written it,
我不可能写出它
if I hadn’t met you.
有一整段乐章
There are whole movements
都是我想着我们俩写出来的
in the Atlas that I’ve read imagining us,
想象我们在不同的年代以不同的身份邂逅
meeting again and again, in different lives and different ages.
没错
Yes.
如此重要的事物
Something as important as
不能说什么是你的 或是我的
this cannot be described as “Yours” Or “Mine”,
这是我们的
it is “Ours”.
我也是这么想的 维维安
That this is exactly how I feel, Vyvyan.
对不起 我…
I’m sorry, I…
-我以为…-你以为 你以为什么
– I thought… – You thought? You thought what?
你以为我会跟你这只
That I might fancy a little
小花蝴蝶来电吗
buggering from a fine young dandy like yourself?
我去打包 明早就离开
I pack my bag, and be gone by morning.
你不能走

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!